Everything always will be alright...

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

I finally calmed myself down and stopped crying. Luhan stared at me silently until he was sure I could talk with him.

“I’m sorry that I’m always busy and can’t spend much time with you. I just wanted to finish all of my work before this day and then I can take care of you fully…” He said staring at me tenderly.

“What do you mean?” I asked curiously. Why this day? He smiled wiping my tears from my cheeks.

“You worry too much and you cried a lot already…I don’t want to see your tears anymore…” He said, it made me curious even more. He got up and pulled me up too.

“Close your eyes!” He said softly.

“Why would I?”

“Just do it!” Then I closed my eyes. He wrapped a handkerchief around my eyes and leaded me to walk.

“Where are you taking me to?”

“ Somewhere! You said I forget about your appointment and you also forget something important too!”

“What?”

“Walk on!” He said pushing me forward.

“We’re here!” He said taking the handkerchief off. I opened my eyes and found only the darkness. We were in the garden.

“Why we’re here?” I asked. He smiled and snapped his fingers.

Suddenly, the lamps were lit up and everything became bright. In front of me was a banner that said “Happy Birthday, Dear Jimin!!!” As soon as I saw that banner, I cupped my mouth with my hands.

Bingo! I forgot about my own birthday. I turned to Luhan with teary eyes. He was smiling widely.

“Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday Jimin-ah. Happy birthday to you!” As the song was sang, Sehun walked toward me with a cake in his hands. Exok and Luhan’s chinese friends were behind him. And there, I saw Nam, my parent, Luhan’s parent and his grandma and…Kang Jihyun. I was dumbfounded.

“Noona, make a wish and blow the candles. It’s going to die soon!” Sehun said cutely. I looked at all of them one by one. They nodded grinning widely, even Kang Jihyun, she was smiling and I could tell that it’s a sincere smile. I looked up to Luhan and he hugged me from behind.

“Make a wish together!” He said softly.

“Ok!” We closed our eyes and wished. And then I blew the candles.

“Yooohooooo!!!!!”

“Yehet!” Everyone cheered loudly. I smiled didn’t know what to do. It’s like I forgot about everything and just enjoy that moment. If I could, I wanted to stop the time right there!

“Happy Birthday!” Luhan whispered.

“How did it happen? I didn’t even notice anything!” I asked. He smiled leading me to the table that full with food and drinks.

“Omma! Appa!” I smiled hugging my parent.

“Happy Birthday, dear!” Omma said.

“Thank you!” And I turned to Luhan’s parent and grandma.

“Happy Birthday! Don’t be sad anymore, Lu just tried to piss you off and then make you surprised later” Luhan’s mom said patting my head.

“Thank you for being my daughter in law! I love you!” She continued.

“And thank for giving me my great-grandchild, Jimin-ah! Happy Birthday! And stop crying anymore, I almost tell you everything when I see your sad face. But that childish grandson kept preventing me to do so! And told you, Lu really loves you…so much!” She said. I smiled sheepishly glancing at Luhan.

“Happy Birthday!!!!!!” Exok and Exom chanted around me. I laughed at their childish dancing.

“Stop it! You’re making my wife dizzy!” Luhan said pulling their collar to stop them.

“Thank you guys!” I said smiling and then I turned to Nam. He walked toward me and then pulled me into his embrace.

“Happy birthday crying baby. Never afraid to tell me when this loser hurts you, I’ll come to break his neck for you!” Nam said playfully. Luhan cleared his throat pulling Nam away from me and narrowed his eyes at Nam.

“You have been warned, don’t even hurt my MinMin!” Nam said firmly.

“Thank! I want to tell you something too…Don’t even hug my wife again…or I’ll break your arms into pieces!” Luhan said coldly. Nam made a face at Luhan and we laughed loudly. I stopped smiling as I noticed Kang Jihyun. She stepped toward me and I stepped back.

