Jihyun's Brother

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

During the break time I didn’t go anywhere but stayed in the class with Luhan beside. I was resting my head on my arms while Luhan was staring out of the window. What was he thinking? Somehow I wanted to know his mind. What’s on your mind Luhan?

BAMMMM!!!!!

I raised my head up immediately as the loud sound of the door came up. A group of guys walked into the class. They was walking toward us, I meant Luhan and me. A guy, looked like he was a leader, kept his eyes on Luhan who kept playing with his rubix cube, didn’t even care what was going on here. Those guys stopped in front of our table. I looked at him curiously.

“Who are you? What do you want?” I asked.

“Luhan???” The leader asked harshly. Luhan looked up from his rubix cube, blinked one time and turned to the rubix cube again.

“Yah!!!!!” That guy yelled grabbing Luhan’s jacket collar. I stood up shockingly.

“Hey!” I gasped.

“How dare you, little boy!” He said into Luhan’s face. Luhan frowned but didn’t say anything.

“Who are you to reject my sister like she’s nothing?” He raised his voice a bit. Luhan smirked as he heard that guy question. So the leader was Jihyun’s brother? I didn’t even know him, he was so scary like he was a gangster or something bad.

“Let me go” Luhan said steadily. He grabbed that guy’s wrist and took it off forcefully. Jihyun’s brother stepped back a few steps.

“I think I don’t have to explain why I don’t like someone” Luhan said sitting down on his chair again.

“No one dare to reject my sister before…” 

“I did” Luhan said grabbing the rubix cube.

“You’re in trouble then”

“Like I care” Aw his careless again. This was going to big trouble. I should do something. I grabbed my phone and started text my friend.

“And no one dare to make my sister cry before and if someone does…that someone will get into hell!” He said with warning tone. Luhan raised his head to look at that guy. I could see anger and surprise in Luhan’s eyes, it raised suddenly. I saw Luhan clenched his hands tightly onto the rubix cube. Omo! It’s the first time I saw him angry. Was he really angry? He got angry by that guy’s word? Just a few seconds Luhan was back to his usual poker face, he kept staring into that guy’s face and the gang with his bright eyes. I didn’t know what was with that face of Luhan but it looked like he was trying to find something out of the gang.

“You should not ignore her from now on, right? It’s very worth for nerdy like you for getting my sister’s love…”

“I’m not proud of that” Luhan said carelessly

“But maybe I have to think about it again” What? Did I hear something wrong? Luhan said that he would think about loving Jihyun? No Way!!! I must be deaf.

“Not have to, but you must!”

“I’m sorry. Although, I’m a nerd I have right to like someone not because you tell me so” Luhan said coldly.

“YOU!!!” Jihyun’s brother threw a fist into Luhan’s face but Luhan dodged by jumping to other side so that Jihyun’s brother fell onto the table. Wow that was so fast! That guy got up angrily glaring at Luhan who smirking at him.

“If you let any bruises on my body I bet you have to face my brothers’ wrath”

“Your brothers’wrath?” Luhan sat on the edge of the table nodding to the door where ExoK walking in. Yes! I texted my friend that she had to tell ExoK that Luahn was in danger. So that, they could help Luhan.

“Hello! Lulu hyung, look like something happen to my brother?” Sehun walked pass Jihyun’s brother toward Luhan.

“I think I have to make an announcement that NOBODY COULD TOUCH MY BROTHER then, if not, Luhan hyung will get into a big trouble one day”  Chanyeol put his hand on Jihyun’s brother’s shoulder looking at him as he was talking to close friend though. Jihyun’s brother pushed Chanyeol’s hand away. Chanyeol then dusted his hand like there was some dust on it. Wow so cruel.

“We’re here in peace. We just want to tell you, don’t hurt Luhan so that we would not let ourselves into war” Suho said calmly as he looked at Jihyun’s brother.

“Just tell your friend, don’t be so rude to my sister” He said back as he glared at Luhan.

“It doesn’t make sense at all, although Luhan hyung be rude or doesn’t like someone, it’s not your concern” Sehun said sarcastically at Jihyun’s brother mockingly.

“Sehun!” Suho hissed at Sehun. Sehun just rolled his eyes.

“Just let you know Luhan is our brother, so that don’t touch him” Baekhyun stated.

“You guys think I care about your threat? I’m here to warn Luhan who did ignore my sister like she’s nothing. At least treat her like a friend” Jihyun’s brother said.

“It’s annoying” Luhan said carelessly and walked out of the classroom. But that guy’s gang blocked his way. Luhan frowned at them.

“Where are you going?” I asked him.

“Get out of my way” Luhan said coldly.

“We’ve not finished yet”

“I don’t think I have to finish it” Luhan said pushing the guy in front of him away. For our surprise Luhan didn’t just push but threw the guy onto the table and walked out of the class. Wow I didn’t think that Luhan was so strong.

“Did Luhan hyung throw him?” Sehun said surprisingly.

“I saw that too” Chanyeol blinked unbelievably.

“This will happen in case hyung is angry or in hurry” D.O let out a gasp.

 

Luhan’s part

Luhan was walking in the half way to the back of the building. He was such in hurry. While walking he kept scrolling his phone.

“It should not be late, it supposes to be today though” Luhan mumbled under his breath putting his phone to his ear.

“It’s time, where are you?” Luhan asked immediately the other side picked up.

“….”

“Ok” As Luhan hang up, he turned his feet to the stairs and kept going on the next floor to next floor. Luhan reached the roof top. He had binoculars in his hand. He put the binoculars to his eyes and scanned around school. He stopped at the back of the school as he saw people there. Polices was chasing the students around. Actually there were only eight to ten students there.  

“Don’t let even one escape. ALL OF THEM!!!” Luhan said to himself and then smirked as he saw all the students there were caught. Luhan put binoculars down, took his phone out and shut it down.

 

Thank you my subs.... i love your comments. Please enjoy and sorry for my mistake.