~Problems Arise

Psychology Boyfriend

Hello, hello~

I don't really have much to say, except that this is another update! ^^

So, enjoy!

 


 

Previous Chapter: 

“Mm, maa! Jin Ki oppa passed.”

“Passed what?”

“The cooking test, of course!”

Laughing, we both finished our lunch peacefully.

 


 

Korean Vocabulary:

Oppa: Name used by a female to address her older brother, guy friend, or boyfriend

Arasso; Okay or all right

Deh (formal): Yes

Annyoung (informal): Hello or good bye

Gomawayo (informal): Thank you

 


 

It was wrong for me to think everything was going swell.  I was too greedy, and I forgot the one thorn in my side momentarily, but it was still there when I looked again. 

 

After the blissful lunch that Jin Ki had prepared, we both made our way to biology.  I was surprised that there were no stares or whispers, but I guess that was normal.  No one was near the music room when Jin Ki asked me to be his girlfriend, and the project became old news awhile ago.  I suppose the school would be in for a surprise when Jin Ki and I were still together after the project ended.  Wow, I’m really getting ahead of myself, aren’t I?

 

And of course, biology passed by uneventfully, except for the glances we kept giving each other.  It was so lovey dovey that it almost made me puke, but I liked it.  Strange, isn’t it?  After biology was over, Jin Ki walked me to p.e.  Waving bye, I walked into the locker room with a stupid smile on my face.  I felt stares on me, but no one asked me anything, and I was thankful.  I had no idea what to say if they did.

 

I was the last one out of p.e. today as well.  For some reason, I felt like helping the teachers put away the equipment today.  I must have been so thrilled with what happened today that I was in an extra helpful mood.  Luckily, Min Ho was there to accompany me.  As we put away the footballs, we chatted.

 

“So, I heard you’re official now,” he teased.

 

Blushing, I turned around to pick up another football.

 

“Really?  Did you hear it from Jin Ki oppa?”

“Deh.  He seemed so happy when I spoke to him during break.  It was infectious to the point where even I couldn’t help but feel happy with him.”

“Was he?” 

 

I tied the bag together and set it to one side, walk over to pick up another football.

 

“Most definitely.  I’m happy for him, and for you.  I think you both suit each other well and you’re just what he needs to heal.”

 

Turning to him, I dropped the football into his bag and then smiled, dusting off my hands.

 

“Gomawayo.  It means a lot to me to hear you say that.”

Heal he said?  Did he mean the problem that Jin Ki had when he was younger?  I wonder what that was all about.  I was curious, and I wanted to ask him during our date last weekend, but I felt like I couldn’t pry.  It was his business, and when he felt the time was right for him to tell me, he would.

 

Min Ho smiled in return.

 

“It’s nothing.”

 

I looked around the field.  We had finished gathering up the equipment, so all we had to do was put it away.  I reached to pick up a bag, but Min Ho was quicker. Confused, I looked up at him.

 

“You’re going to put all this away?”

“Sure, why not?  I do it most of the time anyway.  You’ve helped enough today, so why don’t you go change and go home?”

“But, I could help you put it away.  I feel bad for making you carry it all by yourself.”

 

He shook his head and smirked, holding up the two bags of footballs and a stack of cones.

 

“Please, you’re insulting me.  You think I can’t carry all of this myself?”

“But—”

“No buts.  It’s okay, I can do this.  Besides, all this equipment goes into the boy’s locker room, so I don’t think you can go anyway.”

 

 

I blushed slightly.  He was right.

 

“Arasso, arasso.  Go but the equipment away by yourself.”

 

I stuck my tongue out at him.  Childish I know, but still.  He grinned and rolled his eyes.

 

“Okay, then.  I’ll see you tomorrow Yun Hee.”

“Deh, annyoung!”

 

I raised my hand and waved bye as he turned around and walked off the field.  Smiling, I turned around and walked toward the other end, toward the girl’s locker room.

