~Conversations

Psychology Boyfriend

Guess what? I got my files back!

I love a dad who is a computer technician and is super tech savvy ^^

Thank you Daddy <3

So, since I have my files back...UPDATE!

I'm super stoked ^^

FYI, I'm posting this as chapter 30, so you know it's a new update, and not just an edit.

I'll move this chapter to 29 once people have read it, and the new chapter I will be posting next week, will be chapter 30...

Get it? If not, just ask me, and I'll explain again.

Anyway, enough with this. I can't wait to get on with the chapter!

 


 

Previous Chapter:

“Just one thing.”

“Hmm?”

“This,”

And I swooped down and captured her lips. This time was a bit more romantic than the other time. Sure, it wasn’t our first kiss, nor was it particularly my first kiss (those two were taken earlier today in the school garden), but it was how it should have been the first time.

When I stepped back, I smiled at Yun Hee before turning around and walking down the driveway to my car. With a last look at her standing in the doorway, I drove off.

 


 

Korean Vocabulary:

Gotchonghajima seyo (formal): Don't worry about me

Mweo haseyo (formal): Did you need something?

Chungyo haji anayo (formal): It's not important

Modaradeureosseo: I don't understand

Majayo (formal): That's right

Jal ji nae: How have you been?

Mollayo (formal): I don't know

Geok chong hajima: Don't worry

Bogoshipeo: I miss you

Mi guk: America

Han guk: Korea

Ani: No

Museun malinji molla: I don't know what you're talking about

Tangshineun chinguga opseoyo (formal): You don't have any friends?

Cho neun chinguga isseo: I do have friends

 


 

I dreamily walked back into the house after Jin Ki left. I walked into the kitchen were my mom was and took out a vase for the flowers, filling it up with water before setting them in the vase. When I opened the wrapping, a letter fell out, and when I read it over, I smiled. Jin Ki did seem like he was worried.

 

“Who are those from?”

“Jin Ki.”

“That’s nice, but why did he send you those. Did you guys get into a fight?”

“Not a fight exactly, but something like that? He was feeling sorry, so he sent me them.”

“What were you mad at him about?”

"He was ignoring me for some reason during the last part of school, but I didn't know why..."

 

I pondered as I finished setting the flowers in the vase.

 

"Come to think about it...he never told me why he was mad either."

 

Umma shook her head and grinned.

 

"I find it's best to just let it go. I had to deal with that when I dated your father, and I found that it's best not to bring it up after he's apologized."

"Keu dae? But I'm really curious about it thought.."

"You'll be fine without knowing, or trying to know. It just saves the trouble, trust me."

“Arasso Umma, kotchonghajima saeyo.”

 

What I didn't tell her was that I had a hunch on why Jin Ki was mad. I didn't want to tell her though, because that would only make her worried, and lead her into believing that our relationship was at risk.

 

I cleaned up the wrapping once I was done arranging the flowers, and threw that away before taking the card and going up to my room to rest before dinner. Sitting at my desk, I finished editing my essay before printing it and setting it on my folder so I wouldn’t forget it tomorrow. Spinning around in my chair, I spotted my journal and decided to make an entry.

 

Dear Journal,                                                                                                                                                                                     10/18/11

Today was an interesting day. First, we had a new student in our class, so I spent the whole day showing him around school (because coincidently, we both have the same exact schedule). His name is Jun Ki (a little ironic, right?) I didn’t really think much of it, helping this new guy, but apparently Jin Ki did.

I didn’t realize it until he started to ignore me, but Jin Ki was jealous of Jun Ki. I don’t really see anything that was so wrong with me helping out Jin Ki, but something that I did must have made him jealous and mad, but what? It’s not like I’m cheating on him or something. I was only being a helpful person, leading Jun Ki around to his proper classes.

I’ve never really experienced jealousy before, but is it the feeling like how your friend gets the toy that you’ve always wanted, but you didn’t? That kind of feeling? Does Jin Ki feel jealous that my attention is on Jun Ki rather than him? Is that how,he feels when he sees me with Jun Ki?

Anyway he was jealous so he ignored me for the rest of the day. I ended up being in a sour mood, but my friends managed to help me, especially Min Ho, Hyuk Ki,and Tae Min. It was nice to talk to the guys and find out how they thought; it was a good experience for me.

Then, later in the afternoon, I find Jin Ki at my front doorstep with a bouquet of flowers for me, begging for my forgiveness. I couldn't help but grin at his expression. When I told him that I forgave him, he didn’t seem to believe me, but when he did, he was extremely happy, considering the fact he gave me a bone crushing hug. I was touched at his effort in trying to win my forgiveness, and it showed me that he cared.

