Namhwa is an object

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

Luhan walked out of the club and got into a car that Kris was waiting in it.

“Get him tonight?”

“Mm!” Luhan replied taking out his phone and connected to the car. Luhan typed the address and let Kris follows the map direction.

“What about JiMin? She’s alone at home?”

“She must be asleep right now!”

“What if she wakes up and cannot find you?”

“She won’t!”

“Sure?”

“Turn right!” Kris was about to pass the road and Luhan reminded him coldly. Kris quickly turned the steering wheel.

“It’s very quiet and scary here!” Kris said lowly.

“It’s not like you scare!”

“Of course not! But someone may scare of the dark here!” Kris said smirking. Luhan raised his eye brows at him. Kris shrugged pointing his thumb to the back. Luhan turned his head and found Tao sleeping at the back.

“It’s good to let him face the dark night sometime”

“He’s training!”

“Gege! Where are we going?” Tao asked rubbing his eyes and stuck his head from the back to the middle of his gege(s). He looked at Luhan and Kris back and forth innocently.

“We’re going to fight!” Kris said.

“Really?! We’re going to fight? Seriously gege? Ouch!!!” Tao jumped excitedly and his head hit the car roof. He groaned painfully that made Kris chuckled and Luhan shook his head.

“I meant, I and Luhan are going to fight! Not you!”

“Eh….?”

 

“Tao, you stay here, if you see any sign from us it means we need you to help, got it?” Kris said when he parked the car beside the gate of a warehouse.

“Nae, gege!” Tao saluted firmly.

“Use this, once you really need!” Luhan said tossing a gun to Tao, Tao caught it before it hit his face and pouted at Luhan who got out of the car carelessly. Luhan always being cold toward everyone even his friends and family. Kris checked his gun and twirled it around his finger. Luhan put a cap and glasses on and then bumped his fist with Kris.

“I want to do that with you too!” Tao said getting out of the car and raised his fist for a bump but Kris pushed his head forcing him to get into the car again.

“Stay safe and wait to help us!”

“Meanie!” Tao pouted and slammed the door shut.

Luhan walked to the wall and jumped up over the gate followed by Kris and they disappeared from Tao’s sight.

 

 

 

Half an hour later, Kris jumped down from the gate and got in the car that startled Tao who was sleeping.

“Gege, how was it? Any fighting?” Tao asked. Kris sighed taking his phone from his pocket.

“I’ll tell you at home, ok?” Kris said checking his phone.

“Where’s Lulu gege?”

“He’s doing something!”

“What is he doing?”

“Tao, could please keep your mouth shut for just a moment?”

“O…K…” Tao pouted looking at Kris phone.

“Is that Luhan gege?” Tao asked pointing to the phone, Luhan was running out of the room leaving some guys on the floor and a guy who they saw in the club, he was tied to the poll with some bruises on his handsome face.

“Who are they?” Tao asked pointing to the men.

“They are wanted men, they kidnapped a lot of girls for selling…”

“Oh…” With that Luhan jumped down from the gate and got in the car.

“Gege, you’re bleeding!” Tao said pointing to Luhan’s cheek which covered with blood. Kris handed tissues to Luhan and he took it to wipe his blood while putting his phone to his ear.

“You can come and get them all! I’ll send you address!” And Luhan said quickly and hang up.

“Gege, are you ok? Let’s go to hospital!” Tao said worriedly.

“Drop me by JiMin’s house!” Luhan said shutting down his phone after sent a message.

“Ok!” Kris said and speeded off.

“But Lulu gege has injury…”

 

 

 

Luhan climbed on the window to his room quietly. He quickly the light, got into the bathroom and cleaned his wound at the end of his eye brow and covered it with a small bandage.

“Luhan, are you still awake?” JiMin shouted from outside the room. Luhan groaned before answered.

“Yes, I need to get into the bathroom!” He replied.

“Can I get in?”

“No, I’m going to sleep…”

“Are you fine?”

“I’m fine!”

“Do you have a fever?” She continued that made Luhan groaned annoyingly.

“I’m totally fine!”

“Ok then! Night!” Luhan sighed as he heard her step away.

 

Morning

“We don’t go to school today! And we will not be able to go to school until we’re married!” As Luhan got into the kitchen he said. I didn’t say anything. What can I do beside keep silent and wait for the marriage? Anyway I also didn’t want to go to school either. I didn’t want to face those problems at school. Maybe, after we’re married, Kang Jihyun would stop bullying me.

“Let’s eat!” I said and he sat down facing me.

“Wanna go out today?” He said steadily. I looked up from my food and shook my head. But before I continued to eat I noticed something on his face.

“Luhan, what is that?” I pointed to his eye brow. There was a bandage at the end of his eye brow.

“Nothing!”

“Nothing? Are you kidding me? Let’s me see!” I walked toward him and tried to move his bang away to see but he pushed my hand away.

“I’m fine and I don’t like people touching my head!”

“Stay still!” I said firmly. He got up but I pushed him down.

