Who are you?

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

“Auntie, did you put hydrangea flower in my room?” I asked walking into the kitchen.

“Hydrangea? No, I didn’t!” She said. I bit my lips didn’t know who to ask next. Sehun, No! D.O, No! Exo, No! It could not be Taewon Oppa. And it even could not be Nam, he had gone on his vacation for months.

“And…did someone get into my room?” I asked sitting down on the chair.

“I’m not sure either, but there’s only you and I in the house…no one can go in though” She said. I nodded and started to eat breakfast.

“Noona!!!!!!!!!!”  Again in the morning, Sehun’s voice came in loudly. Mrs. Lee and I shook our heads looking at each other with a smile.

“Ah, it’s breakfast time, right? I’m hungry, Auntie!!!” Sehun said sitting down beside me.

“Nae, wait a minute!” Auntie said smiling.

“Noona, I have something to show you!” He said turning to me excitingly.

“What is it?”

“Here!!!” He yelled showing me a rubix cube. Rubix cube? I stared at the rubix cube blankly. It reminded me about Luhan. He liked to play with this thing.

“Noona, Noona!”

“Oh..nae?” I snapped out of my thought as Sehun tapped my shoulder.

“What’s wrong?” He asked. I shook my head lowering my head down.

“Noona…I’m sorry…” Sehun said sadly.

“It’s ok…Sehun-ah…”

“Indeed…I want to tell you that I found this cube in front of my house this morning…and I know Lu hyung likes it very much…the main point is…it could be hyung who dropped it…, right?”

“…” I didn’t say anything but stared at him with wide eyes.

“But…he died…”

“…”

“I didn’t mean…it’s his ghost, ok!”

“…”

“Noona!”

“…”

“Noona!!!”

“Stop shouting into my ear, Sehun-ah!”

“I’m sorry…and with this cube, what do you think?”

“Maybe someone else dropped it…”

“I guess so…Noona, we should go out today. Hyungs want to hang out with you, ok?” Sehun said and ate his food.

“Good idea!”

“Yehet!!!”

 

“Hi, Jimin! How are you today?” Sehun smiled waving his hand at me as I walked in the café with Sehun.

“Where to go today?” Chanyeol said wrapping his arm around my shoulders pushing me to sit beside him.

“You look pale, Noona. Are you feeling well?” Kai asked worriedly.

“I’m fine. Don’t worry!”

“You’ll be happier if Luhan hyung here…Ouch!” Baekhyun said and got hit by Chanyeol as he saw me lowered my head down. Baekhyung pouted rubbing his head where he got hit.

“We’ll go to the sea, ok?” Suho said trying to change atmosphere.

“Ah, that’s great idea, hyung!” D.O supported.

“It’ll be fun!” Kai cheered loudly that made the others turned to us. I nodded smiling. It’s been a while that I haven’t seen the sea after our honeymoon. It’s a good time to review the memories with Luhan. The others would think that I was trying to forget Luhan but indeed I never forget him even a second of my breath and never wanted to forget too.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea. Noona is pregnant, it’s not good for Noona to go on a long jurney…”

“I’m ok, Sehun-ah…”

“Fine!”

“Yayyyy we’re going to the sea!” They shouted in joy. I and Suho shook our head.

“Are you Mrs. Yoo Jimin?” A waiter came and asked. I looked at ExoK and I nodded.

“Yes, I am…”

“Someone sends this flower to you!” He said handing me a hydrangea flower. I took it slowly.

“Who?” Sehun asked quickly.

“He’s at that table…oh he’s gone…” He said pointing to a table but there was nobody there.

“I’m sorry. He was there a while ago” He said. I nodded turning to Suho.

“How he look like?” Suho asked softly.

“He’s tall…handsome…but I can’t see his face clearly because he’s wearing mask”

“Ok, thank you!”

“You’re welcome!” And the waiter walked away.

“Why Hydrangea flower?” Kai asked looking at the flower in my hand.

“If someone wants to attack on you he’ll give rose or a bouquet, not only one hydrangea…” Baekhyung said.

“What does Hydrangea mean? And who gives you this flower?” Chanyeol asked.

