~Until Next Times

Psychology Boyfriend

This will be a raw update, with out any edits or corrections

It's early in the morning, and since we have guests over, my brother had to move into my room.

He's trying to sleep, but I've been typing >.<

I'll edit everything tomorrow, but in the meantime, I hope you like this update!

Look forward to the next one :D

 


 

Previous Chapter:

 “I know you will win them over somehow, even if they won’t like you at first. You’re very determined when you want to be, and I have a feeling that you’ll be able to win over my parents quite easily. I’ll be there with you as well, so you don’t have to worry, arasso?”

It felt reassuring to hear oppa say that, and it did boost my confidence, even if only a little. 

“Deh.”

“Well, it’s getting late. We should probably get to sleep now. There’s hak gyo tomorrow.”

“Don’t remind me. The thought of exams just came back again!”

“Uh uh. It’s time to sleep now.”

“Arasso. Good night oppa.”

“Chal cha jagiya. Sweet dreams.”

I waited for Jin Ki to hang up before closing my phone. Setting it on the night stand, I snuggled deeper into my bed and closed my eyes, drifting off into a sleep.

 


 

Korean Vocabulary:

Hak gyo: School

Dongsaeng: Younger sibling

Jib: House

Bogoshipeo: I miss you

 


 

The week that passed by after Jin Ki’s encounter with Yun Ho was overall uneventful…sort of. 

 

Yun Ho became overly protective of me, telling me to stay away from Jin Ki, swearing that he was a bad influence on me.  The next day after his return, I had to prevent him from harming Jin Ki when he came to take me to school. He complained about he was finally home, and that Jin Ki was taking away his privilege of an older brother taking his younger sister to school.  I assured him that he would be able to take me sometime soon, and pushed him into the house before rushing out to the car where Jin Ki was waiting for me.

 

As I buckled my seatbelt, Jin Ki began to drive toward school.

 

“Looks like a nights sleep didn’t quite change his opinion of me.”

“It’s going to have to take a lot more than that to change his mind.”

“What were you arguing about?”

“Who gets the privilege to take me to hak gyo.”

 

Jin Ki chuckled as he pulled into the school parking lot. Turning off the engine, he turned toward me.

 

“What do you think about that?”

 

Unbuckling myself, I looked at him.

 

“Well, it would be nice to have Yun Ho oppa to take me to school.  I haven’t had that in a while.”

 

Jin Ki frowned as he unbuckled and exited the car.  I did as well, alarmed that I had upset him.

 

“Oppa!”

 

I jogged to catch up to him, hooking my free arm around his.

 

“You’re not mad are you?”

“A..ani!”

 

I giggled, poking his cheek.

 

“You are jealous, aren’t you?”

 

He adamantly shook his head as we entered school and walked toward the direction of my locker.  Hurrying up in front of him, I stopped Jin Ki in his path.

 

“Oppa, I know you don’t like the fact that Yun Ho is impeding our time together, but you have to know that I haven’t seen him for months.  A few days of him taking me to school wouldn’t hurt, would it?”

 

He sighed as he reluctantly shook his head.

 

“No, it wouldn’t.”

“And I’ll still be able to see you at school, won’t I?”

“Yes, you will.”

“So, cheer up will you? Your face isn’t meant to be in a frown.”

 

He suddenly smirked before backing me up into the lockers, putting his hands on either side of my head.  I gulped as I looked up at him.

 

“What are you doing?”

“Don’t you think you’ll need to repay me for letting Yun Ho take you to school for the rest of the week?”

“I do?”

“Of course. Nothing is free in the world Yun Hee ya.”

 

I looked at him before begrudgingly giving in.  I could tell that he wasn’t going to let this go until I did.

 

“Fine, what do you want? It better be quick.”

“Come on Yun Hee.  You can’t be that petty…”

“Oppa, you better hurry it up.  The bell is going to ring soon, and if it does, you’re not getting your payment.”

 

He smirked before leaning in and capturing my lips in a kiss. Pulling back, he grinned at me.

 

“You still owe me 11 more before the week ends for Christmas Break.”

“Arasso.  Can we go to class now?”

 

He pulled away before nodding.  After I had retrieved my Calculus book, he grasped my hand and led me to class.  Before entering, I stood on my toes and pecked his lips quickly, pulling back and smiling at him cheekily.

 

“Make that 10.”

 

And with that, I dashed into class, leaving a grinning Jin Ki outside before he walked to his own class.

