Jealous? I don't know if he's jealous!

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

After school we went to Luhan’s house. On the way we both were quiet. I kept thinking about Kang Jihyung. Luhan kept his eyes out of the window. I sighed and remembered Nam’s word. He said he saw Luhan with his friends at the club in the middle of the night meanwhile Luhan was missing from home. But Luhan told me that he was at his friend’s house. So Luhan lied to me. I know Nam, he never lied, especially to me... I tried to trust Luhan when he said he trust me but I could not take out my mind from that thing. I hated liar…I hated to lie…I hated someone who lie…and now my husband lied to me…why did he lie? Can’t he just tell me the trust? Or…he’s doing something wrong like doing drugs, having fake relationship with other girls? Girls?! I turned to look at him as I thought about girls. We married because of our parents…he didn’t love me at first and after marriage he confessed that he loved me, who knew it could be just a lying. I didn’t know if he had a girlfriend or not? Could it be? Maybe he met that girl every night when I was asleep…maybe he went out to meet his girlfriend at night…shhh it…it could not be, right? I almost cried out thinking about that. But…he said he loved me! Only me, right? But what if he really had a girlfriend? And one day he would divorce me and marry her? Ouch!

“We’re here!”  Mr. Choi said. I snapped out of my thought and got out of the car. Luhan took my hand and we walked into the house.

“Lu!...” I called him softly. I wanted to talk to him honestly. He turned to me and raised his eye brows.

“Nothing!”  I bit my lip not to talk about it. Maybe later!

“Ah my babies come already!”  Grandma said when she saw us.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Grandma!” I said bowing at her. She smiled hugging me and then pulled me into the kitchen.

“I’m making LuLu’s favorite dishes and now, tell me your favorite food, ok?”

“It’s ok, grandma! What can I help you here? And Mom and dad aren’t home yet?”

“They’re coming. You should take a shower and then we can have dinner when they come back!” She said pushing me out of the kitchen. I smiled and bowed at her and then went into Luhan’s room.

He was on the armchair beside the window staring into the space. I went to stand behind him and then bent down to wrap my arms around his shoulders. I closed my eyes inhaling his sense.

“You look sad today! Stop worrying already!” He said softly.

“Let stay like this a while! I want to remember your smell and everything…I’m afraid…one day I can’t…I can’t do like this anymore!...” I said with tears rolled down my cheeks. I was afraid of losing him…with the thought…he was with other girl hurt me to death already…

“Min!...” He struggled from my arms and turned to me with a frown. I closed my eyes trying to avoid his gaze. He grabbed my shoulders turning me to face him.

“What are you thinking, Min? What are you talking about? Don’t say nonsense!” He said. I tried to hold back my tear.

“Just tell me the trust, Lu! I think I’m ok if you tell me everything now…but… if you keep lying, it’s like you’re killing me bit by bit…”

“Min!...” He looked into my eyes deeply.

“You know I hate a liar, right? But why you lie to me? You told me that you went out to meet your friends and Nam saw you at the club a few nights ago…this afternoon you said you went to the bathroom…and Nam saw you met two strangers in the garden…so you’re telling a lie…”

“…”

“And I wonder why you disappeared last night? And I keep thinking about it…Luhan, tell me the trust, ok? Do you really love me or it’s just a lie?” It’s hurt to ask that question.

“I…”

“We’re married because of our parents…I don’t know if you have a girlfriend before or not…and I don’t know if you keep or break up with her…or you leave me every night when I’m asleep to meet her…”

“Listen to me Min!”

“Tell me the trust Luhan! Tell me and I’ll let you go to her!...” It’s like I could not breathe properly.

“Yoo JiMin!...”

“Don’t worry! I’ll be ok! Just be honest to each other!...”  

“Listen…”

“Of course I love you but it’s ok if you want to…” Before I could continue Luhan grabbed my face and kissed my lips forcefully. I tried to push him away but he tightened his arms and I gave in with my tears rolled down. Finally, he stopped kissing but hugged me tight in his embrace. I cried silently in his arms. I felt very safe in his hug and didn’t want him to let me go.

“I don’t know where you got that idea from…but I just want to tell you that you’re my only one…before and now!” He said softly. So he had no girlfriend. It relieved me but why did he lie?

“Why did you lie then?”

“I’m sorry that I left you in the middle of the night, I have my reason to do that…I cannot tell you right now. I hope you understand…”

“You don’t trust me? I’m your wife, right? Why can’t I know?” I asked sadly.

“Give me time, ok? I need time!” He said pleadingly. I took his hands off me. I didn’t understand why he could not tell me?

“I don’t understand…”

“Min, please! I really need your trust…”

“How can I trust you when you lie to me?”

“It’s not the right time…”

“So I’ll talk to you when the right time comes!” I said and walked into the bathroom.

 

Luhan sighed as his wife walked away. He sat down on the armchair taking out his phone to text someone. He could not let her know anything about it. She would keep worrying nonstop and would against his job. And she would get herself into danger.

 

 

JiMin’s POV

I pretended to be angry with Luhan. I didn’t talk to him when we were alone but pretended to be good when we were in front of his parent and grandma. His mom and grandma kept asking about baby thing. I could only nod shyly.

“Good night, dear!” Luhan’s mom said kissing my cheek and walked to her room with Luhan’s dad.

“Sleep well!...” Grandma said and was about to walk away but I caught her wrist.

“Grandma…”

“Yes?”

“Er…can I sleep with you?” I asked with puppy eyes. Luhan looked at me surprisingly. Grandma widened her eyes. He left me alone at night so why wouldn’t I leave him too? Hehe sweet revenge!

“Eh, why? It’s not good for newlywed. You should try hard to make my grandchild!” She said. I blushed but hugged her arm tight.  

“Grandma, please! I miss my mom and feel like hugging her! Could you be my mom for tonight? Please, grandma!” I tugged her arms. She looked at me and then looked at Luhan who staring at me with his narrow eyes. I stuck my tongue out at him secretly. He smirked getting up and walked toward us. I got scared and hidden behind grandma’s back.

“Please, Grandma! Come on, I’m so sleepy already!” I tried to pull grandma to her room but before we could reach the door Luhan caught my hand and pulled me to his body and I tried to hold tight on Grandma’s arm.

“No! Grandma Help! I miss mom and I want to hug you instead! Jepal!!!” I shouted trying to release myself from his arms.

“I miss mom! Grandma please!”

“You can hug Lulu and think that he’s your mom, dear!”

“No! Grandma please!!!” I begged.

“Grandma is sleepy and need to rest and we have to work too!” Luhan said playfully. Aish! ert! Grandma smiled nodding.

“I pity you, dear! But I want to see my grandchild more. So good night!” She took my hand off and ran into her room.

“Grandma!” I called her but she already closed the door. I bit my lip glaring at Luhan. He raised his eye brow at me and lifted me up bridal style.

“Let… let me go!” I struggled from his arms. But his arms were so strong.

“Aren’t you tired? Worrying, angry, suspect are enough for you today! Tomorrow you’ll never show me your sad ugly face again, got it?” He said firmly and walked into our room.

“Ugly face?”

“Mm!”

“Yah!!!”

“We have to do something to make my mom and grandma happy” He said putting me down onto the bed.

“What?”

“Give them their grandchild!”

“No!!!” I was about to get off the bed but he got on top of me first.

“You’re being too much more than I can handle today so…”

“You can’t do this!!!!! Ahkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted out as he started to kiss me.

“And one more thing you should know is…you thought that I have another girl but don’t you think that you also make me jealous of you with Kim Taewon guy!”