~Acceptance

Psychology Boyfriend

Early morning update again *facepalm*

Either way, enjoy!

 


 

Previous Chapter:

Chuckling, I got his hint and stood on my toes, pecking Jin Ki on the lips before pulling back.

“There. I don’t want to take any risks.”

“Arasso, but you owe me a real one tomorrow." 

He grinned before kissing me on the forehead and bid me goodnight before retreating into his room for the night. Smiling, I did so as well. A couple of minutes later, I heard my door open. Sitting up, I squinted my eyes and made out Yun Ho oppa, who decided to lay on the floor near my door.

“Oppa?”

“I’m not taking any risks tonight. Go back to sleep Yun Hee.”

I scowled and threw a pillow at Yun Ho before going back to sleep. I was too tired to do anything right now, but he was for sure going to hear from me in the morning.

 


 

Korean Vocabulary:

Gye ran: Egg

Bang: Bread

Dongsaeng: Younger sibling or friend

Seonmul: Present

Mokdori: Scarf

Eumak: Music

Yangmal: Socks

Hyung: Older brother or friend (Used by males)

 


 

The morning I woke up, I was instantly reminded of Yun Ho.  Sitting up, I saw that he had rolled away from his original position by the door, and was now sleeping by my desk. Getting up to do my morning routine, and to change, I resisted the urge to kick him.

When I descended the stairs and went into the kitchen, I found Jin Ki in an apron frying gye ran and bacon.  Umma was spreading jam onto the bang while Appa was sitting at the table drinking coffee.

 

“Yun Hee, you’re awake? Why don’t you set out the plates.”

“Deh!”

 

I went to the cupboard and pulled out the dishes and silverware.  Walking by Jin Ki, I sneaked a peck on his cheek before going back to the table and setting out the plates. When he came by to place the eggs and bacon on the plates, he sneaked a peck on my cheek while Appa and Umma weren’t looking.  I blushed as he left and tried to hide it when Umma came to place the toast on the dishes.

Yun Ho finally came down, and poured himself a glass of orange juice before taking a seat by Appa.  Umma then sat down, leaving the last two seats for Jin Ki and I. Yun Ho didn’t say anything, but I could feel his stares on Jin Ki and me as we conversed with Umma and Appa.

Once breakfast was done, Jin Ki volunteered to do the dishes again. 

 

“Ommo, you want to do the dishes again? Are you sure? I can have Yun Ho do them,” Umma said.

“Aniyo.  It’s the least I could do in return for my stay last night.”

“Well, if you insist, but I won’t have you doing it alone.  Yun Ho, you will help Jin Ki.”

“Umma! I can’t help him instead.  Oppa doesn’t have to do it…”

“Aniyo. You helped Jin Ki yesterday.  It’s only fair that Yun Ho helps him today.  Besides, I need to talk to you.”

 

Taking me into the living room, Umma sat me down while Appa came in as well.

 

“Yun Hee, I know that Yun Ho doesn’t like Jin Ki.”

“You can tell?”

“Of course I can, and so can your Appa. I’m hoping that while they wash the dishes, Yun Ho will be able to work something out with Jin Ki.”

“Do you think he’ll be able to?”

 

Appa spoke up.

 

“Of course he will Yun Hee ya. He obviously realizes that you like Jin Ki, but he’s just having a hard time accepting the fact that his little dongsaeng has a boyfriend.  He’ll warm up somehow.”

“I hope he will soon…”

 

So I sat in the living room with Appa and Umma, waiting for Yun Ho oppa and Jin Ki oppa to come into the living room.  We were going to open the seonmul soon.  I tried to listen in on their conversation, but couldn’t hear anything. When the two finally came into the kitchen, I saw Jin Ki smiling. Yun Ho’s face, however, was unreadable.  He simply sat down next to Appa, while Jin Ki took a place on the floor, by me. I decided to hand out the gifts along with Jin Ki, and everyone proceeded to open their presents afterward.

Umma got a new cookbook from Jin Ki (who learnt of her passion for cooking). Yun Ho gave her a new set of oven mittens, because the ones she had were getting too old.  Appa gave Umma a new necklace, which she put on right away, and I gave her a new sweater that she had been eyeing in the magazine for some time now.

Jin Ki got Appa a new watch, which Appa happily wore right after he opened it. Yun Ho gave appa a new sweater, the same color as the one that I got Umma.  Umma had knitted a mokdori for Appa, and I gave Appa a new seat cushion that I had made for him. His old cushion was getting worn out.

