Fishy again

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

The next day at school

“Luhan!!!” As soon as I and Luhan reached the school gate, Jihyun ran to us and hugged Luhan’s arm. My eyes widen, Wow she’s so brave. Luhan stopped walking and looked down to her arms which linking with his.

“Take your hands off” He said with calm tone. Jihyun pouted but never took her hands off. Luhan pushed his glasses up and then took his arm from Jihyun’s grips walking away. I sighed shaking my head at her. And couldn’t help but follow Luhan.

“Heyoooo Hyung!!!” On the way we met ExoK. They were waving their hand at us.

“Hi noona” Sehun greeted me with his smile. He was just too cute with his innocent smile.

“Hello cutie” I said waving at them.

“Yayyy did noona just call me cutie?” He jumped in joy.

“Aish! So childish!” Kai shook his head walked away with his handsome walk earning squeal from the students nearby.

“Hey Hyung! You didn’t go to the party last night” Chanyeol nudged Luhan slightly. What? They had a party last night? And Luhan supposed to go too, but because of his sick, he couldn’t go.

“Channie Hyung, you know Luhan Hyung will never go to such a place. Don’t you know how he hates noisy place? Right Luhan hyung?” Sehun said nodding his head at Luhan.

“I think it’s not like that” I said. All eyes were on me as I finished my sentence.

“So what do you think?” Suho asked with smile.

“He didn’t go because he was sick last night…”

“Hyung was sick again?” D.O said with his big eyes. I nodded. Suho looked at Luhan and then let out a deep sigh. Luhan walked away so I followed him.

“Bye guys see you around” I waved at them as they waved back.

 As I and Luhan got into the classroom, all eyes were on us like we were alien. I lowered my head. Luhan ignored sitting on his chair beside me.

“Why are they always together?”

“What is their relationship?”  Blah Blah Blah… my classmates continued to gossip about us. I sighed trying to ignore them. I glanced at Luhan who was busy with his phone, texting someone.

“Luhan!” I called him in low voice.

“Mm?” He replied, didn’t even care to look at me. I scooted closer to him.

“Who are you texting?”

“Someone you don’t know”

“Psh! You better not answer”

“You better don’t ask”

“Aish!” Ok I gave up.

 

During the lesson Luhan slept, slept and slept. I wonder, why would he come here? Stay at home was better.

Ringgggggg!!!! It’s lunch time

As bell rang I packed my things into my backpack. Luhan was still sleeping. I sighed as I thought about how hard to wake Luhan up.

“Luhan!!!” Jihyun came into the class with her high pitch voice. Ah she was a key to wake him up, great! She ran to Luhan and shook him.

“Luhan! Let have lunch together”  Luhan moved a bit and continued to sleep. I smirked as Jihyun looked at me.

“Luhan!” This time Luhan raised his head up. He let out a short breath putting his glasses on and then turned his cold gaze to Jihyun. Jihyun smiled sweetly at him. Luhan didn’t say anything but grabbed his backpack walked toward the door.

“Luhan!” Jihyun ran to Luhan, but before she reached him, Luhan turned around to stop her

“Stop following me and stay away from me. I don’t want to eat with you” He said coldly to Jihyun.

“And you, Yoo JiMin, if I don’t come to study this afternoon let’s meet me in front of the school after class” He said and walked away.

 

Eh… did it mean he won’t study in the afternoon, right? It couldn’t be. I quickly grabbed my backpack and rushed out of the class to find Luhan. But now he was nowhere to be found. Aish! What if he bumps into Jun? And what if he gets into danger? This guy liked to make the other worry every time. I walked while trying to call Luhan. Then my eyes were caught by his back. He disappeared into the corner. I ran toward that direction as fast as I could. Where was he going? He didn’t eat lunch plus he didn’t get his medicines. Aw many troubles here. I quicken my pace to find him. As I turned into the corner I found Luhan was taking to a student who I didn’t know. But I could sense that, that student was not good at all just looking at his appearance. He looked like a gangster or something bad. How could Luhan know this kind of friend? I couldn’t hear anything since I stood quiet far from them. I stood still waiting for Luhan finished his talking with that guy. But something was really fishy, Luhan seem very strict to that guy while talking to him. I stepped forward them carefully.

“hsaflhjlauhfuirfhurhf  it’s a secret between us” That what I heard from that guy. I could see Luhan nodded his head and then he turned around. I immediately stood straightly as his eyes met mine. I scratched my head awkwardly.

“I…I just want to tell you…should eat and take medicines first…” I hated myself when I was caught. Luhan didn’t say anything but walked away.

 

That afternoon Luhan attended all the subjects but he never focus on what teacher taught at all. He just stared in the space or out of the window. And teachers couldn’t do anything but ended up with ignoring his presence.

After school Luhan and I got home, Luhan walked straight to his room as I prepared to cook. I was very curious what luhan did in his room, just sleep? Or do something else? I sensed that he was very mysterious or it was just my imagination? But…I really felt that way.

After dinner, I washed the dished while Luhan was taking his medicines.

I walked into the living room finding Luhan was sitting on the couch. The TV was on but his eyes were glue to the thing in his hands. It was a rubix cube. He liked to solve rubix cube? He was focusing on solving it. I sat down on an arm chair looking at how he solved it quietly. His hands were fast and flexible. Before one minute could pass he completed it perfectly. He stared at it thoroughly in deep thinking. And then he looked up with a smirk.

“Night!” He said standing up and walked toward his room. I frowned shaking my head. See? He’s really something.