I trust you

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

I stomped into our room and slammed the door shut loudly. Tch! I was very worried and how dare he played with my feeling like that. Awww Angryyyyy!!!!!! I shouted into the pillow out loud. What to do? I didn’t want to fight with him anymore but I could not hold my feeling. I couldn’t stay cold like him so I ended up yelling or crying. He was being so stubborn and mysterious. I just wanted to know everything about him but still I could not. I felt like I knew nothing. Like…he had two faces…two personalities…I could not tell which side was his real face. He would be quiet around people but when he was with me, he liked to tease and annoyed me very much.

“I’m sorry!” He said softly hugging me from behind. I used my elbow to push him trying to move away from his arms. But he didn’t release and snuggled his face into my neck.

“You’re happy when you make me worried like this?” I asked.

“No…sometime Yes!...You care…it means that you love me! It’s cute when you’re worried!”

“Worry is not love sometime!”

“At least you love me…”

“Tch! Stop talking to me! I hate you!” I yelled taking his hands off my waist and went out of the room. I tried to keep myself from asking him questions that could lead us fight, so avoiding was the best choice.

 

 

Luhan laid there on the bed staring to the ceiling. He sighed closing his eyes. It’s hard to lie but it’s even harder to tell the truth. It has been hidden from the start and he was finding the best way to tell her and his family as well but it’s not the right time yet, sometime he kept thinking that he would hide it from everyone forever if he could.

Luhan sat up, got off the bed and walked out of the room. He spotted Jimin in living room watching TV. He was about to walk in but his phone rang. Jimin turned to look at him a second and then turned to TV again with a pout. Luhan hesitated to pick up because he really wanted to pacify her but he had to receive the call.

“Yes?” Luhan listened to the phone with his eyes were on Jimin who walked pass him to their room. He caught her wrist but she struggled from his hand and got in the room.

‘…’

“Ok! See you tomorrow!” Luhan hung up and walked toward the door. But the door was locked. He sighed running his fingers through his hair tiredly. That night he had to sleep in his room.

 

 

Jimin’s POV

I woke up and Luhan was not beside me. I pouted feeling empty without him. I got out of the room heading to the kitchen and prepared breakfast. After that I readied myself to school and went to see Luhan in his room. He must be sleeping in his room though. I knocked on the door a few time but still no sight of him. I twisted the knob and found it was unlocked. I opened the door to get into the room. Luhan was sleeping soundly in his bed with the blanket cover his body except his head. I sighed walking toward the bed. He looked so tired. He kinda looked like a baby though.

“Luhan!…” I said shaking his shoulder. But his heat made me shock. 

“Luhan…” I whispered feeling his forehead.

“Aish! It’s so hot!” I quickly took the blanket of him.

“Lu, you’re ok, aren’t you? Don’t make me worry again, ok?” I said running to take a towel and water. Aish! I should not let him sleep alone last night! Shhh! Be ok, Lu! If you’re not, I’m going to blame myself forever!

I put a wet towel on his forehead and took another one to wipe his face, body and arms.

“Should I take you to the hospital? Lulu, answer me, please!”

“No….” He said weakly.

“You’re feeling ok?”

“Yes….”

“Liar!”

“I’m not…”

“I know you’re not ok!” I said with tears rolled down my cheeks.

“Don’t cry…I’m ok…it’s just a fever…I’m used to it…”

“It’s my fault that let you sleep alone and didn’t know that you have a fever!”

“Serve me right…”

“Aish! Stop talking babo!” I said crying harder. He looked at me with his tired eyes. I bit my lip nervously trying to change the towel every minute.

“Just rest!” I said. He closed his eyes slowly. He must be tired and difficult with the fever.

“I’m sorry!” I said lowly. His chest rose up and down fast, it made me worry badly.

 

 

So entire day I took care of Luhan. We didn’t go to school and he slept all day.

It’s afternoon, I helped Luhan to our room when he’s getting better. Luhan sat down on the bed and I gave him the medicines and water. He took it obediently and then his phone rang. I took it from the table and took a look. I frowned as I saw no number on the screen.

“No number…” I said handing him the phone.

“My friend!” He took it and picked up the call. He listened to it quietly, sometime his eye brows were pulled together while I watched his expression worriedly.

“Ok, I’ll make sure everything fine!” Luhan said and hung up. Luhan turned to look at me and sigh.

“Stay away or avoid Kang Jihyung!”

“Why?”

“You’re scare of him, right? And my friend told me that he’s a criminal!”

“Why didn’t police arrest him then?”

“Police has no evidence at all!”

“Why your friends know about this?”

“It…he has a friend whose job is police and he knows that we study in the same school as Kang Jihyung…”

“Ok, I got it!” I nodded.

 

 

After dinner, I sat on the couch watching TV with Luhan resting his head on my laps reading a book.

“What are you reading?” I asked lowering my head to read the book.

“What are you watching?” He asked back closing his book.

“You see…” I said pointing to the TV.

“You see…” He said showing me the book.

“Aish!” I pouted hitting his shoulder. He chuckled pulling my neck to him and pecked my lips and pecking became to a kiss. I pushed his shoulder trying to stop him. He smiled between the kiss and let my neck go. I glared at him and he wiggled his eye brow back. I then messed with his soft hair and pushed him away.

“Yah! I told you not to play with my hair!!!” He yelled running after me while I tried to run away.

“Catch me if you can!” I shouted running non-stop around the couch and he chased behind.

“You messed up with my hair! And you will get it!” He yelled jumping over the couch and stood in front of me. I stepped back as he walked closer and closer. He smirked and it sent a chill down my spine.

“Lu…Luhan…” I stuttered as he put his arms to trap me.

“Don’t play with my head AGAIN!” He said firmly. I bit my lip trying to turn away from his nose that was a few inches from my cheek.

“I hate when people touch my hair!” He continued pulling my waist to him. I flinched pushing his chest.

“I hate when you’re being so mysterious to me too!” I said back with a pout.

“Mysterious?”

“You are!”

“Babo!”

“I’m not!”

“You are!”

“It’s like…you have a lot of thing hiding from me…and sometime I feel like I know nothing about you!” I said sadly. He frowned staring at me with his unreadable eyes. He cupped my face and caressed my cheek with his thumb.

“I’m sorry that I make you feel like that!...but don’t you trust me?” He asked softly.

“I…I believe you…but…” he didn’t let me finish my sentence by kissing my lips. I gave in and kissed him back.

“You said you believe me and you always do, right?” He said pressing his forehead with mine. I looked at him with teary eyes.

“I do trust you and you’re always honest, right?” I asked back searching his eyes. He stared at me deeply. I hugged him putting my chin on his shoulder then he wrapped his arms around me. I knew that he really had something hid from me and everyone. But I had to force myself to trust him…because I knew that he was hiding something good and he didn’t want to tell us yet. So I could wait…wait for that day, the day that he would tell me everything.

“Thank for your trust!” He whispered. I smiled nodding my head. It’s hurt but I’m ok.

 

 

I’m baek! And I’m sorry that I didn’t update for days. I was very busy. Thank for waiting and loving. Thank you…