~Home Sweet Home

Psychology Boyfriend

All right, I know.  I said I would update on Friday, but things came up...Miahne!

It is currently 1:45 in the morning, and I am updating for you all...I hope you'll forgive me >.<

Anyway, I hope you all had a nice Valentines Day.  I was going to encorporate it into this story, but I didn't want to rush it.

Just know that I will write about it later ^^

Without further ado, here is Chapter 49!

 


 

Previous Chapter:

Dear Journal,                                                                                                                                                          1/1/12

          I should be sleeping right now, but I just had an urge to write. We haven’t been writing much, and I feel that I need to write more now that the deadline is coming up. It’s already 1:45 in the morning in New Caledonia over here, which means it’s a new year! I wonder how this new year will be…

First of all, I really wish that I can pass my tests from Jin Ki’s father. I’ve already gaide his mothers approval of our relationship, but it’s going to take a little bit more effort to win his father over. On the bright side, he said I’ve already passed his first test: the test of courage. No, I didn’t have to do some daring feat, but I did speak out to him, and bravely took on his challenge of completing his tests for me. I guess that’s a good thing.

We’re leaving tomorrow morning, so I guess I should get some sleep now. I’ll get some sleep on the plane, but I’d rather not wake up with panda eyes (though something tells me that will happen). Jin Ki is also flying home with us, so I guess his parents still have some things to take care of before going home. We have school Monday, so I suppose he would have to come home on this flight. *sigh* This winter break has been amazing, and it’s hard to think about going back to school…we have to do what we have to do I suppose.

I’ll write some more on the plane tomorrow, so look forward to it! Good night…er morning…^^

 

Kang Yun Hee

 

 

Dear Journal,                                                                                                                                                          1/1/12

        I just came back from sending Yun Hee to her hotel room. What a day it’s been, from helping with the party and then having to help my parents host it. I didn’t really get to talk to Yun Hee that much. Speaking of which, I didn’t even get to see her much in New Caledonia at all. I wanted to take her on an island date…and all other things, but we have to go home tomorrow to get back in time for school on Monday. She did say there would be other times, so I’m holding her to her promise.

Yun Hee mentioned how this project would be over soon, less than a month in fact. Kind of crazy that this project has lasted this long, but has gone by so fast. It’s hard to believe that we started off this project thinking that we would finish off as friends, but now, it’s a lot more than that. We want to be able to continue this relationship, without having to hold up the façade of a psychology project.

School is starting in two days…it’s going to be hard to get back into the rhythm after staying away for so long. Then it’s only a few months until spring break. On the bright side, Valentine’s Day is closer…I wonder what I can do for Yun Hee then. Okay, it’s like, one month and a half away, and we don't have that day off, but it’s still closer than spring break and something worth celebrating.

Anyway, it is super late, so I had better go to sleep now. At least I’ll be able to spend the flight home with Yun Hee tomorrow. Good morning (it’s super super late, yet early in the morning).

 

Lee Jin Ki

 


 

Dear Diary,                                                                                                                                                                 1/1/12

            It’s 9:00 in the morning right now, and I’m still sort of sleepy, but we have to get up to be able to catch our flight on time. We haven’t had breakfast yet, but Jin Ki’s invited us down to eat with him before we go.  Appa is on the way to return our rental car, since Jin Ki wants to take us personally to the airport.  I wonder how he's going to do that.

           Today is the last day we are going to spend in New Caledonia, and I will definitely miss it.  Maybe we'll have another opportunity to come back sometime this year...maybe during the summer? I guess we'll see.  Now, it's back to school, and back to the project.  The deadline is coming up, and I hope I have enough entries for this journal.  I've been writing a lot these past days, though I should have been writing a lot all a long.  Sorry!

            Of course, I still wonder what will happen after we finish this project.  The relationship has been going pretty well, but I don’t expect it to be that way all the time…we’re bound to fight once in awhile, right? I probably jinxed the two of us now, but they say that if you emerge from an argument forgiving each other, then your relationship will be stronger.  I hope it’ll play in my favor if that ever happens. 

            Oh, looks like Umma came into room.  That’s my cue to check to make sure that everything is packed before leaving.  I’ll see if I can write again later on the plane.  Till later!

 

Kang Yun Hee

 


 

After I had everything packed, I made my way down to the hotel restaurant with Jin Ki so we could have breakfast before flying home.  Making our way into the venue, Jin Ki stood up from one corner and waved to us.  Seeing him, we made our way over and took our seats, with me next to Jin Ki, Umma and Appa on one side, and Yun Ho at the head of the table.

 

“Did you all have a good night’s rest?” Jin Ki asked.

“As good as it’ll get after a late party,” Appa said.

“We’ll catch up on our sleep when we fly home, so don’t worry,” Umma said.

“Great, let’s take a look at the menu and get something in our stomachs shall we?” Yun Ho oppa said.

 

And so we did.  After ordering our food, we sat and conversed about various topics.  Once our food arrived, we settled into a silence as we all filled our stomachs.  When the meal was done, we all hurried back to our rooms and pack little things before going out to the limo and driving to the airport.  Just like Jin Ki’s mother told me, I handed the secretaries the cards she gave us as we checked out.  I could see they were surprised that we had something like this.  Either way, they took them silently and we left the hotel without missing a cent from our pockets.

As Jin Ki promised, the limo was out front waiting for us.  The chauffeur helped put our luggage into the trunk as we all piled into the limo.  Jin Ki joined us soon after and once the door was closed, we set off to the airport.  Once customs were done and our luggage was left to be loaded, we all boarded the plane to take our seats.  As soon as we sat down, the plane  took off. Did I mention we were on a private jet? As much as I tried to convince Jin Ki that we didn’t need it, he insisted that my family deserved only the best.  Of course, I was awed as we walked around once the safety lights went off.  This was my first time on a private jet, and Jin Ki looked at my amusedly as I scoured the interior of the jet.

