Present Time : The Turning Point

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

 

I smiled to hear the song. Somehow I was so glad that they were doing fine with the performance. I was glad that the song that Doojoon made was sung on the stage.

 

Actually, more than just the arranger of the song, I silently suggested to Junhyung that they performed the song on the school festival. I could use my influence to get them a place. Junhyung agreed after he discussed it with the other.

 

And I silently helped them with arranging the artistic performance by the dance and the musical performance department. I spent my time lying down on the dance studio just to imagine the dance and the performance. I discussed and prepared everything in silent without letting Doojoon knew. I even asked Junhyung to act as if all the ideas were come from him instead of me. I didn't want Doojoon to know that I was involved on the production. I didn't know what he would say if he knew. Probably he would back out and angry at me for sure.

 

Why would an ex-girlfriend help him so much?

 

But this was the only chance for me to work with him. To do something for him. Because it might be the last thing that I could do for him. I needed to move on from him and it was my decision.

 

I dropped my gaze then turned to see Seungho and saw that he was seeing me. I smiled at him.

 

"It's a good performance." I told him.

 

He just nodded but didn't say anything.

 

"Let's go out." I turned then walked to the door. I knew that Seungho was following me.

 

He opened the door for me and let me walked out first. He closed the door behind then I heard him exhaled.

 

I looked at him. He looked at another way with his hand was still at the door's handle.

 

"Do you...?"

 

He turned to see me but then he stopped, seemed to hesitate to say his mind.

 

I tilted my head as I waited him to continue.

 

He inhaled. "Do you know about this song?"

 

I blinked as I heard the question. Of course I knew about the song. Of course I knew about the performance. Of course I knew about them all. But I tried to make my self as naïve as I could.

 

I smiled innocently and replied, "No." I paused for a while as I looked at the other way. I’ve lied to Seungho. I knew I had lied to him. "I surprised that they all can sing. I only thought that Hyunseung, Junhyung and Yoseob were the only ones who have good voice."

 

"Not even Doojoon?"

 

I inhaled and turned. "He never really sang in the front of me." I started to walk.

 

"Aegi."

 

The call made me stopped. I turned to see Seungho. He looked troubled. I didn't know because of what but he looked very troubled. Seungho stepped forward to come to my front.

 

"Do you love me?"

 

I surprised to hear his question. My heart started to beat faster to hear such a bold and straight forward question. I wanted to reply but nothing was come out from my lips.

 

"I-I..."

 

"Then let me kiss you."

 

My eyes popped out to hear that words and I was speechless. My heart was beating so fast because of the bold statement.

 

But then I felt Seungho's finger touched my chin and lifted it up to face him. And somehow my attention was fixed on his lips that were getting closer.

 

I flinched a little and shut my eyes as I realized that he was seriously wanted to kiss me. It was strange enough. Half of me wanted him to kiss me while the other half didn't want him to kiss me. But I let him be because I wanted to know how it felt.

 

I had been wondering about my feeling toward Seungho. And I thought that if he kissed me, I would know my own feeling. I wished he could be the one that helped me to move on.

 

At last, his lips touched mine.

 

I was thought I would feel something different. I was thought I could feel that I could love him back. So I hung out with him. But I didn’t feel the feeling. I felt nothing from his kiss. I felt my heart ached. Somehow DooJoon’s image kept appearing in my mind. It hurt me. It hurt me till I wanted to cry.

 

I quickly pushed SeungHo apart to break our kiss. I dropped my gaze then looked up to see him.

 

He looked surprised. His eyes were wondering why. I could see pain on his eyes. I felt sorry for him. But I knew that I couldn’t return his love as much as he wanted me to.

 

“Sorry.”I muttered then moved apart from him. I turned and quickly walked away.

 

As I walked, my heart told me that I needed to see DooJoon. I wanted to see him. I missed him so much. But since we had broken up, I knew that I had lost my right to meet him.

 

I just realized that it was hurt so much to see Doojoon with other girl. I realized that I couldn't move on from him no matter how hard I tried. I realized that I loved him so much even though I dated Seungho.

 

Who was I tried to fool?

 

I could not go on like this.

 

---

Afterwords:

Okay, with this chapter, I'm sure you're all now finally knew and saying "Woohoo, I'm right!!" Coz, yeah, the turning point means everything is clearing out~ So I guess, everyone knows where this story will go~

But wait~ this story is not ended yet~ so, don't leave~!!! We have not reached the conclusion yet~ everything still can be changed from here~ Hehehe~ :P

But I must to say that Seungho is very daring to ask Aegi for a kiss~ hehehe~ what will I do if someone asked me for a kiss? and the someone is like Seungho or Doojoon?? Or probably your bias?? XDDD

 

Anyway, Thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^