~Tagging Along

Psychology Boyfriend

Hello everyone!

So the grading period just ended for me....phew.  First six weeks of school are over....only 30 more weeks of school left! xD

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well in school, and are finally in the rhythm again.

As a reward...it's a new update! ^^

And just a heads up...I might update one more time this weekend.  We'll see how it goes...

Anyway, let's get on with this chapter!

 


 

Previous Chapter:

“No time for us to be alone….”

He pouted and I just laughed.

“Gwen cha na oppa. There will be time for that later.”

“You promised!”

“No I didn’t…”

“Yes you did.”

“Aniyo!”

“Did too.”

“Ani oppa! Stop twisting my words to make it play in your favor!”

“Don’t be shy Yun Hee,” Jin Ki said playfully.

“Oppa! If you keep doing this, I’ll take back my words!”

“So you did say them!”

“No I didn’t.”

“Yes you did. You said that you would take them back.”

“All right, no alone time at all.”

“No fair!”

“I warned you.”

“You’re so mean Yun Hee!”

As we walked to History bickering, I remembered that Jin Ki had interrupted Jun Ki. I wondered what else he had to say. Maybe I would find out later.

 


 

Korean Vocabulary:

Sshi: Suffix added to the end of someone's name of whom you don't know well or hold high respects for

Deh (formal): Yes

Annyeohasaeyo (formal): Hello or good bye

Cho neun (formal): My name is...

Imnida: Suffix added to the end of your name when introducing yourself

Uri: Our

Gomawayo (informal): Thank you

Oppa: Name for a female to refer to her older brother, guy friend, or boyfriend

Seongsaengnim: Teacher

Kok chong hajima seyo (formal): Don't worry

Kamsamhamnida (formal): Thank you

Chincha (informal): Really

Arasso: Okay or all right

Annyoung (informal): Hello or good bye

Ya: Suffix added to the end of someone's name of whom you feel close to or have affections for

Keu cho: That's right

Yeobosaeyo: Greeting used when answering the phone

Waeyo (formal): Why

Cha ka man (informal): Wait a minute

Aniyo (formal): No

Neh (informal): Yes

 


 

This time in history, I took a seat at an empty desk in front of Tae Min and Jong Hyun.  Jun Ki, seeing as he only knew me, took the empty seat next to mine.  I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Tae Min and Jong Hyun send me questioning looks.

 

“Jun Ki sshii.”

“Deh?”

 

He turned around.

 

“This is Lee Tae Min and Kim Jong Hyun.”

“Ah! Annyeohasaeyo, cho neun Lee Jun Ki imnida.”

“Annyeohasaeyo,” Jong Hyun greeted.

“Annyeohasaeyo,” Tae Min added.

 

They looked at me again, waiting for a further explanation.

 

“He’s a new student who happens to have the same schedule as I do, so I’m just helping him around today.”

“As expected of uri Yun Hee,” Jong Hyun joked.

Tae Min laughed before adding, "You really are nice."

 

Jun Ki must have been listening, because he threw his arm over my shoulders.  I shied away from the contact, but wasn’t able to avoid it.

 

“I know right?  Yun Hee is so nice.  I’m glad I met someone like her on my first day!”

 

Tae Min, seeing my obvious discomfort, attempted to get me out of this predicament.

 

“Yun Hee, could you come here for a second, I need some help on this question.”

“S..sure!”

 

I hurriedly stood up from my seat and went over to stand by Tae Min’s desk.  I looked at him, thanking him with my eyes.  He simply nodded and grinned.

 

Jong Hyun tried to make it less obvious by continuing the act.

 

“Yun Hee, could you explain to me too?  I don’t get it.”

“D..eh.  You see, this question is asking whether…”

 

And I went on to explain the random question that Tae Min had.  I think they actually did need my help, but the main point was that they rescued me from Jun Ki.  I don't mean it in a bad way, but I'm not exactly comfortable with someone I've just met with his arm around me.

 

“Attention class!”

 

The teacher had arrived, which meant class would start and I had to sit back down.

 

“Oh, I get it now.  Gomawayo Yun Hee!” Tae Min said, with a little too much enthusiasm. 

 

Jong Hyun elbowed him and I tried to contain my laughter.

 I walked back to my seat and sat down, scooting over to the left slightly.

 

Lunch came around and I hurriedly packed my books, following Jong Hyun and Tae Min out.  They were talking about the latest dance that they had seen a couple days ago.

 

As usual, Jin Ki was waiting for me outside of class.  The three of us walked into psychology quietly, with Jun Ki behind the two of us, but I could tell Jin Ki was still a bit annoyed that Jun Ki had to follow me around.

 

Walking into psychology, we took our seats and Jun Ki took a seat behind us.  When Mrs. Kang walked in, she greeted us.

 

“Hello. How is everyone?”

 

The class responded half heartedly, but Mrs. Kang decided not to say anything.