“I got this flower recently…”

“Really?”

“When I woke up this morning and yesterday morning I saw this flower on my nightstand. That’s why I asked you if you give me a flower…but no, you all didn’t and I have no idea who gives me too” I explained staring at the flower.

“What does hydrangea mean?” I mumbled and they frowned while thinking about the flower.

 

And the next day we took a van to the sea. Suho was a driver and D.O was beside him. I was at the back with four kids. I was thinking about the flower, this morning I found hydrangea again. I really lost my mind to it. How that person got in my room when the door and the window were locked closely?

“Noona, do you like to sing?” I snapped out of it as I was called. I shook my head. And they pouted.

“Lu hyung doesn’t like to sing too but his voice is beautiful!” Sehun said. I smiled turning to the window to hide my tears.

“Noona!”

“Nae!...” I replied wiping my tears away.

“Noona…you’re…crying…?” Sehun yelled widening his eyes that made the other turned to me.

“No…it’s just something get into my eyes…”

“Noona…I’m sorry…”

“It’s ok, it’s not your fault…I want to sleep…” I said and closed my eyes. They whispered to each other and then everything went silent.

 

 

“Noona! We’re here!” I opened my eyes as I heard Sehun called my name.

“Ok!” I said getting up and got out of the van. We stayed in Suho’s house. It’s for his family when they wanted to relax on vacation. It’s big enough for us.

“It’s already evening. Wash up and we’ll have dinner!” Suho shouted and we went in our room.

After I finished my own business I got out of the room and put a note on the table and went to the beach behind the house. Since it’s private area so no one walked around there at that time though.

I sighed sitting on a bench. Although, it’s not Jeju but it reminded me a lot about Luhan. My tears rolled down and I started to cry harder and harder. It hurt like hell, hurt so much.

“Lu…it’s hard to believe that you died… I can’t believe it!...You really die, huh?” I mumbled to myself and sobbed even harder.

“Noona, you’re cold, aren’t you?” I quickly and found a boy around 6 to 7 year old. He was cute.

“Who are you, Dear? And why are you here?” I asked wiping my tears.

“I come to give you this…” He said handing me a flower, hydrangea again.

“And this!” He also gave me a towel. I raised my eye brow taking it from his hand.

“Hyung said that you should cover your body with this and you cannot catch a cold…so put this on. Bye bye!” He said and was about to run away but I caught his hand.

“Wait! Can I know who gives me this?” I asked.

“My Hyung! He’s my cousin” It’s going to be a long story.

“Why he gives these to me?”

“He told me that he loves you” It’s driving me crazy.

“Really?”

“Yes, hyung never lie”

“Can I meet him then?”

“No! Bye bye Noona!” And he ran to a house next to Suho’s house. I was about to run after him but my eyes caught a figure beside a tree. I approached it slowly. Closer I approached harder my heart beat. I meant…I felt like I was finding something important…my feeling told me that I had to find it. That figure moved out of the tree and turned his back to me.

“Wait!!! You’re the one who gave me the flowers, right?” I asked as he was a bit far from me. He stopped but didn’t say anything. I moved forward slowly and he also walked toward too. I found he tried to keep distance from me. His back was familiar to me, I felt like that although it was a bit dark.

“Why? Why you give it to me? Are you following me around? And how can you put the flower in my room? Who are you?” I asked as a lot of questions filled in my mind. He still didn’t say anything. I was about to run to him but I was held back by a hand. I turned to the owner of the hand and found Suho behind me holding my wrist.

“Suho!”

“It’s dangerous here, Jimin-ah!” He said.

“I’m following a guy who gives me the flower…he’s here…oh…” I said turning to the guy but he was not there anymore.

“Who?”

“He’s gone!”

“Let’s go back. It’s cold here, you can catch a cold!” Suho said and I nodded. I kept turning back to see if that guy was there but I could only see the darkness. I felt like losing something again. And I knew that guy was really something and that something related to me too.

 

 

I’m back after a few days break. I’m sorry that I didn’t update past few days. I was very busy with work and assignments. Thank for sub and waiting. Thank you….keep calm and love Exo. J