 

When I stepped off the field, I didn’t know what happened next.  I didn’t see anyone, but the next thing I knew, a bag was thrown over my head and I was pushed down. I struggled to get up, but someone was holding down my hands and arms.  I panicked, so I began to scream, but someone pressed the bag down on my face, and I couldn’t breathe.  Someone else also threw a couple of punches into my gut as well.

 

I grew quiet, so the pressure was lifted off my face.

 

“Let me go!  Let me go!  Help!”

 

Again, the bag was pressed against my face, this time even harder and the punches were more stronger.

 

I couldn’t call for help.  This only made me even more scared, so I began to struggle even more.  What would happen to me? What would I do?

 

 

I then felt a couple of people tie my hands together and my feet together as well, so I relaxed slightly, but still kept struggling.  I wouldn’t be hurt that way today…yet, but where were they taking me?

I felt a couple of people pick me up and take me somewhere.  I tried to wriggle out of their grasp but they just held me tighter, their hands and fingers digging into my skin, and I fought the urge to scream in pain.  That would only make them more satisfied.

 

After a little while, I heard a door open creakily.  Where did they take me?  Was it somewhere abandoned?  Was it somewhere dangerous?

 

Then, I felt myself swinging and then thrown.  I hit the ground hardly on my side, landing on my injured arm.  Thankfully, it was mostly healed, but I still felt a twinge of pain when I landed on it.  I struggled to sit up, but as I did, I heard the door close and then locked.  Well, more like something was slid against it to prevent me from coming out.  I heard their footsteps grow fainter as they walked away, so I worked on getting the bag off my head first.  It felt like it was tied on, so I struggled to get it off.  It would only be so long until I suffocated. 

 

After a couple of tries, I was able to snag the bag off my head using my tied hands.  Standing up straight, I took in a breath of air, but only ended up coughing.  The air in this place was stale and moldy. 

 

 

Once I had finished coughing, I looked up and waited for my eyes to adjust to the darkness.  A few cracks of light fell through the cracks, but they were so tiny that it didn’t help at all.  Even if I were to look out through those cracks, they were too tiny for anyone looking in to see me.

 

Looking around, I looked at structure they had thrown me into.  I then realized it was the empty shed at the corner of the football field.  It was once used to store equipment, but since the new equipment storage was built, everything was moved there, so there was no immediate use for this shed.  It had been empty for awhile, and no one came near here.  It was also the furthest away from any classroom or people.  I would have a hard time getting out of here.

 

Sighing, I sat back down and tried to work on the ropes on my arms.  They were tied in front of me, so it was slightly easier, but the knots were tied fast.  I even tried to pull them apart to see if the ropes would become looser, but all I got was rope burn.  I guess I would have to try on untying the knots.  Moving my hands, I was able to move my fingers near the knots and painstakingly worked at them.  I could only work so efficiently with so little light.

 

I didn’t know how long it took me, but I finally got them loose enough for me to slip my hands through.  Sighing, I rubbed my wrists, trying to get the blood flowing again.  After I did that, I worked on my feet, and again, this took awhile, but still somewhat faster than my hands.  Once I had that done, I stood up and stretched before working on my other goal: getting out of this shed.

 

I tried everything, kicking the door, shaking it, punching it, all of which were pointless, except in the fact that it hurt me more than the door.  What’s more, there was nothing in the shed that I could have used to get out.  It was literally barren, with nothing more than dirt, cobwebs, and dust.  It was frustrating.  I really wanted to give up, but I had one more tactic: screaming.

 

So that was what I did.  I screamed until my voice was hoarse. I screamed till I couldn’t scream anymore.  I screamed until I ended up collapsing on the floor and crying.  I had never felt so pitiful in my life; I had never felt so helpless in my life.  I wondered what I did in my past life for this to happen to me.  What’s more, who did this to me, and why?  What did I ever do to anyone?  Why did I deserve this treatment?  Was I that bad of a person? 