“I said, let’s me see! I’m your fiancé and babysitter I have right to care of you!” I yelled and he stayed still. I cared his bang away and examined it thoroughly.

“What happen to your head?” I asked staring at him like he was a kid who made a mistake.

“Whatever, it happens already!” He said pushing my hand away and walked out of the kitchen.

“Yah! Finish your breakfast and take medicines!...” I yelled but before I could continue the bell rang. I ran to the door and opened it. My eyes widened as I saw Namhwa standing in front of my house.

“Nam…namwha? What are you doing here?” I shuttered.

“Of course, I want to see you whether you’re ok or not?” He said walking pass me to the living room.

“Nerdy?! What are you doing here?!” Before I could say anything Namhwa was freaking out as he saw Luhan in the living room. I quickly ran into the living room finding Namhwa was glaring at Luhan who sat on the couch coldly.

“Min Min, why is he here? You two aren’t married yet!”

“Er…long story Nam! I’ll tell you later, ok?Now, let calm down and drink something and then we can talk” I said and Namhwa sat down didn’t even take his eyes from Luhan. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen to take a glass of juice for Namhwa.

“I think you should not marry her!” As I walked in the living room I heard Namhwa said to Luhan. Luhan glanced at Namhwa a second and then turned to TV again. How cold!!! I put the glass on the table and glared at Namhwa.

“We don’t want to marry too but we have to do because our parents…” I said.

“Who said I don’t want to marry you?” I flinched as Luhan said that.

“What?” I frowned.

“So…you meant you marry MinMin because you love her?” Namhwa asked firmly.

“What else? I marry because I want to…not because our parents force nor our parents arrange for us!” Luhan said steadily. I widened my eyes, never thought that Luhan would say like that.

“Lu…Luhan…what are you talking about?”

“You said you marry MinMin because you love her, but don’t you know that I and MinMin are dating?” Namhwa said putting his arm around my shoulders. My eyes became wide like an owl’s eyes. Aish! Namhwa was going to make a long story. Luhan stared at me a few second and then turned to Namhwa. Damn! Luhan already knows that I and Namhwa are just friends.

“So what?” Luhan asked raising his eye brow at Namhwa.

“And I know that Jimin doesn’t love you and she doesn’t want to marry you as well!”

“…”

“And you still want to marry her?”

“I do!”

“What if I’ll fight to take her back?”

“…” I nudged Namhwa’s arm. Luhan didn’t say anything but stared at Namhwa silently with his steady eyes.

“What if I do anything to make her mine?” Namhwa continued with serious face. I’ve never seen him being serious like this before. Luhan blinked his eyes a few time but didn’t say anything.

“You’re too weak to be her husband…you cannot protect her…”

“Nam, stop it!” I pulled his arm gently to stop him.

“Like this morning, you could not do anything but watching MinMin was hurt by those girls…you didn’t even stop them because you’re too weak to fight them for your girl…so you better not marry her!” Namhwa yelled out angrily at Luhan.

“Nam, enough!!!” I said trying to pull Nam away and out of the house. It would hurt Luhan’s feeling taking about his health. He hated calling a weak whether it’s true or not.

“Nam! Stop it!!! You hurt him, you know?” I said as we were in front of the gate.

“He knows that he’s a weak but he still wants to marry you?!!! And I don’t like him!!!” Nam yelled out. I sighed.

“We don’t want to marry too, Nam! But we have to do it!”

“And after you’re married him, you have to take care of him like he’s a baby?”

“…”

“Your parents arrange this marriage for you because they want you to take care of him, right?”

“…”  

“They don’t even care about your real feeling, Min?”

“…”

“Why don’t you try to deny it?”

“I can’t…they’re my parent…”

“I know they’re important to you but…don’t they think about your heart?”

“…” I lowered my head down didn’t know what to say. Yes, he’s right. I had to take care of Luhan from now on like I do every day.

“Min, think about it again, ok? I’ll be a supporter if you want to run away or something whenever you decide not to marry him. I bet, that weak wants to run away too but since he’s too weak, he needs his parent’s support. But for you, I’ll help you to get out of this problem, alright?” He said with his hands on my shoulders. I nodded and he smiled.

“Good!”

 

 

 

“God! You scare me to death!!!” I yelled startling as I opened the door and found Luhan was standing beside the entrance.

“Hey, where are you going?” I asked as he walked away with his poker face. Tch! Cold as ever! I sat down on the couch while Luhan was on the other and staring into space blankly. I cleared my throat before talk to him.

“Mm…forget what Namhwa said, ok?” I said unsurely. He turned to me and blinked.

“It’s true anyway. He’s right, I’m too weak to marry you, I cannot protect you like the other men but…we still need to marry!” He said and then walked away to his room. I sighed.

 

 

Long time no update. I really miss your comments. I promise I’ll be back now, I’m Baek!!!! And from now on i can update more often, I promise (no crossing my fingers) hehe. Do comments, ok? My mouth will hurt because of your cute comments. Byebye see you.