~Now We Can Relax

Psychology Boyfriend

Hey everyone!

Here's the last chapter of Pyschology Boyfriend.

But! There will be an epilogue, so wait ^^

Please enjoy ~

 


 

I woke up in a similar fashion like the previous time.  I slowly opened my eyes and took in the ceiling above my bed, taking note of the lotus light that hung there.  Sitting up, I blinked my eyes to clear the sleepiness and looked around, my eyes landing on Jin Ki after noticing the time.  It was early evening, earlier than I expected it to be, but I ignored it.  Jin Ki was sleeping on his folded arms at the edge of my bed, and I leaned closer.

 

Reaching out, I ran my fingers through his hair as he slept and took in his features. My eyes traced the lines his eyes made and the way his lashes laid softly against his face.  I then followed the contours of his nose and then stopped at his lips, taking note of how soft and pink they looked.  Suddenly, his lips curled into a smile before he spoke.

 

“Are you done staring yet? Or should I keep holding still?”

 

I blushed and cleared my throat as I pulled off the covers and got off the bed quickly, nearly tripping over my slippers that were on the ground. 

 

“I..I wasn’t s..staring!” I grimaced inwardly at my stuttering.

 

Looking over, he grinned before raising his arms up to stretch. Getting up, he walked over to me and pulled me into his arms.

 

“You gave us all a scare today jagiya." His tone lost its teasing manner and was replaced with a serious one.

 

I stiffened as I was reminded about the events of today. Looking down, I saw that I was in my pajamas and I could feel the bandages around my hands and knees.

 

“I know, and I’m sorry,” I said remorsefully. It was my fault that everyone was put in such a fearful state.  Could I do anything without having to make my friends and family worry about me?

 

Jin Ki kissed me softly on the forehead and gave a tight hug before pulling away.

 

“We’ll talk later, but right now, let’s go down and let everyone see that you’re okay.”

“Everyone?”

“You’ll see when you go down.”

 

Nodding, I followed him out of my room and down the stairs.  When I arrived in the living room, everyone sitting there stood up and crowded me.  Min Ho, Key, Tae Min, and Jong Hyun where there, along with my own friends Hye Mi, Ha Ni, and Ji Eun.  They all fired questions one after another asking me if I was all right, or where or not I needed anything.  Laughing, I answered each question as best as I could.  When my parents entered the room, they quieted down and left to go to the dining room which I saw was already set for the crowd.

My parents both came to me and hugged me tight, and we stood their silently for a bit.

 

“Yun Hee dear, you’ve been getting yourself into many predicaments lately. I don’t remember any of this when you were younger,” Umma commented while my hair.

“I’m sorry for making you worried.  I’ll be more careful from now on, I promise.”

 

Well, as careful as I can be while dating Jin Ki and avoiding Hee Mi of course.

 

Appa nodded and patted my head.

 

“All right honey.  Let’s hope nothing like this ever happens again.”

“Deh Appa.”

“Are you coming?”

 

We all turned to see Jin Ki waiting in the doorway, pointing to the dining room behind him. Umma and Appa smiled as they led me into the dining room.  Taking my seat among the girls, we both chatted lightly through dinner. Once dinner was done, we all filed into the living room where everyone relaxed and conversed with one another.  A little while later, everyone statred home, wryly remembering the homework that they still had.  Before everyone left, each person gave me a warm hug, and made me promise that I wouldn’t get kidnapped anymore. Laughing, I nodded and waved as they left one by one.

 

The house grew quiet as Umma and Appa retired to their offices. After Jin Ki and I finished with the dishes, I managed to convince Jin Ki to do his homework.  Groaning, he opened his book and we both struggled through our work in a fairly short amount of time.  When we did, it was just in time for Jin Ki to go home without being too late.

 

“Well, I suppose it’s time for you to go now,” I said as we slouched on the loveseat. Jin Ki suddenly moved to lay his head on my lap and propped his feet up on the arm rest of the sofa.

 

“And what if I say I don’t want to go?” He closed his eyes and rested his hands on his stomach.

“Oppa, it’s getting late, and we have school tomorrow.”

“I’m too tired to drive…I’ll get into an accident…”

“Have your chauffeur drive you home.”

“I don’t want to go home…I’ll stay here for the night.”

“What about your parents?”

 

He sat up and looked at me with a pout.

 

“Jaigya, you don’t want me to stay the night?”

 

I blushed when he said that.

 

“Yes! I mean…no! I…” I sighed and started over; my stuttering was going to be the death of me. It wasn’t that I minded Jin Ki staying over. It was the idea of what his parents would say if he did that worried me.

“Oppa, won’t your parents be worried?”

 

His face formed a smile again and he settled back down in my lap.

 

“I have permission from them already.”

“Come again?”

“My mom says I can stay over, since she heard what happened to you.  She sends you her wishes by the way.”

“What about your father?

“On a business trip, and my mother and I agreed it wasn’t necessary to bother him with such trivial matters,” he said with a grin, staring up at me.

 

I smiled back wryly.

 

“I’m going to assume you already got permission from my parents as well, am I right?”

 

He closed his eyes and nodded slightly before speaking.

 

“They allowed because they know how worried I was about you this afternoon.”

 

The guilt came rushing back as I was reminded. 

