~Late Confession

Psychology Boyfriend

Second day of updates ^^

I still haven't done all of my hw yet..but it's getting there. All I have to worry about now is biology and a little bit of English...

I'll finish it after Thanksgiving probably :/

Anyway, I hope you like this update <3

 


 

Previous Chapter:

I pulled his hand away from my face and kept it in my hand. He was right. I shouldn’t be hidhing this from him. I should be telling him instead.

“I’ll tell you…but not today.”

“Yun Hee—”

“Please, trust me on this. I’ll tell you soon.”

Jin Ki sighed as he nodded.

“Arasso, but soon, you have to tell me. You can’t back out.”

“I know.” 

And I stepped out of the car before walking into the house and closing the door behind me.

 


 

Korean Vocabulary:

Jib: House

Dangshineun nal midchi anhayo: Do you not trust me? (Not 100% sure on this one..if anyone is Korean, please correct me if it's wrong!)

Neomu mashisseoyo (formal): Very delicious

Shilhundae: I don't want to

Gongpyeonghaji: That's not fair (Again, not 100% sure on this one)

 


 

The next day and the 2 weeks after, I went to school like I normally did. Jin Ki picked me up and walked me to class. He tried to bring up the topic of my strange actions before, but I ignored his attempts. I changed the subject whenever he tried to talk about it, and reassured him that I would tell him, saying that he only had to wait a little bit longer. When the end of the day came on Friday, 2 weeks after I told him I would tell him about the notes, he took me home, and once we arrived, he parked and turned off the engine before turning to me.

 

“All right, I think I’ve waited long enough.”

 

I looked at him and sighed, nodding.

 

“Arasso, but let’s go into the jib. I don’t think the car is suited for this kind of conversation.”

 

Jin Ki nodded before stepping out of the car. I followed suit and we both walked to the door. He waited as I opened it and walked into the house. It seemed like Umma wasn’t home yet, so I led Jin Ki to my room and set down my bag before sitting on the bed. He set his bag down as well, before taking the place beside me. I took a deep breath before beginning.

 

“The truth is…I’ve been getting these notes in my locker. And they’re threatening me somehow. It’s like they’ve been watching my every move, and then twisting them into threats, saying this and that, all of which aren’t true.”

“How long as this been going?”

“Since the day after I got kidnapped.”

 

Jin Ki’s face was shocked, almost betrayed. He looked at me, searching my face.

 

“Why did you hide it from me?”

“I didn’t want to bother anyone. I thought the notes were stupid, but I never knew they would get this much.”

“Dangshineun nal midchi anhayo?”

“No! Never that! It’s not that. I just…I just didn’t want to cause anymore trouble. After putting you through all that because of me, I didn’t want to get you involved. I’ve already been a nuisance to you once. I don’t want to be that again, but it looks like I already have.”

Before I could react, Jin Ki pulled me into his arms, holding me tight against him.

 

“Oppa?”

“Pabo.”

“Eh?”

“Yun Hee, you’re a pabo!”

 

I pulled back and looked at him bewilderedly. Why was he calling me a pabo?

 

“Wae?”

“You are and never will be a nuisance to me. Why do you think that way?”

“I..I…”

“You’re one of the best things that have ever happened to me, so never ever think or say that, arachi?”

“Keun dae…”

 

Jin Ki put his finger on my lips, stopping me from speaking. Looking at me, he shook his head.

 

“Ani, don’t say anymore.”

 

I began to protest, but then I sighed and kept quiet. Seeing me calm down, Jin Ki removed his fingers.

“Now, show me the notes.”

 

I got up and walked over to my bag. Reaching into the side pocket, I pulled out all the notes that I had received so far and handed them to Jin Ki hesitantly. He accepted them before reading them each silently to himself. After he finished, he set them aside and looked up at me, looking worried.

 

“Have they done anything to you yet?”

“Aside from what happened before, no. They’re just threats, but I have a feeling something will come soon.”

