Worry and Trust

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

“Where are you going?” I asked as Luhan got up from his seat. He looked down at me and smiled messing my hair.

“I go to the bathroom, want to go too?” He asked playfully.

“Can I?”

“That’s too much!” He said and walked out of the classroom. I pouted looking at his back. I didn’t feel easy at all after last night. He suddenly missed in the middle of the night, it’s like…his fishy moments came back again that made me worried to death already.

“MinMin!!!” I snapped out of my thought and found Nam was sitting beside me.

“Yes? When did you come, Nam?”

“One year a go!”

“I’m not in a mood to play, ok?”

“Where’s that loser?”

“Nam!...”

“Ok ok, where is Luhan, your husband?” 

“He’s gone to the bathroom!”

“Liar!”

“Huh?”

“I just see him going to the school garden to meet two strangers…”

“…” I frowned.

“Here!” Nam put his phone in front of my face. I looked at it and found the picture of Luhan with two handsome guys under a tree in the garden.

“I bet, he’s doing something bad behind your back. Something like… leaving you in the middle of the night, going to club blah blah blah…”

“…”

“I’ve seen someone looked like him at the club last few night, you know? I think it was not him too and how could it be when he can’t live one day without medicines. But today I’m sure that it was him from that night because I saw these two guys with him that night…Yah, what do you think?” He asked lowly. Nam saw Luhan at the club? With his friends? Last night he said that he was with his friends. So could it be? Did he tell a lie? 

“JiMin!” He yelled into my ear. I snapped out and stared at him letting out a deep breath. Namhwa frowned at me and then pulled my hand and dragged me out of the class to the back of the building where we liked to go when we’re tired of study. I followed him like a doll. I was thinking about Luhan all the way.

“MinMin! Tell me the trust, ok? Does he leave you at night?” Nam asked softly. I turned away trying to avoid his eyes. Nam’s my only friend since primary school. He understands me clearly even I was sad, happy or feeling down. I could not hide anything from him.

“MinMin!”

“It’s not like that, Nam! It can’t be”

“You’re lying!”

“It’s…”

“I know you MinMin! And don’t try to hide it! If it’s other girl’s life I would think that it’s normal that husband likes to go out leaving her alone but you’re my friend and only friend! I can’t see you hurt! I can’t see you live with him like this!”

“Nam…it’s not like you think!...”

“What do you think then? You’re happy that he always leaves you alone? How can he leave you in the middle of the night just to enjoy himself with his friends when he’s already married? Didn’t it mean he doesn’t love and care about you?”

“Nam…It’s really fine to me…”

“Liar! Your face and your eyes don’t show me that you’re fine at all!”

“Nam…let me handle it, ok? I know you always care about me and thank you for that, thank for being my best friend…but I think it’s time for you to let me go for a while, let me live on my own, let me live by myself, let me solve my problem…” I said holding his hand gently.

“I just can’t! You always hate a liar, and I know he’s a liar, he’s lying, he’s fooling you around, and he’s fooling everyone to believe that he’s an innocent weak guy!”

“Please! If you do like this it’s like you’re trying to hurt me too…I think I know my husband clearly and I’m sure he’ll never hurt me either…”

“I don’t trust him! He’s a two face loser!”

“Nam, please!”

“It’s up to you to believe him! But I’ll bring out his true identity to show you that he’s really a liar!” Nam said and walked away. I closed my eyes trying to relax myself from stress. I sat there hugging my knees for a while until I felt someone wrapped his arms around me. It startled me but I relaxed as I realized that he’s Luhan.

“What are you doing here? How can you know I am here?” I asked tiredly.

“My heart leads me here!”

“So cheesy!”

“I love you!” He said tightening his arms. I sighed trying not to burst out what I was thinking. Deep inside I wanted to shout at him that why did he lie? But I only bit my tongue not to say anything. If it’s not like Nam said it would hurt him that I didn’t trust him. But if it’s true, it’s me who gonna be hurt. Maybe I loved him way too much, too much until I didn’t want to be hurt or to hurt him by any ways. I didn’t know what to do but I felt like crying. My tears almost rolled down, but I had to hold it back when my phone vibrated. I checked my phone and found a calling from unknown number.

“Who’s that?” Luhan asked. I shook my head and pressed to receive the call.

“Hello?”

“Hello? Is that Yoo Jimin?” A male voice made me looked up to Luhan.

“Yes? Who are you?” I asked.

“I’m Kim Taewon!” His name made me let out a relief sigh.

“Oh! Nice to meet you again! You want me to treat you back?” I asked playfully.

“Of course, yes! And I want to see you too!”

“Oh, it’s ok! When and where?”

“Is your husband there?”

“Yes, he is!”

“Let me talk to him!”

“Ok!” I handed my phone to Luhan and mouthed ‘Kim Taewon’. Luhan took it and put it to his ear.

“Yes?” And Luhan kept listening to the phone and handed me the phone after said ‘ok’ to Taewon.

“He wants to take you for a meal tomorrow!” Luhan said coldly. I stared at him trying to find emotion from his eyes. But they were so empty.

“It’s Saturday. So we’ll go to your house, right?”

“Meet him in the morning!” He said lowly.

“If you don’t like I’ll not meet him…”

“It’s ok!”

“Really?”

“Honestly, I’m jealous but I trust you!” He said getting up and pulled me up to my feet. I smiled linking my arms with him and we walked to our class. He trusted me so why wouldn’t I trust him. I had to trust him with my heart and like I said to him…I willing to listen to his reason…

 

I know it's boring here. But i'm trying to make you cry later hehe. Can I? Thank for sub and comments. Welcome my new subs too. I love you guys.