I’ll stop this entry now, since it’s getting quite lenthy.

 

                                                                                                                                   Kang Yun Hee

 

After I put my journal away, I heard my hand phone ring from my back. Pulling it over, I reached into my bag and found my hand phone, sliding it open to answer the call.

 

“Yeobosaeyo?”

“It’s Min Ho.”

“Ah, deh. Mweo haseyo?”

“I just got home from school. There was a meeting today for the soccer club.”

“Keu dae yo?”

“Deh, but that aside. Do you still want to talk about it?”

“Talk about what?”

“About why you were upset today in p.e.”

“Ah, no, I don’t need to talk about it. Chungyo haji anayo.”

“Are you sure?”

“Honestly, I was mad because Jin Ki was ignoring me, but that’s all solved now.”

“Modaradeureosseo.”

“He drove to my house to give me flowers and to apologize.”

"Is that so?"

"He was really sorry about it, so I forgave him. I’m fine now, but thanks for asking!”

“No problem. But, do you know what he was worried about?”

“Not exactly. He didn’t tell me, but I have a hunch.”

“I do too.”

“What do you think?”

“Two words: Jun Ki.”

“Bingo. That’s what I think too.”

“Jun Ki had the same schedule as you, keu cho?”

“Majayo.”

“He was probably jealous because you talked to Jun Ki and because Jun Ki was with you the entire day, while he couldn’t be.”

“That’s what I think too.”

“Jin Ki must be having a hard time….”

“Only because he’s making it hard for himself. He should know that I wouldn’t cheat on him or anything…”

“It’s not his fault. Everyone feels jealous at some point.”

 

I sighed and nodded.

 

“True…”

“Anyway, if that’s all, I should go now. I have to finish that essay due tomorrow.”

“Arasso, bye bye.”

“Bye.”

 

Sliding my phone closed, I plugged it into the wall so the battery could charge. I smiled knowing that I had people like Min Ho who cared about me. It was strange. I felt closer to him than I did with my other friends, even Ji Eun, Ha Ni, and Hye Mi. Was that a bad thing? I’ve known them all longer, but I feel more closer to Min Ho, even though we’ve only known each other for a little over 2 weeks. I guess Min Ho is the type of person that you can’t help but be close to. His demeanor is very calming and sweet.

 

Do I like him? Never, and I don’t mean that in a bad way. I mean that he feels more of an older brother to me than a love interest; like the brother that I never had (which is actually pretty weird, since I already have a brother…). Besides, I already have Jin Ki, and it wouldn’t do to fall in love with another person. That’s just simply unfair to both parties.

 

Speaking of a brother, I wonder how oppa was doing. It was a while since I’ve seen him, since he was studying abroad for college. The last time I saw him was during the summer, but even then, it wasn’t that much because he was taking summer classes and was only able to stay home for about a month. Sure, it was only October, and hadn’t been that long since I’ve seen him, but I missed him.

 

Hearing my phone ring, I picked it up without looking at the caller id and answered.

 

“Yeobosaeyo?”

“Announg dongsaengie.”

“Yun Ho Oppa!”

 

 

He laughed.

 

“Jal ji nae?”

“Neh, gwen cha nayo. What about you? How have you been? Has college been treating you well?”

“More or less. There’s a lot of homework, and sometimes I don’t get what the teacher is saying, but it’s all right.”

“I’m sure you’ll do fine. You always were the one to catch on fast.”

 

Oppa laughed.

 

“Gomawo Yun Hee ya. How has senior year been treating you? Has it been hard?”

“Mollayo. Bio is really killing me at this point. I’m also a bit worried about Calculus. The other subjects aren’t hard yet, but I’m beginning to get worried.”

“Aww, Yun Hee is having hard time with school. Geok cheong hajima, oppa is here for you. If you have any questions, just call me, neh?”

“Oppa, you’re in Mi guk, while I’m in Han guk. Those phone bills will be super expensive if I call you every time I’m having trouble with homework.”

“Right…maybe some other way then?”

“Like…instant messaging, or webcam?”

“Sure, that will do.”

“Arassoyo.”

 

There was silence on the phone before oppa spoke again.

 

“I’m so lonely over here!”

 

I had to burst out laughing.

 

“Oppa, tangshineun chinguga opseoyo?”

“Ani! Museun malinji molla. Cho neun chinguga isseo.”

“Then why are you feeling lonely?”

“Bogoshipeo. I miss you guys.”

“Well, it’s October now…less than 2 months till you come home for winter break.”

“Aish, that’s too long for me!”