“This means I’ll have to keep a tighter security system.”

 

I smirked.

 

“More body guards?”

 

Jin Ki grinned.

 

“Of course. Maybe I can get Hyuk Ki to look after you during p.e. with Min Ho, and have all the guys walk you to your classes….”

“Oppa, but you’re already walking me to my classes.”

“Well, when I’m not available. We can’t take any chances.”

“Gomawayo oppa…”

“Aniyo. It’s what I’m supposed to do, and I want to do it. I couldn’t take it if anything like that happened to you again.”

 

He smiled and leaned in to kiss my forehead softly. He lingered there before pulling away. I felt my face flush again, and found it embrassing. Why did I always have to turn red when he did that? Couldn’t I just enjoy it without turning into a lobster?

 

“I love it when you blush.”

 

I looked up at him, surprised and curious.

 

“Wae?”

“Because it tells me that you have some feelings for me.”

 

I scoffed.

 

“Of course I like you. If I didn’t, I certainly wouldn’t be parading around school holding your hand just for show.”

 

Jin Ki laughed.

 

“True.”

 

I grinned and return and looked at the clock. It was around 3, which meant that Umma should be home around now. Just when I thought of that, I heard the front door open. Standing up, I pulled Jin Ki with me.

 

“Umma is home. We’d better go down and greet her.”

“Arasso.”

 

We both went downstairs and found Umma in the kitchen, setting down her things. When she saw us come in, she smiled.

 

“Hello dear, Jin Ki. What a pleasant surprise.”

“Annyeohasaeyo eomonim.”

“Umma, I was thinking of inviting Jin Ki to dinner tonight,” I said, while looking at him. “Would that be all right?”

“Of course! As long as Jin Ki is available, then I would be happy to have him over for dinner. Well, what do you say Jin Ki?”

“I’d be honored.”

“It’s settled then. What would you like to eat tonight? I have quite number of dishes mastered and ready to show off.”

“Mm…something that eomonim and Yun Hee makes.”

“Well, that shouldn’t be too hard to arrange, right honey? Yun Hee is quite the cook herself, and not to mention an excellent baker. Maybe she’ll treat you to her famous white chocolate chip cookies sometime.”

“Aniyo Umma. I’m not that great…”

“Yun Hee, stop being so humble. I’m sure anything you make will be neomu mashisseoyo,” Jin Ki said.

“It’s decided then,” Umma exclaimed.
“I’ll call you down when it’s time to make dinner. It’s barely three right now and way too early to even start making dinner. Run along now and do your homework, arasso?”

“Deh Umma.”

“Kamsamhamnida Eomonim.”

 

We both walked back up stairs where I began to take my books out. Nothing like homework to pass the time before dinner! (notice the sarcasm).

 

“Yun Heeeeeee!”

 

Jin Ki said, prolonging my name. I turned and around to see him with a pout on his face.

 

“Yes?”

“Do we have to do homework?”

“Well, you may feel that you don’t have to, but I’m going to. After all, I’m not the number one rank in the entire school, nor am I person who likes to procrastinate in completing my homework.”

 

So I tried to settle down in my seat, but Jin Ki wouldn’t let me. Before I could even sit down, he kicked the rolling chair away and wrapped his arms around my waist before pulling me towards him until my back hit his chest. He bent his head down toward my ear and began talking.

 

“Shilhundae…”

“Well, then you can sit there and do whatever you want. I have some books on the shelf over there if you want to read to pass the time while I do my homework.”

“I’ll be bored…”

“Maybe you should go home? Or go down and talk with Umma. I’m sure she’ll have a wonderful time conversing with you. She’s always praising you and everything when you’re not here.”

 

“But I want to be with you…”

 

 

He began to nuzzle my neck, and I flushed as I took a deep breath and tried to clear my head.

 

“Well, then you’ll just have to deal with it. Either A) You do homework, B) Do nothing, C) Read to pass the time, or D) Go home. Which one do you want?”