Yun Ho got a hat and mittens that were knitted by Umma.  Appa gave him a new hand phone, since his was getting old.  I gave oppa a scrapbook with our family photos in it.  He would be able to look at it if he got too homesick. Lastly, Jin Ki gave Yun Ho a new mp3, because he heard from me that Yun Ho loved eumak.

Umma gave Jin Ki a muffler that she had knitted, telling him to keep warm.  Appa gave him a leather wallet, and I gave him a photo album of all the pictures we had taken from the beginning of our relationship till now.  There were still many empty pages left, and I told him we would fill those up as we went. Yun Ho (thanks to my pestering) gave Jin Ki a cd of a band that Jin Ki really liked.

As for me, Umma knitted me some warm yangmal, which I put on right away.  Yun Ho got me a new novel that I had been itching to read, while Appa gave me a new camera (of which I used to take a picture of the whole family, including Jin Ki in front of the Christmas tree). Jin Ki gave me a personalized cd of his own (similar to the one I had given him for his birthday), saying that he had recorded some songs on there, and hoped I would like it.

And so, present unwrapping had finished, and we cleared away the paper, admiring our new gifts along the way. When I looked outside the window, I saw the snow was falling.  Umma and Appa wanted to stay inside and relax by the fire, but allowed me to go outside.  Yun Ho, said something about trying out his new mp3, and retreated to his room.  That left only Jin Ki to come with me, and after we donned our warm clothes, I dragged him outside into the snow.

As we were building a snowman, I started the conversation.

 

“Oppa.”

“Hmm?”

“Did anything happen while you were washing the dishes?”

“Yes.”

“Well? Aren’t you going to tell me?”

“There was nothing really.”

“Nothing? Then why were you smiling when you came back? Yun Ho wasn’t even scowling when I saw him either.  Something happened…”

“He’s finally accepted me, that’s all.”

My eyes widened as I stopped looking for rocks to make the face. I stood up and walked over to Jin Ki, who was rolling the head.

 

“Oppa, Yun Ho oppa finally accepted you? Does that mean that he approves of our relationship now?”

 

Jin Ki stood up and pulled me in.

 

“Yes, jagiya.  Yun Ho has finally approved.”

“Chincha?”

“Yes,”

 

Jin Ki said before capturing my lips in a kiss. After a little bit, he pulled back and leaned his forehead against mine.

 

“I’ve been waiting to do that for awhile now.”

“And I’m not objecting it, but I think we should keep the pda to a minimum. Yun Ho has accepted you, but I don’t think you should take advantage of it.”

“And I agree with you, but he can make a couple of exceptions, can’t he?”

 

A snowball suddenly flew out of nowhere and hit Jin Ki on the back of his head. Pulling apart, we both looked behind us to see Yun Ho smirking, holding another snowball in his hand.

 

“I can make a couple of exceptions, but you better be on your best guard when I’m around, arachi?”

 

Jin Ki grinned as he saluted Yun Ho.

“Yes hyung.”

 

Yun Ho smiled before launching another snowball at Jin Ki.  Laughing, we both ran around, trying to avoid the attack, scooping up snow when we could to counter attack. And so, that was how we spent the rest of Christmas morning, playing in the snow, our laughs ringing out in the air.

 


 

rialoves: Lol, I guess I'm not the only one staying up late (early). I'm glad you like the updates!

OnewxChicken4ever: I think he's pretty chill now, don't you? :D

damsel6533: Yun Ho is protective all right,  but that just shows he cares...even if a little bit to much xD

crazy4you: I guess you'll find out when you get a boyfriend? xD

TofuCharismaShawol: You mean the bacon sizzling that Jin Ki was frying? ^^

Vengeance: He's finally accepted Jin Ki...yay! :)

theclumsywitch: It is a bit irritating.  My older cousin is the exact same way to his younger sister :/ I wonder if my younger brother will care when I have a boyfriend o.o

SHINeepoofs: The way Yun Ho is treating Jin Ki is a bit rude..but, hey, he's protective.

ohhzuii56: Torture is a strong word...xD He's definitely being irritating to Yun Hee though.

onsangtae: It's actually Christmas when they wake up.  Jin Ki stayed over on Christams Eve (sorry for being so behind ;( )

Liv2Dance: Yeah, I would kick him out too xD

starlove: I laughed when I read the eagle line xD It would have been funny if I used it, huh? ^^

Ipocky17: LOLOL, nice adjective right there, but you're absolutely right. Yun Ho is definitely one.

shawol4lifeminnie: Yun Ho is definitely over protective ^^

bloopshining: Yeah, he even rolled all over and ended up near her desk in the morning :]

amyra961: Jin Ki is definitely a keeper, and Yun Ho finally accepted him!..yay!

Shizine19: Very, and I can totally understand him too.