“Hey, you know time passes by really quick. You’ll be home before you even know it.”

“Arasso arasso.”

 

We both laughed before dying down.

 

“Well, I have more homework to do. I’ll talk to you soon, yeah?”

“Deh, annyoung.”

“Annyoung Yun Hee ya.”

 

I waited or him to hang up before I did and slid my phone shut. Smiling, I set my phone down and walked downstairs to prepare for dinner. It was always nice to talk to oppa. They say that siblings that are born within a year of each other fight a lot. I’ve never had to deal with that problem. Oppa always looked out for me, and in turn, I did that for him as well. We were extremely close and could confide in anything to each other.

 

I just realized…I didn’t tell Yun Ho oppa about my psychology project. I wonder what he will say when he find out I have a boyfriend now?

 

He’d probably freak out and try to hunt down the guy that ‘ruined my innocence’. He’s really protective of me, so I was a bit reluctant to tell him about Jin Ki. Maybe I would ease it in when Christmas came or something? I can tell that he won’t be happy that I’ve kept this from him for that long.

 

Did Umma or Appa tell about Jin Ki yet? I wonder if they’ve even talked to him recently. If they have, then I wonder why he didn’t bring the topic up while we were talking? It couldn’t have slipped his mind. In fact, it should’ve been the first thing we talked about. I’m guessing he hasn’t talked to them recently….

 

I could only imagine what would happen when I finally broke the new to him about Jin Ki. Jin Ki had better be prepared.

 


 

End of this chapter ^^

Thank you for understanding my circumstances everyone.

Even though you all didn't have to wait another week, I'm glad you were all sympathetic with me.

Also, I load full of new vocab! ^^ Hopefully they're accurate :/

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see you all next week (with out any predicaments ^^)

Comment and Subscribe!

<3 WinterRose

 


 

shawol4lifeminnie: Yup, that is how a boyfriend should act xD But just try finding a guy out there who will do that :/

starlove: Jin Ki is super adorable...I just can't help but portray him that way. I'm glad you like it ^^

ohhzui56: Yup, that was just what he did: take a shower ^^ He's very scared of getting sick and stuff, so I guess I didn't have to be very worried. Lol, are you okay? You didn't die from getting flowers..right?

SHINeepoofs: Lol, I would be happy if I got flowers as well ^^ Sadly, that is not to be ;(

jay_rose: Jin Ki has to be sweet...it just wouldn't be him if he weren't ^^

MonsterMonsteur: How could anyone (if ever) ignore Tae Min? o.o He's soo cute!

whitelove: I'm glad I can teach(?) Korean. I'm learning myself during the process of writing this, so I hope what I do learn is correct xD

Shizine19: Lol, I'm glad you so enthralled with updates. I hope you're just as excited about this one!

rialoves: Yeah, and I hope to keep it that way. Comments are my life on AFF ^^ Thanks for reading!

amyra961: I liked the kiss too...I want to be kissed like that :( xD And Key just knows everything :D

OnewxChicken4ever: Yes, he is forgiven ^^ Must be a relief for him eh?

RosyFanfiction: Hello, and welcome to my story! I'm so glad you've decided to read it...I should be studying for the SAT's too :/ Oh wells xD Hope you'll stay till the end!

Vengeance: Yes, they kissed. The accidental one seems hardly proper for a couple at their stage, right? xD And yes, Yun Hee kissed back.

pResTige: I know right? But we can always dream :/

heechulxjungmin: Yeah, that was taken by Yun Hee when they fell ontop of each other in the school garden by accident xD

crazy4you: Yup, Tae Min is very cute when serious, and Jin Ki is very sweet ^^ Ahh, the leisure of making anything possible in stories...

ForeverInLove: You mean Hee Mi? Yeah, I need to bring her back into the story somehow..hmmm

MissLOLA1412: I posted the chapter after the Halloween one because I wanted to have something fun for Halloween. Since I couldn't incorporate the Halloween part directly into the story, I just made it as a filler chapter, and continued the story in another chapter...I hope that explains it?

MechanicalAngel: Thanks ^^ I love it when I'm grinning through out the chapter..it means the story is good :D

ReiReiLove: Lol, thanks for thinking it's cute. That was my main purpose for this chapter :D And thank you for the heads up..that was just so wrong xD

dearorchid: I'm glad you liked it..and thank you for offering to make the poster! <3

xMichieChan: Welcome to my story. I hope you'll be able to stay till the end! And I'm glad you liked the kiss..hehe ^^

infinitexx7: So glad you were able to catch up ^^ And I hope you liked this chapter as well! See you next week.