 

And then, when I stopped pitying myself, I grew angry.  Who ever did this to me would pay; who every did this to me would pay the consequences.  They knew what they did, so they had better watch out, because I won’t stay quite and let them slip away.

 

This time, once the anger subsided, I just felt tired.  I just wanted to go home and sleep in my bed until tomorrow.  I didn’t even want to think about the homework that I had.  I just wanted to sleep my troubles away, but I knew that wasn’t possible.  Once I got out of here, if I ever got out of here, I would have to pretend everything was normal.  I didn’t want to worry my parents or friends.  They didn’t need this from me.

 

Sighing, I stood up from my spot and tried again to get out.  I couldn’t stay here forever.  I would freeze to death at night, or I would starve to death.  What’s more, I would worry my parents, my brother, and my friends.  I had to get out of here.  

 

Once again, I tried screaming, hitting the door, anything that would bring attention to the silent school football field.  I felt as if my efforts were going to be fruitless though.  No one went out on the football field after school, unless it was football season, and last I checked, football season was over.  There would be no one out here anymore.

 

Still, I tried.  I didn’t want to be stuck in here until the next morning to be found unconscious on the empty shed, starving and to the point of freezing.  I didn’t want to be found so helpless.  It was embarrassing to think about being found that way.  I couldn’t give up, but after awhile, it was hard to keep trying.  I had been in here for at least three hours, and by that time, almost no one is around the field anymore, not even the teachers.  Teachers are either in their classrooms, or at home, and the students are either in classrooms studying, or in the library.

 

By that point, I really wanted to give up.  It was my deepest and darkest hour, literally.

 


 

Oooh, some drama happening.

Wait...is that considered drama? Or would it be...a twist in events?

I don't know the exact word for it, but it's definitely something different from the happy go lucky things that have been going on...

Hope it gets more readers hooked xD

As always: Comment and Subscribe!

(Yes, that means you, the person who's reading it.  Yes, silent readers too [if you don't mind :L]) Lol

Until next time,

<3 WinterRose

 


 

bananaO13: I can't really say if Onew condition will kick in, since I am trying to portray his more sane and serious side, but, you never know.  I want to try kimbap too ^^

rialoves: I never fail to disappoint? o.o You mean...impress? (I hope xD)

OohShinyDistracted: Well, now that you've mentioned it, I think it does deserve to be counted as a date ^^

crazy4you: Mm, boys can't be like in real life...because they aren't as mature as our beloved Jin Ki ^^

starlove: Yes, he got the hint ^^ I think I would've hit him in real life if he didn't :p (but then, I'd have the whole Shawol population after me :/)

zoeystar: Yes, the ever brilliant light bulb xD

shineefan829: I know, don't we all?  I don't even know if this even happens in real life..I mean, what kind of boy would that be, right? But, it is a story after all...unfortunately

ForeverInLove: Compared to this, my love life is lacking too (Don't worry, I don't even have one, if that makes you feel better ^^)

forgetfulxangel: Yes, everything is so much better when it is official, right? xD

Vengeance: I love that song when he sings it.  He has such good pronounciation! Makes him all the more special <3

MonsterMonsteur: You're welcome! MonsterMonsteur jjang for commenting and reading this!

flowergirls: Absolutely glad you love it ^^ Updating right now!

akiira: Thank you so much for reading.  Isn't it fun when you find a super good story to read? xD (Not saying anything about this story of course...:/...honestly!)

heechulxjungmin: It's okay if you don't know the song...you get the idea ^^

pinkittenluvsxkpop: I'm glad to know that I can keep you interested in this story.  Makes me feel good as a writer.

Liv2Dance: Aww, you don't have to be jealous of the main character...since I've written it in a way that you can imagine yourself as Yun Hee :D Hope you'll continue to like this story! Btw, since you live to dance...can you teach me some moves?  I have two left feet :/