~The New Student

Psychology Boyfriend

Stupid Internet! This is the second time I've had to do this..ugh!

Anyway, I hope you all will have a relaxful weekend, because I know I will.

I've had like 6 tests all through this week and tons of homework.

On the bright side, I do have a B in biology now..whee~

Now all I have to do is get all my B's up to an A in the next grading period (won't that be fun?)

But! I am determined.  Hwaiting~

 


 

Previous Chapter:

“Right. Anyway, gomawayo for coming out here.”

“It’s nothing, just glad I could help. Now, let’s go home. I don’t want to be late for dinner.”

“Arasso, arasso. A growing boy like you needs to get his dinner.”

“Yah, who’s a boy here? You’re talking about yourself, right?”

“Yah! Oppa, you’re going to get it!”

“Really? You’re going to have to catch me first.”

And stuck my tongue out at her, running away as she tried get me for calling her a boy. I’m glad you’re feeling better now Yun Hee, and hopefully, I’ll be able to help you the next time you have a problem

 


 

Korean Vocabulary:

Deh (formal): Yes

Ya: Suffix added to the end of the person whom you feel affection or love for (For names that end in vowels)

Bwuiyeo: What the heck?~

Miahne (informal): Sorry

Neo wae geu rae: Do you need something?

Aish: Word used when frustrated or irritated

Oppa: Name used by a female to refer to an older brother, guy friend, or boyfriend

Nugeu: Who

Gwen cha na: It's okay or it's all right. Means "Are you all right?" when asked in a question

Haksaeng: Student

Gomawayo (informal): Thank you

Arasso: Okay or all right

Ottokae: What should I do?

Myohan unyeonui ilchineyo (formal): What a strange coincidence

Annyeohasaeyo (formal): Hello or good bye

Yeorobun: Everyone

Cho neun (formal): My name is...

Imnida: Suffix added to the end of your name when introducing yourself

Aniyo (formal): No

Keu rae deul: But

 


 

After I talked to Min Ho about my dilemma, I felt a lot more lighter.  I guess talking to someone about your problem does make you feel better.  I’ll have to keep that in mind next time.

 

The next day, when I walked out to the front, Jin Ki was there waiting for me.  Getting into his car, I smiled briefly at him before staring ahead as he drove me to school.  It was sort of awkward silence, since the conversation we had before was still in the air, not completely forgotten and resolved yet.  Once Jin Ki parked the car, I moved to open the door, but he grabbed my hand.  Looking down at it and then up at him, I raised my eyebrow.

 

“Neo wae geu rae?”

“You’re not mad at me, are you?”

 

I grinned and shook my head.

 

“No, I’m not.  Were you were worried about this the whole time?”

 

He ran his fingers through his hair, making it stand on end and then fixing it, looking at me shyly.  I didn’t know why, but that motion just made him look…hot.  I cleared my throat and tried to focus on what he was saying.

 

“Honestly..I’ve been worried all night, after our conversation on the phone.  I felt bad that I couldn’t tell you.”

“Jin Ki oppa, gwen cha na.  I’m not mad about that, at least, not anymore.  I know I was a bit pushy and it’s not my place to do that.  You’ll tell me when you’re ready.  So, chill okay?  I’m not mad at you.”

 

He looked at me gratefully and smiled.

 

“Gomawayo.”

 

He leaned in slowly, and I gulped.  Was he going to kiss me now?  What should I do? This is my first kiss! Should I close my eyes? What if I kiss badly and turn him off? I knew I should’ve put on some more chapstick…Does my breath smell okay? Ottokae?!

 

In the end, I was wrong.  He just kissed me lightly on the forehead before leaning back and smiling, opening his door and getting out.  I smacked myself on the head for being a fool and cleared my throat before getting out of the car.  Way to think the wrong way Yun Hee.

 

Walking into Calculus today, I took my seat.  When the bell rang, the teacher walked in with another student following him.  He motioned for silence and spoke when the noise died down.

 

“Everyone, I’d like you to meet our new student.”

 

Turning to the new haksaeng, he asked him to introduce himself.  The student nodded and turned toward the class, bowing before standing up straight and smiling.

 

“Annyeohasaeyo yeorobun! Cho neun Lee Jun Ki imnida.  I hope you can treat me well!”

“Arasso, now we need to find you a new seat.  There is an empty seat by Yun Hee over there.  Yun Hee, please raise your hand.”

 

I grimaced in my mind.  Now I have a desk partner…no room for me to put my bag.  After seeing that I had raised my hand, the teacher sent Jun Ki toward my direction.  Dropping it quickly, I cleared my space for the new student.

 

“Annyeohasaeyo.”

 

I nodded my head briefly in greeting before looking forward.  The lesson had started, and I didn’t want to get in trouble.

 

Once class ended, I stood up putting my things away.  When I moved to walk off, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

 

“Aish!”

 

I turned around to see it was Jun Ki.

 

“Bwuiyeo?”

“Miahne.  Could you help me get to my next class? I’m not very familiar with the school yet.”

 

I sighed.  Perhaps I was being a little mean.

 

“Sure, let me see your schedule.”

 

He nodded and handed me his schedule.  Skimming it over, I was surprised to see that he had the exact same schedule as me.  What a coincidence, right?

 

“We have the same schedule….”

“We do?  Myohan unyeonui ilchineyo.  I guess I just have to follow you around today.”

 

He laughed and stood up. 

 

“Let’s go then!”

“Sure…”

 

This guy was a bit…too happy for my taste, but he seemed nice enough. 

 

When I walked outside, Jin Ki smiled at me and reached for my hand.  We started walking but when he noticed Jun Ki, he looked back and forth between me and him before saying something.