 

“I..I’m sorry oppa.  I know that’s all I’ve been saying, and I know that it won’t change how scared you felt, but that’s all I can say.  I’m sorry Oppa, so sorry.”

 

I bent my head in remorse and saw Jin Ki sit up and pull me into his lap, tucking my head into the crook of his neck. I moved to get off, afraid to think of what my parents would do if they saw us like this. Jin Ki had other ideas however as he held onto me tightly, keeping me from moving.

 

“You know…it’s probably all my fault, for making you do the project with me. If I had never done that, Hee Mi wouldn’t have had any reason to target you.”

 

I shook my head.

 

“You didn’t make me Oppa; I chose to do the project. You gave me a choice and I took it. Besides, it’s not like we both knew that would happen to us. Hee Mi is essentially the one to blame. Although I do admit it is my fault for sending away Yoo Chun and Jae Joong, this whole thing is not for us to blame on ourselves.”

 

He grew silent as I spoke laying his head against mine.

 

“Anyway, can we just forget all that? It’s in the past now, and to be honest, I don’t want to be reminded of it again.”

 

“Arasso Yun Hee ya, we won’t talk about it again…”

“Also…making the choice to date you was one of the best choices in my entire life, and I don’t regret it even with all these things that have occurred. I don’t regret it now, and I never will.”

 

His arms tightened around me and held me closer to him. We both sat there silently before I let out a yawn. Chuckling softly, Jin Ki stood up with me still in his arms and carried me upstairs. I protested, but he didn’t set me down until we got there.

 

“Get ready for bed jagiya. After all, we still have school tomorrow,” he said grinning. With a parting kiss, he went out to retrieve his overnight bag.

 

Too tired to say anything else, I did my nightly routine before dropping onto my bed and then falling fast asleep.

 

I woke up early the next morning and stretched as I did.  It was still dark, but I felt awake and didn’t want to go back to sleep, so I swung my legs over the edge of my bed and stood up. Walking forward, I hit something and tripped over it with a mute thud, thankfully landing in my bean bag chair. Turning around, I saw that Jin Ki was laying on the ground by my bed, and was now sitting up, rubbing his eyes free of sleep.

 

Standing up in disbelief, I walked over to the light switch and flipped it back on. We both scrunched and blinked our eyes until they adjusted. When they did, my questioning gaze met his guilty ones.

 

“Oppa, what are you doing in my room?”

“Um…guarding over you? Well, technically I was under you…but…”

 

I crossed my arms and continued to look at him, waiting for more answers.

 

“And?”
“And I know I didn’t ask you beforehand, or your parents for that matter, but I figured I could wake up before they did and move back into the guest room. I guess you beat me to it?”

 

Sighing, I walked over to where he laid and sat down in front of him, crossing my legs.

 

“Oppa, you know what my parents will do if they find you here, right?”

“Yes, but I risked it anyway. Besides, it’s barely 6 in the morning, so I don’t have to worry about them yet.”

 

And with that, he pulled me down to lay with him, wrapping his blankets around me as we did.

 

I knew it was going to be an empty threat, but I said it anyway. "Oppa, you know I'm going to get you back for this."

“I know, but I’m going to enjoy this now and worry about that later too.”

 

About half an hour later, I managed to get Oppa to wake up and we both got ready for school. Because we were the first ones up, we decided to make breakfast for the family, and when Appa and Umma came down in the morning, the table was set with fresh coffee, orange juice, toast/bagels, scrambled eggs, and fruit.

 

Jin Ki and I finished early and we headed off to school. I was still looking a little tired from yesterday, but nothing I couldn’t handle. What I was wondering was whether or not we would be hearing from Hee Mi anytime soon.

 

Stepping out of the car, we both headed in and gossip flew all around us. People stared and glared, but I was expecting that, especially from what happened yesterday. When I got to my locker, my friends were waiting there to ambush me.

 

“Did you hear?!” Ha Ni asked.

“Hear about what?” I replied, taking out my Calculus book.

“Hee Mee Mi transferred schools,” Ji Eun said.

“What do you mean she transferred schools? It’s not even 8:00 in the morning yet.”

“Apparently, Hee Mi’s father called in early to transfer her, and she’s here right now gathering her things and taking care of loose ends.”

 

Hye Mi said that nonchalantly while staring at her nails, though I could see the grin that threatened to break out on to her face.

 

Well, I suppose now we know that her punishment is; well if it can be considered one. Hearing the news made me curious to what else was going on with her, or if her father even knew about what happened last night. But for the time being, I knew that we wouldn’t have to worry about her anymore as soon as she left the campus. There was a feeling, letting me know that I would have to face her before she left.

 

Sure enough, she walked down the hallway with her goons trailing and crying their eyes out. With one glare at me and a lingering one directed at Jin Ki, she kept on walking forward and out through the doors for the last time.

 

Once she left, I felt a huge burden lifted off me, telling me that things were finally over between her and I, and that everything would return back to normal. Well, as normal as dating Jin Ki could be anyway. Jin Ki and I exchanged a relieved smile before bidding my friends bye and heading off toward class.
 

Before leading me into class however, Jin Ki pulled me into an empty hallway, and leaned into give me a kiss.

 

“So we can really relax now, huh?”

 

I nodded before kissing him back.

 

“Now we can relax.”

 


 

Well, there you go folks.

<3 WinterRose