 

“I hope you’re couple projects are going well.  I know it’s only been a little over two weeks, but I just want to make sure you’re doing some entries.  So if you have your journal, please take it out and show it to me.  If you don’t, then I can check it tomorrow.”

 

I took out my journal as did Jin Ki and we both looked at each other’s journal.

 

“Oppa, you don’t seem to have many entries.”

“It’s only been two weeks, besides you don’t have that many either.”

“At least I have more than you.”

“Whatever,” Jin Ki retorted, grinning.

“Jin Ki and Yun Hee?”

“Deh seongsaengnim?” We both chorused.

“May I see your journals?”

“Deh!”

 

We both handed her our journals and she flipped through them quickly.  Nodding her head and checking us off, she moved on to Jun Ki.

 

“Ah, you must be our new student, Jun Ki.  You’ll be excused from this project, kok chong hajima seyo.”

“Deh, kamsamhamnida.”

 

Mrs. Kang went on to check the journals of the other couples and then began her lecture afterward.  When the bell rang, Jin Ki turned to me.

“I have to go to the music room, so I’ll probably be late to lunch today.”

 

I frowned.

 

“Chincha?  Arasso.”

 

Jin Ki smirked and ruffled my hair.

“Don’t be too sad.  I won’t be gone forever.”

 

I grumbled and fixed my hair, looking up at him.

 

“Who said I was sad about that?”

“No one, but I just know.”

 

I blushed and nodded my head.

 

“You caught me.”

“I know I did.  Anyway, I’ll see you later, hmm?”

“Deh.  Annyoung!”

 

Jin Ki smiled and with a last tug at one of my curls, he left.  When I had finished putting away my books, I walked out as well.

 

“Yun Hee ya!”

“Yes, Jun Ki sshii?”

“You don’t have to address me like that.  Just call me Jun Ki, or Jun Ki ya.”

“Maybe when I get to know you better….”

 

I cleared my throat.

 

“Anyway, did you need something?”

“Oh, is it all right if I eat lunch with you?  I don’t really know anyone here.”

 

I really did look like I was stuck with him the whole day.  I sighed mentally and nodded my head. 

 

“Who was that? He kept walking with us to class today.”

“Jin Ki.”

“Oh…are you close to him?”

 

His voice sounded weird, but I didn’t take much notice of it.

 

“Yes, I suppose so.”

“I see.”

“Anyway, let’s get going.  The lines are going to get long soon.”

“Arasso.”

 

So, with Jun Ki in suit, I made it to the cafeteria.  After getting my lunch, I waited for Jun Ki before walking over to where my friends were sitting.

 

“Hey guys.  This is Lee Jun Ki, a new student.”

“Annyeohasaeyo, Lee Jun Ki imnida.”

“Annyoung, Ji Eun imnida.”

“Annyeohasaeyo, Ha Ni iminda.”

“Annyeohasaeyo, Hye Mi imnida.”

 

Like always, Ha Ni was indifferent, but it seemed like Ji Eun had an interest in the new student.  She started the conversation.

 

“So Jun Ki, where did you come from?”

“I came from Incheon.  My parents moved because of my father’s job, so here I am in Seoul.”

“Oh, chincha?  Sounds interesting.”

“I guess so,” Jun Ki said, grinning.

 

Hye Mi decided to join as well, while Ha Ni and I stayed silent, enjoying our meal.

 

“How do you like this school so far?”

“It’s pretty interesting.  I haven’t met many people, but they all seem very nice, just like Yun Hee!”

 

Ji Eun and Hye Mi looked over at me when he said that.  I simply shrugged my shoulders and continued eating.

 

“Right, Yun Hee?”

 

I looked over to see Jun Ki grinning, waiting for my answer.

 

“Oh…yeah, sure, I guess.”

 

I could tell that Ji Eun was a bit disheartened that Jun Ki was paying more attention to me than her, and it made me feel bad.  Maybe I should try to do something.

 

“So, Jun Ki!  You said that you were from Incheon, right? Ji Eun here is also from Incheon.”

 

“Oh, keu dae yo?  When was the last time you lived there?”

“A really long time ago, when I was about 5 years old?  I don’t remember much, but I did live there.”

“Have you gone back to Incheon?”

“Yes, I have, from time to time.”

 

Ha Ni, who was sitting next to me, pulled me over slightly.

 

“Do you notice the look on Ji Eun’s face?”

“Deh.  She looks like she’s interested in Jun Ki.”

 

Hye Mi also scooted over and began to gossip with us.

 

“It’s not just me, right?  She has something for him?”

“Keu cho, which is why I started the conversation about Incheon.  Hopefully it will continue.”

 

And I jinxed myself.  Jun Ki turned to me when he had finished talking to Ji Eun.

 

“Yun Hee, do you know anything about biology?  That’s my worst subject!”

 

I glanced over at Ji Eun and cursed inwardly.  I felt bad, chincha.

 

“Uh, yeah, I do.  Sort of.  I think you’ll do fine if you study and read the material.”

“Ah, keu dae yo?”

