~Firsts

Psychology Boyfriend

Hello all ^^

I'm in a fairly happy mood, since I've gotten 3/6 A's obtained :D

Though, 6 weeks can do a lot, so hopefully I'll be able to maintain those A's and bring up my B's :/

Also, for those of you who haven't looked at my blog, I'm looking for a graphic's artist who is willing to make a poster for this story!

I had a couple of problems with my last artist...so I'm looking for a new one.

Just post a message on my wall or a comment here will be fine.

I'll be looking forward to working with you! ^^

 


 

Previous Chapter:

Ji Eun was happier that she had the opportunity to spend time with Jun Ki. 

“Okay, cool. I’ll see you later then, yeah?”

“But—!”

I pushed Jun Ki down onto his chair and patted his shoulder, trying to reaasure him that it would be fine.

“It’s all right. Ji Eun said she would be fine with it. See you later!”

I waved and winked at Ji Eun before hurrying away, hoping my plans for match making would work.

 


 

Korean Vocabulary:

Chongmalyo (formal): Really

Choesahamnida (formal): Sorry

Chungyo haji anayo (formal): It's not important

Neodu: You too

Tangshineun chinguga opseoyo? (formal): You don't have any friends?

Keu sae yo (formal): I don't know

Jjang: The best

Banmal: Informal speech

Batta: That's right

 


 

After finally escaping Jun Ki, I let go of my breath.  Although he was a nice person, it was kind of hard to breathe with him around all the time.  It was like he stuck to me like glue.  Thankfully I had Ji Eun to distract Jun Ki…for now.

Arriving at the school garden, I couldn’t help but gaze around in awe.  Our school’s garden was exceptional, and the garden club, along with the professional landscapers worked hard to keep it beautiful.  It was like a mini park in a way.  I almost forgot that I had to meet with Jin Ki when I kept on stopping to admire the flowers.  Realizing I had let the time run, I stood up straight and turned around, moving to look for Jin Ki.

What I didn’t know, that he had made his way to me, and that he was standing right behind me.  As I turned around to walk off, I didn’t realize he was there, so when I saw him, I stepped back in surprise.  I was never the most graceful person, but I wasn’t exactly a clutz either.  For some reason, my body decided to fall backwards today, and Jin Ki, seeing me flail backwards tried to save me from falling.  And again, this didn’t work well either, and somehow, we both ended up on the ground together.

I had closed my eyes from the impact. When everything was still again, I opened my eyes, and they widened in shock.  Jin Ki and I had somehow managed to lock lips during this disastrous fall.  It wasn’t the most ideal way to give away my first kiss, but never the less, fate or destiny, which ever you choose to believe in, decided to let me have my first kiss this way.  I couldn’t go back now. At least fate was nice enough to let us land in a patch of grass.

And you know how first kiss are supposed to be magical?  You know, with all the sparks and fireworks going in your head?  And your heart beating fast?  Well, as soon as I realized what we were doing, I felt it.  Sure, it wasn’t all that great since I had my eyes open the entire time. And after noticing what we were doing, I scrambled off of him as fast as possible.  It probably only lasted 3-5 seconds tops, but I still felt it.

It was embarrassing though.  I touched my lips as soon as I got off and avoided Jin Ki’s eyes.  I saw him sit up out of the corner of my eyes and reaching up to touch his own lips as well, before running his hand through his hair, letting out a deep breath.

 

“Y..Yun Hee.  Gwen cha na?  Did you get hurt anywhere?”

“O..ohh.  I don’t think so.  I think you cushioned most of my fall.  Gwen cha na?”

“D..deh.  I’m fine.”

 

He got up and held out his hand.  I looked at it for a second before grasping it, stand up with his help.  When our eyes met, we both flushed and looked away.  I cleared my throat and spoke up.

 

“Ahem.  Well, I guess we should get going now.  The bell is about to ring.”

“Right…kaja.”

 

Avoiding my eyes, Jin Ki led me out of the school garden and toward biology.  It was then that I remembered that he had called me here for something.

 

“Oppa.”

“Deh?! Oh, deh?”

 

He seemed a bit surprised for some reason.

 

“Did you need something?  You called me to the garden in the first place.”

“Oh..well, chungyo haji anayo.  Gwen cha na.”

