Luhan to Exok

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

I was busy finding Luhan everywhere but he was nowhere to be found. Ah!!! Babo me! Why didn’t I just call him instead of walking around like an idiot? I thought taking out my phone and dialed to his number. After a few ring he picked up.

“What?” He asked with a bored tone.

“Where the hell are you? I almost flip the world to find you already” I said quickly.

“I think I’m old enough to remember the way” He said steadily but it burned me.

“Yah! What you should say is ‘sorry I’m coming’…not that once” I shouted to the phone.

“Like I do” He said and hung up. AHHHHHHH!!!!! This is TOOO much!!!!

“Big head liar! Cold jerk! I’ll kill you one day” I mumbled angrily to the phone. Tch! I blew my bang to kill my feeling.

“There will be no ‘one day’ as you wish”

“Gosh!!!” I jumped back putting my hand on my chest. Here he was, Luhan, standing in front of me.

“You scare me to death, Liar”

“Jinja? But you act strange” He stared at me with playful eyes. It was the first time I saw him with playful character.

“What? Why?” He smirked pointing to my hand.

“You suppose to put your right hand on you left chest, not here” He said. I looked down to my hand, Ah right my heart is at the left side not the right side. Babo me!!

“It’s just…” I pouted trying to find the right word to protest but before I could say a word he walked into the class already. I gritted my teeth at him. Psh!!!

 

In the class

First section

“Student Luhan please, pay attention to my lesson or you’ll fail the exam” Literature Teacher said to Luhan who always stared out of the window. Luhan turned his head slowly to teacher, blinked his eyes one time and then turned to the window again. Mannnn!!! He’s was so rebellious!!! I saw teacher shook his head but continued to teach us. I glared at Luhan helplessly. I wonder, how could he pass the class every year to this grade? Now I was not sure if he was normal anymore. Maybe he had some problems in his mind though.

Second section

“Student over there! What’s his name again? Oh Luhan! Please, pay attention or you get out of my class” Teacher said pointing to Luhan who sat beside me. Luhan turned to Teacher with his eye brow raise.

“You may leave if you don’t want to…” Before teacher could finish his sentence Luhan got up and walked out of the class. I gasped. If he left it meant that I had to leave too. But it could not be I wanted to study. Aish! This guy was really a troublesome.

“Luhan! You can’t leave” I ran after him pulling him to the corner.

“I want to study…”

“Do it”

“But if you leave I have to leave too…”

“You can study while I just go somewhere in this school. Don’t worry I’m not a kid” He said calmly. I stared at him and then sighed letting go of his hand.

“But…”

“Go! Bye, see you after class in front of the school gate” He said and walked away.

“Wait! Where are you going?” I yelled but he didn’t reply.

“This guy really! Shh!!!”

 

Luhan’s part

Luhan was hanging out with ExoK, who were his gang, in their private room.

“I can’t believe Luhan hyung come to this school too” Sehun, the maknae, said playfully putting his arm on Luhan’s shoulder.

“Talk about this morning, who’s that girl, the one who follow you every time hyung?” Baekhyun asked curiously.

“New babysitter” Luhan said taking out his phone.

“I want to have a cute babysitter too” Kai grinned widely that made Chanyeol slap his head hard.

“Ouch! Hyung, what was that for?” Kai pouted rubbing his head.

“ert!” Chanyeol tucked his tongue out at Kai.   

“How many time that you change the babysitter?” Suho asked looking up from his book.

“I don’t care to count” Luhan replied carelessly lying down on the couch. Suho shook his head as he continued to read his book.

“Hyung!” Chanyeol came to Luhan with his creepy smile.

“What?” Luhan was busy with his phone said with careless tone.

“Tonight we have a party in the club, would you like to join?” He suggested with playful smile.

“For what?” Luhan asked without looking away from his phone.

“Your transferring party”

“Just Exo who join?”

“Of course! But it’s ok if you bring your cute babysitter along” Kai joined the conversation with a ert smile.

“Don’t believe Kai. I bet he’ll bring his thousandth girlfriend along” Sehun jumped into chanyeol’s back wiggling his eye brows at Kai. Kai threw the pillow into his face with a glare.

“Shut up Maknae”

“Blehhh” Sehun tucked his tongue at Kai.