“How about E) None of the above?”

“Then what are you going to do?”

 

He turned me around to face him before grinning.

 

“Distract you of course.”

 

And he ducked down to kiss me. I kissed back for a little while, just to indulge him (and maybe a little for myself) before pulling away. I smirked at him before untangling myself from his arms and sat myself down in my chair (before he could catch me again), taking out my homework to start working on it.

 

“Nice try oppa, but you’re going to have to try a little harder than that.”

 

I heard him move toward me from behind, but I stopped him.

 

“Oh, and before you think about doing something to distract me again, might I remind you that I have to make dinner? If I don’t finish my homework, guess what’s happening to dinner?”

 

There was a silence before Jin Ki spoke up.

 

“Jagiya…gongpyeonghaji!”

 

I shrugged my shoulders as I wrote down a couple of notes from the reading.

 

“I’m just speaking the truth, so if you know it’s for your own good, stop trying to distract me and be a good boy by doing your homework. If you must insist on not doing it, then be a dear and go over to the shelf and pick out a book to read. ”

 

Jin Ki sighed before pulling a chair up by my desk and pulling the textbook near him so he could read as well. Just for doing his homework like I asked him to, I decided to reward him. When he was fully concentrated in the textbook, and didn’t notice me, I inched my way toward his face and pecked him lightly on the cheek before going back to the reading, hastily scribbling notes down to hide my embarrassment.

 

When my face cooled down, I felt Jin Ki’s lips on my cheek, but when I turned to look at him, he still looked like he was focused on the text, like he never moved. But when I looked closer, I could see a small smirk forming on his face, reassuring me that there had been some change.

 

I blushed once again and smiled before concentrating back onto my homework. I really needed to finish this if I wanted to help Umma make dinner for Jin Ki.

 


 

End of Chapter 32!

Whew, she finally confessed about the notes ^^

What next? Hm...

Comment and Subscribe!

<3 WinterRose

P.S. To those of you who are celebrating it: Have a happy and warm Thanksgiving!

 


 

Mechanical Angel: Well, I guess it is funny when the person being told off deserves to be, just like uri Jun Ki here :/ xD

Liv2Dance: Yeah, I'd love to have him as a friend/boyfriend too.  And I made him super sweet to make up for all the non sweet and uncaring guys out there ^^

Aika0330: Yeah, I'm jealous of Yun Hee too :/ And I'm sure there are guys out there like Jin Ki...we just haven't found them yet.

rialoves: Yup Yup.  And thank you for reading ^^ Hope you liked this update as well!

RosyFanfiction: Your hope has been granted(?) xD She's finally fessed up about the notes..finally huh?

iluvreading: Lol, that's good that you only feel a little bit sorry for Jun Ki.  I"m sure that's more than anyone else is feeling right now.

bloopshining: Hmm...I wonder what you are pondering about o.o

starlove: She told him...and I'll definitely have the rest of DBSK in there, especially Jae Joong (I fell in love with him after finishing Protect the Boss yesterday xD)

SHINeepoofs:  Yes, Jin Ki is being worried like a true boyfriend would.  And LOL at the beginning of your comment xD

ohzuii56: Of course Min Ho is sweet, especially to Yun Hee ^^

crazy4you: Chuseok is Korean New Year, isn't it? It's basically Lunar New Year, right? Please enlighten me!

theclumsywitch; Thank you for reading ^^ And I do hope Jun Ki gets the idea...it'd be quite annoying if he kept on persisting, wouldn't it?

OnewxChicken4ever: Yeah, I would have too :/ But Yun Hee is stubborn...

Shizine19: It would be great if she didn't get hurt again...

Lorena: Yeah, lucky for Yun Hee, she has 5 body guards.  I wish I had that ;( No reliable guys at my school to do that for me...they'd probably run.

amyra961: Yun Hee is DEFINITELY stubborn...took her forever to confess, didn't it?