“Keu dae?”

“Neh.”

“Arasso…”

 

The rest of our walk to biology was a quiet one, and for once, there was an awkward atmosphere.  I wanted to break the silence, but I really didn’t know what I wanted to say.  As we walked into class, we took our seats with out a word, but I occasionally glanced at Jin Ki to see how he was doing.  Everytime I did, it seemed like he was fine.  Was he not affected like I was?  Was I being all flustered for nothing?  Did he just not care that it was my first kiss?  Did he already have his?  Whatever it was, his demeanor made me slightly fustrated.

 

“Yun Hee ya!”

 

Jun Ki just happened to take the seat behind us.  Thankful for a distraction, I turned around and smiled.

 

“Deh, I see you got to biology just fine.  Did Ji Eun help you?”

“Deh, she was really nice about it.  I’m glad I met you all at this school.  I think it’ll make my school life very enjoyable.”

“Ah, keu dae?  That’s good."

“Yup, I wish people at my old school were nice as you.”

“Tangshineun chinguga opseoyo?”

“Well, not exactly, but you get what I mean!”

“Sure?”

 

And I laughed with him.

 

“Chongmal, gomawayo for helping me today.  Yun Hee jjang!”

“Kamsamhamnida.”

“Come on, talk banmal with me.”

“Deh?  Aniyo.  Maybe when we get closer.”

“No fair…”

“Choesahamnida…”

“Aww, don’t be sad.  I’ll wait, neh?”

“Deh, kamsamhamnida.”

“Ah, Yun Hee, could I—”

 

“Attention class!”

“We’ll talk later, yeah?”

 

And I turned around, paying attention to what the teacher was lecturing.  When the bell rang, I packed my things and stood up.  When I turned over to Jin Ki, I found that he had already finished and walked out the door.  That was strange.  He didn’t wait for me or anything.  Was he angry at me or something? If so, what did I do?  I frowned as I walked out the door to catch up to him, only to find that he was gone.  I sighed and shook my head, walking toward the field and the locker rooms.

 

“Yun Hee, cha ka man!”

“Ah, Jun Ki.  Sorry, did you need something?  I’ll just lead you to the boy’s locker room.”

“Ah…actually, nevermind.”

“Keu dae? Arasso.”

 

So we kept walking.  When we arrived, I pointed Jun Ki to the direction of the guy’s locker room and then walked into the girl’s locker room, changing into my gym clothes before walking out to role call.  As I stood there waiting for the teacher to come out, I met up with Min Ho.

 

“Annyoung Min Ho.”

“Annyoung.  How has your day been?”

“It’s been…all right.”

“Is something wrong?”

“Keu sae yo...”

“Do you want to talk ab—”

“Yun Hee!”

“Jun Ki.”

 

Jun Ki had spotted me after he came out of he locker and jogged up to stand by me.  Min Ho gave me a strange look, and it dawned upon me that I hadn’t introduced Jun Ki yet.

 

“Ah, batta.  Min Ho, this is Jun Ki, a new student.  Jun Ki, this is Min Ho, the school’s soccer captain.”

“Annyeohasaeyo! Cho neun Lee Jun Ki imnida.”

“Annyeohasaeyo.  Nice to meet you,” Min Ho said calmly, looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

“Class, let’s line up!”

 

Mrs. Ok had come, and we had to stand on our roll call numbers now.

 

“I’ll talk to you later.”

“Arasso.”

 

Min Ho nodded and walked off to his number.  I simply stayed where I was, because I was already on mine.  Jun Ki was pulled up in the front of the class and made to introduced himself before being sent to the back, where his number was.

 

“Okay students.  Today, we are going to be doing a relay of some sorts.  You will be paired up in partners; male and female pairs to be exact, so things will be fair.”

 

That’s fine.  I could just partner up with Min Ho.  He was athletic, and so was I, and together, we would have a good chance of winning.

 

“But I will choose your partners for you.”

 

Darn, I guess not.  Hopefully luck will play in my favor?  If not, at least let me be with someone that I can get along with.