 

“Nugeu—?”

“He’s a new haksaeng, who happens to have the same schedule I do, so he’s following me to class,” I said, answering his question.

“Ah…”

 

And he grew silent.  When he dropped me off at my class, he glanced at Jun Ki before bending down and kissing me on the forehead.  I blushed and muttered ‘goodbye’ before walking into class, followed by Jun Ki.  Taking my seat by Ki Bum, I opened my bag for my notebook, noticing that Jun Ki took the empty seat behind me.

 

Why did Jin Ki kiss me today?  He never did that before.  Did he think that it was all right since he did it this morning?

 

“Yun Hee ya,” Ki Bum called.

“Yes?”

“Are you okay?”

“D..deh.  Was there something wrong?”

“No, I just called your name three times and you didn’t answer.”

“Sorry, I was…lost in my thoughts.”

“Arasso.”

“Yun Hee ya!  Who is this guy?” Jun Ki asked excitedly.

 

When did we get so close for him to address me like that? 

 

“Ah, miahne.  Lee Jun Ki, this is Kim Ki Bum.  Ki Bum, this is Lee Jun Ki, a new student here.”

 

Ki Bum looked Jun Ki up and down and nodded his greeting.

 

“Annyeohasaeyo…”

 

Jun Ki smiled and greeted back.

 

“Annyeohasaeyo!”

 

Ki Bum turned back toward me and leaned in to whisper into my ear.

 

“What’s with this guy?  He’s even more hyper than Tae Min.”

 

I giggled and shook my head.

 

“He’s just like that.  We’ll just have to get used to it?”

 

Ki Bum nodded and we both turned our attention to the front of the class.

 

Once class ended, I said my goodbyes to Ki Bum and walked out the door followed by Jun Ki.

 

“Yun Hee ah!”

“Deh?”

“Gomawayo for helping me out today.”

“Aniyo.  I’m sure anyone else would do the same.”

“Keu rae deul—”

“Yun Hee ah!”

 

I turned around when I heard Jin Ki call me.  Smiling, I walked up to him.

 

“Jin Ki oppa.”

“How was English?”

“It was interesting as usual.  You know it when you have Ki Bum around.  He’s the only one who can pull off an attempt at trying to rhyme bizarre with lizard.”

 

He laughed and eventually, I joined in too.

 

“Arasso, let’s get you to your next class.”

 

Jin Ki looked over his shoulder and noticed Jun Ki again.  Looking at me a bit fustrated, he spoke.

 

“He’s following us again?”

“I told you, we have the same schedule, so he has to.  I’m only helping him out.”

“No time for us to be alone….”

 

He pouted and I just laughed.

 

“Gwen cha na oppa.  There will be time for that later.”

“You promised!”

“No I didn’t…”

“Yes you did.”

“Aniyo!”

“Did too.”

“Ani oppa!  Stop twisting my words to make it play in your favor!”

“Don’t be shy Yun Hee,” Jin Ki said playfully.

“Oppa!  If you keep doing this, I’ll take back my words!”

“So you did say them!”

“No I didn’t.”

“Yes you did. You said that you would take them back.”

“All right, no alone time at all.”

“No fair!”

“I warned you.”

“You’re so mean Yun Hee!”

 

As we walked to History bickering, I remembered that Jin Ki had interrupted Jun Ki.  I wondered what else he had to say.  Maybe I would find out later.

 


 

I hope you all liked this chapter.

I'm really happy that the number of comments has gone up from last week.

Keep it up, because it makes me Happy!

hehe

Again, Comment and Subscribe!

<3 WinterRose

 


 

amyra961: Yes, Min Ho did make things clearer for her ^^ I wish I had a friend like that as well.

OohShinyDistracted: Well, thank you for commenting on this story ^^

xeroxiff: Min Ho absolutely helped her, that's what's he's there for..hehe

theclumsywitch: Min Ho is definitely a great friend.  And don't worry, there will be more Yun Ki/ Jin Hee moments coming up!

rialoves: Oh dear, another mistake of mine.  That must of caused quite the excitement to those who noticed it...and thank you, I think I did quite well on the test ^^

MonsterMonsteur: Thank you for reading all the same.  Even if you run out of words..I don't mind repitition hehe.

MissLOLA1412: You're welcome, and thank you for reading!

Lorena: I guess at this point, all Yun Hee can do is wait, right? :/

crazy4you: Will there be something between Min Ho and Yun Hee? :O And same here, school is so time consuming.

ohhzuii56: You mean a whole different fanfic for Min Ho? No, there won't be, since that was my first fanfic, but maybe sometime in the far future? Or do you mean in this story? o.O

Shizine19: I would like to know Jin Ki's past as well..^^

sharehappyness: I'm glad you found this story as well..hehe.  If you find any other good Onew fics, hook me up!

ForeverInLove: That is a good deal indeed..:D

Vegeance: You were nervous about Min Ho and Yun Hee having something with each other? :o

forgetfulxangel: Yeah, that was me as a child, but I didn't get to play on them much, since my year was the year they remodeled the playgrounds and everything.  The last half of my kindergarden year was spent in the classroom during recess.  1st grade, they moved us to a new playground...and no swings :(

MechanicalAngel: I'm glad you like it..hehe

kitsune-devil: Yes, I like how I characterized him too.  He has a really calming demeanor when you see him on screen, right? And I would fall for him too xD

hoshichii: Yup yup.  My dad actually got a swing set for us at home, and it was cool..until the rain and stuff rusted it and it began to fall apart...oh wells.  Need to go to the beach or park to find swings now xD