 

*****

 

The rest of week passed, and Yun Ho happily took me to school.  Exams commenced on the last two days of school, and I prayed that all I had studied and crammed into my brain would last for all of them.  Once the last test was done, and the bell rang, everyone happily packed up their bags and made their way out of school.  Break would last for two weeks, from before Christmas till after New Years. Everyone was eager for the break, and the halls were filled with happy voices.  Locating Jin Ki on the way out, I ran up to him and hugged him.

 

“What’s this for jagiya?”

“I’m just happy that school is out.  That means I’ll have more time to spend with you!”

“Are you sure Yun Ho will let that happen?”

 

I pouted and grasped his hand as we made our way out to school.  I had convinced Yun Ho to allow Jin Ki to take me home from school (and boy did that take awhile).

 

“I’ll make him somehow.  I am his adorable little dongsaeng after all.  He has a hard time refusing me.”

 

Jin Ki chuckled as he ruffled my hair and opened the car door for me. Getting inside, I waited for him to get in and drive me home.

 

“So, are you going to be free tomorrow?”

 

He grimly shook his head.

 

“No.  My parents are actually leaving for a business trip on Christmas, so they’re forcing me to stay home and spend time with them to make up for it.  They’re still a little apprehensive about me dating you.”

 

I frowned as he drove us along.  It would be a feat in itself to get Jin Ki’s parents to like me, and I had no idea how to go about it.  I would need some major luck if I were to get onto their good side.  What do you do to impress the CEO of a multi billion won company?

 

“Stop frowning, it doesn’t suit your face,” Jin Ki said while grinning.  He had taken that line from me.

 

“So I won’t be able to see you at all until Christmas?”

“No…sorry.”

“Aniyo.  It’s not your fault.  We’ll be able to get through it.  You’ll come for Christmas dinner right? It’s the perfect chance to impress Yun Ho and get his approval.”

 

He nodded.

 

“Of course I will.  You can’t keep me from coming.”

“Arasso.”

 

The rest of the ride was filled with silence as he drove me home.  Parking on the street, he turned off the engine before looking out my side window, moving his head here and there.

 

“Oppa, what are you doing?”

“Do you think he’ll be able to see us from here?”

 

I looked out the window as well and shook my head before looking back at Jin Ki.

 

“No, I don’t think so.  The curtains are closed.  Wae?”

“Because I want to do something, and I don’t want to risk him seeing us.”

“Do what?”

“This,”

 

Jin Ki said before pulling me in for a kiss.  When he pulled back, he grinned.

 

“How many more do I have left?”

“One, I believe.”

“I know I said all before break, but I’ll save the last kiss for Christmas. Make sure you have some mistletoe in your jib, so I have an excuse.”

 

I blushed as I picked up my bag and opened the door to exit the car.

 

“Oppa, you’re unbelievable.”

“I know, but that’s part of the reason why you like me, right?”

 

I laughed and nodded before stepping out of the car and closing the door.  Standing back, I waved bye to Jin Ki.  He waved back before grinning and driving off.  Waiting on the sidewalk until I couldn’t see him anymore, I turned around and went into the house.  My hand phone suddenly rang, and I took it out, checking the text that I had just received.  Smiling, I read what it said.

 

- Be prepared for a bombard of texts from me.  Bogoshipeo

 

                                                                                                                     - Jin Ki oppa ^^

 


 

Hope you like it..Merry Christmas everyone!

 


 

--iluvreading--: I woder what will happen between Yun Hee and Jin Ki's parents as well.  That will definitely becoming up :D

jay_rose: Thanks for thinking the update was awesome!

crazy4you: Yeah, he's not really my bias either.  Still, he is pretty awesome!

starlove: Yeah, you can't leave out a brother/boyfriend fight xD

Lorena: Mm, I wouldn't say he's scared, but he definitely has a lot of work to do to get Yun Ho's acceptance.

rialoves: I hope you had a nice holiday as well :D New Year coming up!

theclumsywitch: Thanks for loving the update! It's people like you that make me want to keep writing. And we'll see about Yun Ho interrogating the couple xD

OnewxChicken4ever: Oh yeah, that would definitely not be surprising to see your little sister in someone elses arms XD

Vengeance: Yeah, it might be a little too worry about what his parents will think, but since her parents have alredy accepted Jin Ki, in addition to the fact that Jin Ki is from a chaebol family, it's definitely worrisome.

tofulurvers: I hope you liked this update!

ohhzuii56: That test is probably going to be the hardest test that Jin Ki's ever had to take xD

onsangtae: Its good you can read the chapters now! A lot has happened (I thnk >.<) Either way, those are some great predictions :D

Shizine19: I'm looking forward to Yun Hee's meeting with Jin Ki's parents as well...wish her luck!