“Let talk to her nicely. She’s just trying to say something good!” Luhan said supporting my back. I looked up to Luhan and he nodded. I turned my head to her and she smiled at me.

“Can you give some times to talk with you?” She said and I nodded.

“So…everyone, let’s eat! You’re hungry, right Sehun-ah?” Omma said dragging Sehun to the table and the other followed. I caught Luhan’s wrist as he was about to walk away with them.

“It’s fine. She’s ok now!” He said and walked away.

And we were alone on the swing. We remained silent until she turned to me.

“How are you with the baby?” She finally broke the silent.

“A bit sickness but it’s ok!” I said lowly.

“First, I’m sorry for my brother and Jelly! You suffered a lot because of them. Really sorry. And Sorry again for my words a few days ago. I just wanted to piss you off before your birthday. I just made it up and don’t worry, I can feel that Luhan really loves you and he’ll never cheat you, I bet! And talk about my brother, seriously, I didn’t know anything about my brother’s crime. And my parents also don’t know about it. After the incident, I talked to Luhan and sorry for everything. I don’t have a chance to talk to you though. And now, I just want to clear everything before I go!...” She explained everything.

“I got it. And don’t worry, I can understand your feeling now! But before you go? Where are you going?” I asked.

“I decided to go to study abroad. You can say that I’m a coward, I don’t want to face the problem anymore. It’s too much for me to know that my brother is a criminal and Jelly tried to kill you. And now, I just want to be alone for a while. One day, we’ll meet again!” She said smiling.

“Are you sure? You sure, you’ll be ok to live alone?”

“Yes. I promise, I come to visit you sometime!”

“Promise!” I smiled. She nodded and pulled me to hug. I smiled hugging her back. It felt like she’s my sister. She’s a good girl though.

“Thank you!”

“Thank you too!”

 

 

“Explain to me, Right NOW!!!”  I said putting my hands on my hips. Everyone left and our parents went to sleep. I glared at Luhan who smiling at me.

“Nah, it’s late already. Later, ok?”

“No! I want to know. NOW!!!!”  I said stubbornly.

“I’m tired…” He said getting onto the bed and pretended to sleep.

“Big Head Liar!!! Get up now and tell me everything!” I yelled hitting his back.

“It’s time to sleep and you need to rest. Come on! I don’t want to see you’re sick again, ok!” He said pulling me into his arms.

“No! If you don’t explain, I’m not going to sleep!” I said crossing my arms. He sat up looking at with his tired eyes and then sighed.

“You’re stubborn than I think you are!” He said shaking his head.

“You should know from the first place! Now, you can start!” I said lying down beside him and he turned to hug me.

“I had prepared for your birthday for a week before that day. I planned everything with our parents and my friend. I also told Jihyun. But I didn’t know about her lie to make you mad at me. Everything was ready and I supposed to pick you up from school this evening but you were not there and the other didn’t know where you went too. I and everybody had to run everywhere just to look for you when you didn’t answer my call and even turned your phone off. I got worried and told the other about it and then Jihyun told me what she told you. So I knew that you were angry because of it…”

“…” I felt bad that I didn’t trust him. Again and again I disappointed him.

“You still don’t trust me…don’t you realize how much I love you?” He said lowly.

“I’m…I’m sorry…” I said tightening my arms around him.  

“Don’t even think again that I’ll cheat you, and don’t think that I care about you because you’re carrying my child. If I really cheat you, why would I show up again after I disappeared? Don’t you think so?” Right!

“So...let’s give me all of your trust and don’t think nonsense that makes you worry. What you should remember is…I love you and our child! And one more thing, don’t let me see your tears again!”

“Ok! I’ll not! Promise!” I said firmly. He smiled kissing my forehead.

“Sleep tight!” He said softly.

“You too. I love you!” I said pecking his cheek and snuggled into his embrace. Is it the end? Happy ending ever!

 

 

End? No! maybe one or two or more. Thank for reading and loving and commenting. I really enjoy reading your comments. Love ya all. Good night and sleep tight!