He's not bad, right?Just a bit cold

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

A thousand hours later

We kept silent while I just laid there reading a magazine, and he kept his eyes on the TV. I glanced at him and examined his side profile, that cute nose…bright eyes…pink lips… Aish!!!!! What was I thinking? Stop! Stop! I had to stop!

“Are you alright?” He turned to me and looked at me like I was an idiot.

“Of course I am” I rolled my eyes at him then continued reading the magazine.

“You keep slapping your face, is that how you call ok?” He asked playfully with a poker face.

“I…I just…feel like there’s a big mosquito bit me earlier” Why did I always stutter when I told a lie?

“Oh….Is that so?” He asked, pretending to believe it.

“Err…Mmm….” I nodded my head, turning to watch TV. He smirked and turned to watch TV again.

“I wonder when this thing will end. Or it’ll keep appearing like this forever…?” I asked as I watched the news about murders, illegal drugs and gang violence crimes on the TV. I turned to Luhan who was focusing on the news.

“You seem interested in it ….A LOT, don’t you?” I asked with a playful tone.

“None of your business” Luhan scoffed.

“Just curious….. Why would a weaker like you like this kind of strong thing?”

“Unexpected things always go to you when you don’t expect it”

“Like you, right? I’ve never expected that I would meet a big liar like you in my life….”

“You’ll thank this big liar later, little girl. Like I said, unexpected thing will go to you every time you forget it.” He smirked and then walked away with that poker face of him. I wonder how a baby face like him could have that cold face on too. I thought smiles were better.

A few minutes later he got back with a new set of clothes on him. I looked at him from head to toes, raising my eyebrows at him meaning ‘where the hell are you going?’

“I want to buy something, you too, go with me” He said while wiping his glasses and then put on.

“Me? Please! I’m too lazy to go. You go alone” I said lying on the couch lazily.

“Are you my babysitter or what?” He sat on the couch’s arm asking me. I sighed getting up.

“I’ll go to change”

 

At the market

“Here! You should eat these things a lot” I put the vegetables in the cart. He didn’t reply but walked to drink area. I sighed and continued to buy other things.

 About one hour later

I finished all the things I wanted. I turned everywhere to find Luhan but he’s nowhere to be found.

So I decided to find him by walking around. Aish!!! Stupid liar, why didn’t you give me your phone number? I had to carry all the heavy things by myself though, but if he’s here he couldn’t carry them too, he’s too weak to handle this kind of things. So discussion ended. Since I didn’t find him and I was very thirsty, I went into the cafe to take a drink.

I took a seat beside the window, putting down the things on the chair I sighed in relief. After ordered the drink I took a look outside the window, there I saw a crowd of people gather outside the café. I stood up to take a better look. What is happening??? Still I couldn’t see anything so I stood on the chair. There I saw policemen was arresting some men, looked like they were thieves or something bad. I was about to sit down but my eyes caught on something, it was Luhan. He was taking the picture by his phone. If I was not wrong he was capturing the picture of the thieves. What did he think he’s doing?

Meanwhile, there a little boy was running across the road while calling his omma. I frowned at the sight. Somebody! Somebody should help him. I shouted in my mind. And at that moment a car was running from the other side with fast speed. My eyes became wide; I could feel butterflies in my stomach….Help!!!!!! The car was about to hit the boy but before that happen a figure ran toward him and pulled his body to the side of the road. They fell down on the road together. I put my hand on my chest praying they’d be fine. I ran outside of the café trying to get into the crowd. A man was hugging the boy preventing his body on the ground. Then he pushed the boy up and pushed himself up difficulty.

“Junsu!!!!”A woman called out running toward the boy and hugged him tight. Maybe she was his mother. I smiled to the scene. I turned to the man who just helped the boy, my eyes grew wide when I saw who it was. Luhan! He was busy brushing the dust from his pants. I could see his bleeding elbow. Holy god!!!!

“Luhan!!!” I called his name and run to him. I checked his body up and down.

“Are you ok? Are you hurt? Let’s go to the hospital…” I held his hand pulling him, but he didn’t move. I looked back at him, he looked at me with his poker face.

“What? Aren’t you hurt?...”

“I’m ok”

“But…”

“I said I’m fine” He cut me off and turned to pick up his glasses, his broken glasses.

The woman stood up bowing at Luhan.

“Thank you so much for helping my son….”

“It’s alright” He said grabbing my hand walked away from the crowd. I stared at him curiously but just remained silent.

“Wait! I have to take the things…” I said and rushed into the café to pay and take all the things. When I got out I found Luhan waiting for me.

“Let’s go” I said walking forward to my house. While walking I felt a pair of hands grab the things from my hands. I turned to Luhan who just grabbed them. I shook my head taking the things back

“It’s ok. Your elbows are hurt…” He didn’t reply but carried all the things quietly. So stubborn!!!

On the way home we kept silent all the time. I kept staring at his injuries on his elbows. The blood kept flowing from the wound, although it was just a little bit but I swear it was so hurt. This guy was so stubborn and strong outside, I though. Was it the reason why Mrs. Kim was so worried about him a lot? Even he was in weak condition his stubbornness didn’t slow down even a bit.

We reached home after walked half of an hour. I found something was in front of the gate. It was a medium-sized box.

“What’s this?” I examined the box carefully. Was it a bomb?

“You take it in” He commanded walking into the house.

“No! No! What if it’s a bomb?” I yelled stepping back a few steps far from the box.

“Then it’ll bomb and you’ll die, what else?” He mocked. I glared at him bitting my lip. Fine! It was not the bomb, right? I picked up the box slowly and carefully. Nothing!!!!! It’s nothing!!! Plus it was so light Hehehehe J

I stopped smiling and went to take the first aids from the shelf. And then I went to find Luhan who was busy preparing his room. I grabbed his hand pulling him to the living room.

“What are you doing?” He didn’t protest but follow me. I pushed him to sit down on the couch.

“Sit down, keep silent….” I said while opening the first aid. Next I cleaned his wound carefully. He sat still like a good kid. Sometimes he flinched because of the pain.

“What if you die in the accident a while ago?” I started to nag.

“I’m fine now”

“You’re too brave to do like that”

“I’m brave enough not too brave. Correct your words”

“What if your mother knows about this?”

“Don’t tell her then”

“Don’t you dare to do it again!”

“You want me to stand still and watch a poor boy hit by a car?”

“It’s not like that, but look at you…..”

“If I didn’t help him, if I didn’t dare to run to him, if I’m not too brave to help him… would you do it? Or you just stand and shout HELP HIM? Or you just watch him die in front of you while you have a chance to help… Is this how you help the other?” He said with a low tone. I stopped and looked up at him. Our eyes met. I stared into his eyes trying to find what in it? His beautiful eyes showed nothing but hurtful. Was he hurt? I felt guilty out of a sudden. That I didn’t know why. His eyes made me feel the pain, the pain that I didn’t know what make him was so hurt?  

“I…I…” I didn’t know what to say, so I lowered my head and continued with his wound. Now I really knew why Mrs. Kim super very worried about him. Because of his braveness, his stubbornness, his strong soul… that could let him get into the harm easily. I sighed, finishing my job. Luhan was emotionless this time. He kept staring at the space like he always was.

 “Finished! I’m going to prepare lunch.” I said and walked into the kitchen.

 

Hello guys! i really want your comments. Please, tell me about your opinion, althought it's hard or not, i'm happy to see it. Thanks!