 

“I’ll announce your partners now.  Min Ah with Jin Hyuk, Ai Yu with Woo Young, Seo Hyun with Yong Hwa, Min Ho with Hae Jin…”

 

Yup, there goes my preferred partner.  Min Ho walked by me to the front to meet his partner.  He looked over and frowned at me, sharing my same thoughts.  I just frowned back and shrugged my shoulders.  There would be other times.  Mrs. Ok continued to call out names.

 

“…Jun Ki with Gyu Won, Shin Hun with Jae Ri, Yun Hee with Hyuk Ki…”

 

Oh, so I was partnered up with Hyuk Ki.  He wasn’t bad of a guy, so I guess I would survive.  I walked to the front and stood by Hyuk Ki, giving him a small smile.  After Mrs. Ok finished calling out the names, we walked down to the field to where the ‘relay’ was.  It wasn’t much, but it was sort of like an obstacle course.  We were tied to each other, and we had to go through the course by working together.  It was for “teamwork purposes so we could get to know each other and get along”, according to Mrs. Ok.  If we finished, then we had too go to Mrs. Ok who would cut the ropes and we had the rest of the period to ourselves.

 

Hyuk Ki and I worked quickly through the course, helping each other out.  There was really no real conversation, but when we finished, came over and cut our ropes.  We were one of the first groups to finish, following Min Ho and Hae Won.  When we went to take a drink of water, I spoke to him.

 

“Good job today.”

“Ah, deh.  Neodu.”

“This school is so weird right?  First assigning us a dating psychology project, and then doing an obstacle course in namja and yeoja pairs.”

 

Hyuk Ki laughed as we walked back to the field.

 

“Yeah, I guess so.  How’s your project going?  Is Jin Ki hard to deal with?”

“Surprisingly, no.  I thought he would be standoffish, but when I got to know him, he’s actually pretty sweet.”

“Ah, really?  I’ve never really talked to him personally, but I always thought he was cold and mean.  That was before the project started.  After it did, he seems to have changed, and that’s probably because of you.”

 

I blushed.

 

“Chongmalyo?”

“Deh.  But don’t worry.  It’s a good thing.”

“Mm, I guess.  I hate to ask, but, how is your project doing.  I can’t imagine Hee Mi being anything of a good partner.”

 

He grimaced and hesitated before answering.

“I’m…I’m not doing the project.”

“What do you mean?  You’re just going to fail it like that?”

“No, I mean that I’m not doing the project, because I don’t have to.”

“Ayy…”

 

He didn’t have to do the project?  What did that mean?  Is he just saying he doesn’t have to do it because he doesn’t want to?

 

“I couldn’t get along with Hee Mi, so I asked Ms. Kang to give me another assignment.”

 

So that was what that was, the day I saw him talking to the teacher.  He was asking for another project.

 

“Ah, keu dae yo?”

“Deh.”

“So, what’s your new project?”

“I have to study the relationships between the couples in class.  See how they’ve changed and improved, or exacerbated.”

“So that’s why you know all these things about Jin Ki and me…”

“Yeah, sorry.”

 

I shook my head and smiled.

 

“Aniyo.  It’s for your project, so it should be fine.”

“Kamsamhamnida.”

“But at least you don’t have to deal with Hee Mi, right?”

“I couldn’t stand her, and I don’t think she could stand me either.  All she talked about when were together, not that it was much, was how she wanted to be with Jin Ki and how he was better than me and all that stuff. She also said some things about you, but I figure you’d be better off without knowing.”

“Figures…”

“But you know, I can tell Jin Ki likes you.”

 

I looked at him surprised. That was the first time someone's told me that. 

 

“You can?”

“Deh.  You know how a person looks at another when he’s in love?”

 

I shook my head, not fully understanding what Hyuk Ki was saying. What did he mean by love? It had only been two weeks.

 

“Aniyo.”

“Well, you will someday.  That’s the way he looks at you.  Maybe I’m exaggerating, since it’s only been a couple of weeks, but I can tell he really likes you.”

“Keu dae?”

 

I looked away and blushed.  I was still kind of upset with Jin Ki for walking out on me today, but it was good to know through someone else that he liked me.

 

“Yes.”

“Thanks for telling me.  It makes me feel better.”

“Is something wrong?”

“Nothing big, gwen cha na.”

“Arasso.”