 

“Jagiya, it’s really nothing.  Your parents are just sitting down to take a rest, and so is your brother.”

“Oppa, you forget that I’m not used to these things.”

“Well, you better get used to them fast, because you’re going to be seeing a lot of this from now on.”

 

He  flopped himself down in one of the large and comfy seats before beckoning to me and opening his arms.  I frowned at him before going to take the seat next to him.  However, Jin Ki wouldn’t allow it, and as I moved past him to take my own seat, he pulled my arm, which made me fall back on his lap and into his arms.

 

“Oppa!”

“Ssshhh! Can’t you see your parents and Yun Ho hyung are trying to sleep?”

“We wouldn’t be having those problems if you hadn’t done this.”

 

I tried to get up, but Jin Ki wrapped his arms around my waist securely before grinning cheekily at me.

 

“No, we wouldn’t have any problems at all if you stopped struggling.”

 

I sighed and looked at him pointedly.

 

“You’re not letting me go, are you?”

“Nope.”

Shaking my head, I settled down and laid my head on his shoulder and put up my feet to make myself more comfortable.

 

“I guess I should enjoy this while I can.”

“Of course you should, because I know I am.”

 

He kissed the crown of my head and I smiled in return. 

 

“Tell me when you start to get uncomfortable. I’ll get off if you are.”

“I’m not uncomfortable.”

“Still, I’m not exactly the lightest thing.”

“Now that you mention it…”

 

I smacked his chest in response.

 

“I’m just joking jagiya.”

“Arasso…”

 

I yawned suddenly after replying.  Jin Ki reached over to the seat beside us and took the blanket that was on there, draping it over me.

 

“Go to sleep jagiya.  I’ll wake you up when we have to put our seatbelts back on.”

“Are you sure? I can just sit on the seat now.”

“Yes, I’m sure. Besides, I don’t plan to let you out of my arms anytime soon.”

 

I chuckled at his remark.

“Oppa, you’re so cheesy sometimes.”

“Arayo, but go to sleep.”

“Deh…”

 

And so I drifted off to sleep.  I don’t remember being woken up until later, but when I did, Jin Ki told me that we had already landed.  I looked down and saw the seatbelt across my torso, which meant that Jin Ki didn’t wake me up.

 

“Oppa, you told me that you would wake me up.”

“I didn’t have the heart to disturb you.  Miahne.”

 

I had to smile at that response and shook my head.

 

“Aniyo, gomawayo.”

 

I stood up and refreshed myself before exiting the plane with the rest of everyone. Once we had exited the plane, another limo was waiting for us.  I looked at Jin Ki again and he simply shrugged his shoulders, before walking over and opening the door for us. The limo of course, took us straight home, and Jin Ki helped take the luggage out of the trunk before turning back to us.

 

“I hope you all have a nice rest. Thank you for attending my parent’s party.”

“Of course dear.  Now you hurry along and get home to rest.  You and Yun Hee have school tomorrow after all,” Umma said.

“Deh.”

 

He bowed before leaving and we watched the limo drive away.  I sighed before looking over at my parents, who were staring at me.

“Is there something wrong?”

“How are you feeling about all of this?”

“I’m fine.  I just need to wrap my head around everything first, but I’ll be okay.”

 

I smiled reassuringly and picked up my luggage before turning toward the house and making my way up to the door.  Hello, home sweet home.

 


 

 I know it was a little rushed, but this was sort of a filler chapter, to set the stage for what is coming up next.  I'll try to update on Monday like I said I would.

For now, I hope you enjoy this :D

Comment and Subscribe please!

<3 WinterRose

 


 

crazy4you: I will keep fighting for my grades :D And I hope that Jin Ki's father likes Yun Hee too.

cupcakesncassiemina: I hope Yun Hee passes Jae Min's tests as well...and of course Jin Ki and Yun Hee are lovey dovey :D

SHINeepoofs: Thanks for the wishes! I will definitely try hard for my next semester grade!

--iluvreading: I'm glad you and Yun Hee did well on your tests :D But, the only way to really learn a language is to practice and test yourself on it.  I'm sure you'll be fine for the rest of the year :D

Lorena: Yeah, isn't it perfect when the main character is perfect? xD I need to make some flaws somewhere...so she seems more realistic, what do you think?

starlove: I believe in their love as well! Let's just hope Yun Hee will be able to pass her tests.

onsangtae: Sorry for not updating about Valentine's Day.  I just didn't want to rush the story from the beginning of January to the middle of February, you know? I will write about it later though ^^ And no, she gets a private jet, not just first class seats xD

tofulurvers: You never know, I just might add some sangtae in somewhere, though it would probably kill the whole character that I've created for JIn Ki xD

Iheartlife: Thank you for reading :D I hope you'll like this chapter, even if it isn't much!

jay_rose: I'm glad you liked the last chapter.  And as for your drama, just try to stay out of it, and stay neutral if you can.  I find that it helps that way.  Also, don't worry about the high school thing.  Just take it slow, and consider all of your choices before making one.  I'm sure you'll do fine...hwaiting!

ViviChenny: LOL, I've never seen Jae Joong crossed dressed before...I should go check that out xD

rialoves: I'm sory this update wasn't any sooner :/ I'll try to keep up with my promises next time!

amyra961: Sweet buttery creamy? Nice adjectives :D I hope you liked this update as well!