“Neh…”

 

At that moment, my phone rang, saving me from my awkward predicament.

“Yeobosaeyo?”

“Yun Hee ya~”

 

It was Jin Ki.

 

“Deh?”

“Could you come to the school garden?”

“Now? Waeyo?”

“Just because…please?”

“Lunch is almost about to end…”

“In 20 minutes.”

“Arasso, I’ll go.”

“Okay, I’ll see you there.”

“Arasso, annyoung.”

 

I was about to hang up, but Jin Ki spoke again.

 

“Yun Hee! Cha ka man!”

“Deh, oppa?”

“Jun Ki is not invited.”

 

He sounded so serious, and slightly jealous that it was funny.  It made me smile.

 

“Arasso, I get it.  See you in a few.”

 

I hung up and stood up, cleaning my trash and slinging my bag on my shoulder.

 

“Hey guys, I need to go somewhere, so I guess I’ll see you all tomorrow?”

“Arasso,  Annyoung,” Ha Ni said, waving nonchalantly.

“You’re going somewhere?  I’ll go too!”

 

Jun Ki hurriedly threw away his trash.  During this time, Ji Eun waved at me.

 

“Annyoung,” she said quietly.

 

When Jun Ki came back, I stopped him.

 

“Anyo!  You don’t need to come.”

“But who will show me to my class if I don’t?”

“Uh, I’m sure Ha Ni, Hye Mi, or Ji Eun can, neh?”

“I’d be happy too!”

 

Ji Eun was happier that she had the opportunity to spend time with Jun Ki.

 

“Okay, cool.  I’ll see you later then, yeah?”

“But—!”

I pushed Jun Ki down onto his chair and patted his shoulder, trying to reaasure him that it would be fine.

 

“It’s all right.  Ji Eun said she would be fine with it.  See you later!”

 

I waved and winked at Ji Eun before hurrying away, hoping my plans for match making would work.

 


 

Yup, that was chapter 24 ^^

I hope you all liked it...there wasn't much drama there, but there will be some coming up! hehe

Comments went up too, and subscribers as well.

Thanks so much the all of you :D

Also, if you can, please help me promote this story; I will be forever grateful to you (Not that I'm not as of right now.)

Comment and Subscribe!

<3 WinterRose

 


 

shawol4lifeminnie: New student..don't they always seem to cause new drama? xD And thank you!

MonsterMonsteur: Yeah, they're kind of confusing for me as well.  But that was kind of the point...drama between Jin Ki and Jun Ki...hehe

ReiReiLove: Don't be too confused with them! I'll try not to have typos to minimize the confusion ^^

Vengeance: New student tailing Yun Hee; Jin Ki is not happy indeed.

forgetfulxangel: Only a lilttle possessiveness.  I like guys like that, because it shows they care, right?  If it's over the top..then get away from me! xD

pinkittenluvsxkpop: Haha, you can tell I did that on purpose, didn't I? Good job, you're one of the first! :D

Lorena: Jin Ki can't help be jealous, and adding more drama is good, right?  Means more story to read...and write xD

ForeverInLove: Love bickering is cute ^^ I love teasing my friends who are couples and do that

MissLOLA1412: Aww, I'm sorry your day was bad :( I hope today was better! <3

ohhzuii56: Ohh, I see what you mean.  Well, I already have chapters written out, and I can promise you there will be more ^^

crazy4you: Yes, Jin Ki and Jun Ki...you caught on, didn't you..hehe.  Kudos for you!

starlove: No problem.  I'm glad you're event commenting at all..hehe.  Good luck with your classes, and yeah, I would like a friend like Min Ho ^^ I find it easier to be friends with guys...less drama.

rialoves: I hope it will be interesting! I'd be in big trouble if this story wasn't interesting to read o.o

sakura_ryuu: Yes! Jun Ki as in Iljimae, and My Girl, and etc.  I was waiting for someone to say that :D Congrats for being the first one!  I was thinking of a character to put into the story, and his face just popped up.  The name was a plus too.

Shizine19: Yeah, I already do.  I just need to finalize everything up, so please wait some more.  You will learn his past!

leeminhyun13: Jealous Jin Ki = cute ^^ Jealous guys are cute, but when they start gettng possessive..uh uh.  Get away, because I can take care of myself, and I'm not a piece of furniture!

theclumsywitch: Jin Ki does want Yun Hee all to himself, but Jun Ki is providing as an obstacle to that...tsk tsk

sharehappyness: Interesting stories are worth reading, right? ^^

Liv2Dance: I was waiting to see if anyone would say anything about that too! Good job on being the first ^^ You are absolutely right, that is where I got that from.  That video is epic xD I wish the conversation was longer...or at least was filmed longer.  I wanted to see what would happen next.

English101: Yeah, I loved that video ^^ And yes, I absolutely agree with you.  Too much jealousy is cumbersome, and I will definitely not do that to you.

InfiniteSHINee: I can't get enough of it either.  I became an Keyber fan after seeing that..haha