 

The bell rang and we all stood up to walk to our locker rooms.  I waved bye to Hyuk Ki and thanked him for his teamwork today.  As I jogged across the field and up the stairs toward the locker rooms, Min Ho caught up to me.

 

“So how did you do for the obstacle course?”

“It was fun, in a way I guess,” I said, laughing.

“Looked like you got closer to Hyuk Ki.”

“Yeah, I did.  We were talking about our psychology project.”

“Were you?  Wasn’t he paired up with Hee Mi?”

“Yeah, but he’s not doing the project anymore.  He couldn’t handle her, so he asked the teacher to assign him another project.  I sure Hee Mi had the same thing.”

“Well, he’s lucky then.”

“Tell me about it.  Are you going to walk me to the locker rooms again?”

 

Min Ho mock saluted and grinned.

 

“Hyung’s orders.”

 

I rolled my eyes and grinned.

 

“Arasso.  Let’s go body guard sshii.”

 


 

Well, that was chapter 25!

Also, if you looked in the vocab, you probably realized I didn't include all of the words in the chapter.

That's because I've used them so much, I think you would remember what they are now, right?

If you don't remember what a word means...you can either ask me or go back to previous chapters. 

And for those of you who are wondering what kind of character I imagined of for Jun Ki, it's this guy:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_acuEWdYsv6o/SfkL6Xqvs0I/AAAAAAAABNE/uv3R5g3Xmlk/s400/lee+jun+ki_13.jpg

He was really famoust in the King and the Clown and Iljimae.

At first, I thought of Soong Ki, the guy who plays Yong Ha in Sungkyungkwan Scandal,

http://www.thebestmoviereview.com/albums/userpics/10039/news_romances-song-joong-ki-and-han-ye-seul-on-big-screen.jpg

 But when I thought of Ki, I thought of Jun Ki. I thought the similarity in names would do well for the story, don't you think? Jin Ki, who is Yun Hee's boyfriend, and this random guy with a very similar name, Jun Ki, comes out and seems to have an attraction for her. ^^

Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter ^^

As always:

Comment and Subscribe!

<3 WinterRose

 


 

whitelove: Your wish is my command ^^ I hope you like this chapter!

ForeverInLove: Haha, I do that too ^^ I wish I had a knack for doing that, then I'd make people happy.  Also, if only I could do that for myself :/

mia1296: Thank you for your numerous comments ^^ I don't know if you're here at this chapter yet, but when you do get here, I hope you'll be able to read this comment.  I'm so glad you're enjoying the story <3 Good luck on your exams!

pResTige: Too much drama? Hmm...I don't like that too much either, so I'll try not to include it too much in my story, cool? Tell me when it gets too dramatic xD

SHINeepoofs: Yes, he is cute ^^ I find guys who are jealous adorable, because it shows they like you.  I can't handle too much jealousy though...that just annoys me when it gets to that point

amyra961: Yeah, from this chapter, you can't really tell what he has in store for her, can you :/ Maybe you'll find out in the next chapters? ^^

ReiReiLove: Mm, I posted a picture above.  Have you seen it yet? xD That was the guy I was thinking of.

rialoves: I hoped you liked this chapter! And that it wasn't too dramatic for you :o

pinkittenluvsxkpop: A fist fight? Oh dear xD I'm not really good at writing action scenes to be honest, but when there is a fist fight, you'll be sure to know ^^

Vengeance: You'll know what he was up to soon, in the following chapters.  And yes, Jun Ki does seem to have an attraction to Yun Hee :D

crazy4you: Hmm, good assumption....do you think it could be true?

MonsterMonsteur: Jun Ki is a bit clingy....and yes, Jin Ki is not happy indeed.  What guy would be?

Lorena: Jun Ki being compared to a dog is just the image I was imagining while writing this ^^ LOL

sharehappyness: Aww, he isn't that...bad xD Maybe you'll learn to warm up to him?

ohzuii56: Mmm, he might get a little more jealous, but I won't have him be the over jealous type.  That's just hard to deal with :/ And I had the same experience with a clingy guy as well. SO ANNOYING!

starlove: I don't have many guy friends, but the ones I do have are very cool too! And Jun Ki does seem more than just a new student, doesn't he? Hmmm

mikaclara: Just a bit clingy huh? I wonder what he will do next....:o