“OH SEHUN!!!!” Kai yelled jumping on Sehun’s back and started to tickle him.

“Hashashas St…stop it…Hyung!!! Help!!!” Sehun shouted with laughter while trying to get rid of kai.

“What now? Will you dare to mock me again, huh?” Kai laughed his lung out.

“No….”

“NO?”

“I…Stop it! Hahhashas…I meant…No…” While Kai was listening to him, Sehun got this advantage to push Kai off him and ran to hide himself behind Suho.

“I meant NO WAY!!! Blehhh!!” Sehun tucked his tongue out at Kai. Kai gritted his teeth angrily. Suho looked back and forth from Sehun and Kai shaking his head.

“I wonder when will you two grow up?” Suho said.

“I have to go” Luhan got up putting his phone in his pocket.

“Wait, hyung!” Chanyeol yelled as Luhan reached the door frame.

“Will you go to party tonight?”

“Let me think” With that, he walked to the corner which no one know that where was he going?

“I can say 50/50 he would go” Kai smirked coolly high five-ing DO.

“I bet he will not appear at place like that” Sehun said coming out from hiding.

“Maknae!!! YOU DEATH!!!” Kai shouted and started to chase Sehun around. Chanyeol shook his head walking out of the room, followed by DO.

 

After million minutes

“Aish! Where’s that liar?” I mumbled as I stood in front of the school gate waiting for Luhan. I kept looking at my watch as time pass by didn’t stop and that Liar didn’t appear yet. I stomped my foot to the ground angrily and felt worry at the same time. With that I felt a pair of eye was staring at me and I looked up to meet Jun’s angry eyes. I shocked as I stared at his brown orbs, so full of anger I could say. His gang was standing behind him. They looked scary though.

“Where’s that weak nerdy?” Jun asked.

“If I know I’ll find him myself. And what do you want? Didn’t you get what EXO’s Sehun said?” I asked back carelessly.

“You!” Jun pointed his finger to my face.

“What? Want to hit me? You’re not a man if you do” I looked up stubbornly to his fist. He dropped his hand harshly. I glared at him didn’t even show any fear on my face. Tch! I must thank to Luhan I learned this poker face from him.

“Tell that nerdy! He’ll regret that step into this school and mess with my anger!” He warned with serious tone. I frowned at the meaning. I was Luhan’s babysitter, how could I let him in danger?  It could not be.

“You’re crazy like Jihyun said” I stared at him with anger. He smirked. Aish! This guy! Seriously he was crazy at the top level. Why didn’t anyone bring him to mental hospital?

“Again! Luhan has been warn!!!” Jun looked into my eyes closely. I stepped back a few steps and I felt my back touched something hard. I looked back up and found I was leaning onto Luhan broad chest. He stared at Jun steadily.

“Hi loser!” Jun waved his hand at Luhan. But he put his hand down immediately like he saw something like ghost.

“Hi! And would you like to say goodbye to your head?” This voice! I turned my head to the voice owner. It was Sehun and ExoK. I steadied myself looking at Luhan who was staring at Jun deeply.

“We warned you, right?” Chanyeol stepped toward Jun, Jun stepped back.

“Tell you again! Luhan hyung is not a toy for you. If you lay a finger on my brother… you’re death” Chanyeol said firmly.

“Brother?” Jun repeated. Brother? I looked at Luhan and then moved my eyes to Exok. AH! Unbelievable!

“Yeah! Our older brother”  Older brother? But Luhan looked younger than them though.  

“Warn you again! Don’t! Mess! Up! With! Luhan!” Sehun warned. Jun bit his lip as he lower his head. With his eyes full of anger, Jun turned around and walked away. I sighed in relieve. At least, they didn’t fight.

“He’ll come back to take his revenge Hyung” DO patted Luhan’s shoulder. Luhan took a glance at DO and then turned to other side.

“Who care” Luhan said calmly. ExoK shook their head.

“Hyung!” Suho put his hand on Luhan’s shoulder as saying

“Although you don’t care about yourself, but we do. We care about you a lot…” Suho said with concern. The other nodded their head. Luhan didn’t say anything but stepped in the car that Mrs. Kim sent to pick us up every evening after school. I looked at Exok last time and followed Luhan into the car. They waved their hands at me. I quickly responded.