Trap

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

Luhan and Chanyeol led me into the club, underground club. It was full of teenagers, I sensed smoke, alcohol everywhere. I clenched my hands on my ears. Luhan looked back at me and smirked. I hated that smirk of yours Luhan. Luhan walked ahead and I just kept walking behind. The music was extremely loud, it could break my ears in every second.

“I don’t think that you like this kind of place too” I shouted in his ear. He put his hand to his ear

“Don’t need to shout, I’m just near you” He shouted back in my ear.

“Aish! Why did you need to shout too?” He didn’t say anything but grabbed my wrist walking to next floor.

“Where are we going?” I yelled in the loud music. Luhan dragged me to a room in the end of the club. It had VIP on the door too. He knocked on the door, as the door was opened I found ExoK in the room. I got in with Luhan. It was quiet here, didn’t like outside.

“Hi, Noona” Sehun greeted running to me with a bear hug.

“Hi” I said pushing him away. I just felt uneasy with skin ship.

“Let’s sit” I sat down beside D.O who was busy playing with his phone.

“You look y tonight, girl. Would you like to be my babysitter than hyung’s?” Kai put his hand around my shoulder flirting. Aish! Such a playboy! I moved away from him to sat beside Luhan. I didn’t know why I had to come to Luhan? But I felt I would be safe with him nowadays.

“Wow wow wow, hyung look like she’s very close to you now” Kai said and high five with Chanyeol. Tch! They were so playful. Luhan just kept his poker face on.

“Oh what make you here, hyung?” Baekhyun asked passing a glass to him. Did…did he drink too? It was not good for his health.

“Luhan, don’t tell me you’ll drink that?” I said pointing to the glass in his hand. Luhan looked at the glass and then smirked at me.

“Why not? What is this place? Club, right? Plus I’m old enough to drink” He answered like this was a simple thing to talk about.

“NO!!! Your health, don’t you think about it, huh?” I grabbed the glass from his hand, but he took it away.

“Don’t talk about my health in this kind of place” He was about to put the glass to his mouth but I grabbed it and drank it all in one shot. ExoK gasped as Luhan stared at me with his wide eyes. Surprised huh? But I really regretted because it was not good at all, bitter I could say. And I started to felt uneasy already with those liquid in my body.

“Noona are you alright? Your face becomes red already”  Sehun pointed to my fact. I touched my face and found it was hot.

“I’m…I’m ok, I think” Why should I stutter too?

“Then it’s my turn” Luhan said grabbing another glass, filled the glass with beer, picked it up… I stared at him with wide eyes. Aish! This guy…was really stubborn I swear. But I could not let him drink that liquid, never! I grabbed his wrist which was holding the glass staring at him with ‘No!’ sign on my face. He looked at me with those stubborn eyes.

“You…You cannot drink!”

“What am i? Kid?”

“NO! You don’t drink it!”

“Yes”

“I said NO!”

“I’m fine with it” I stopped protesting but drank the beer.

“Noona, you’ll be drunk” Sehun held my shoulder.

“I’m fine” I pushed his hand away.

“So you want to drink all of these beers? Ok, I’ll drink for you, you don’t” I said and grabbed the beer filling the glass. I drank it all, one by one, and another one.

“Luhan hyung stop playing, Noona will be drunk”

“She’s the one who wants it” Luhan said carelessly leaning his back on the couch.

“Hyung!” Sehun winched.

 

No one POV

Luhan looked at JiMin as she kept drinking. Her face was so red. Suho held her hand to stop her.

“It’s enough JiMin. Luhan never drink this kind of drink, he just plays with you” Suho said taking the glass from JiMin. She let it go, she was drunk and could not protest or do anything. Her eye lid fell down. She leaned her back to the couch unconsciously.

“See! Hyung. I guess you have to take care of her now. It’s your fault” Baekhyun said nudging Luhan. Luhan stared at JiMin and then turned to Chanyeol.

“Yeollie, you take her to my car” Luhan said standing up.

“But hyung, It’s very dangerous leaving her in your car alone” D.O added. They all nodded. Luhan looked at them one by one and stopped at Chanyeol’s face and then sighed.

“Who said I leave her alone. I’ll follow Chanyeol, ok?” They all said ‘oh’ nodding. Chanyeol then carried JiMin bridal style.

“I’ll call my driver” Suho said.

“No, I’ll call driver service”

“Ok!

“Luhan, big head liar DON’T DRINK IT…” JiMin mumbled softly but loud enough for them to hear. ExoK laughed loudly. Luhan rubbed his neck pretending he didn’t hear anything. Chanyeol walked difficulty in the crowd of people who busy dancing to the music. Luhan walked behind, his eyes scanned around the club finding something. And then he smirked as his eyes were looking at a guy who was staring at JiMin in Chanyeol’s hand. Luhan quicken his pace to Chanyeol.

“Yeol, put her in my car, ok? I want to go to the restroom”  Luhan put the car key in Chanyeol’s hand.

“Be hurry, it’s not safe for JiMin”

“Just don’t lock the car”

“Ok” Luhan walked away as Chanyeol got out of the club to the parking lot. Meanwhile, there was a guy followed Chanyeol behind. Luhan didn’t go to the restroom but followed the guy secretly.

Chanyeol put JiMin in the car and then closed the door.

“Aish! Never think little girl like JiMin is so heavy” Chanyeol complained to himself. He closed the door and looked around making sure no one could harm her. Chanyeol then made his way back to the club. The guy behind got out from the hiding. He smirked walking toward the car. That guy smiled widely as he could open the door. He checked out JiMin’s body with lust eyes. Next, he carried JiMin to his car and drove off. Luhan hurried got into his car and followed that guy. The car parked in the park of an apartment, that guy got out and ran to JiMin, took her out and walked to the lift. Luhan got out of his car, he wore a cap too. He looked at the number of the floor that the guy going and ran quickly on the stairs. Luhan kept running until he reached his target. He stood in front of the lift. As the door opened he saw that guy with JiMin in his hands. That guy smiled at Luhan nodding as a sign for Luhan to get in.

“How’s she?” Luhan asked him pretending he didn’t know anything about them.

“She’s my girlfriend. She was angry and went to drink, so as you can see… she’s drunk”

“You’re better take her home” While talking Luhan stuck something on that guy’s shoulder.

“We live together” Luhan didn’t say anything but deep inside of him, he really wanted to punch that face.

The lift stopped running and the door was opened. That guy got out first with JiMin’s unconscious body. Luhan stood still watching that guy walked to his room. And before the lift door closed Luhan got out and walked behind that guy. He took the photos of him every single movement but made sure JiMin’s face was not showed. Luhan stood in front of the door of the guy’s apartment. He kept typing on his phone doing something. In a half of a minute, the door clicked to unlock. Luhan put his phone in his pocket and opened the door carefully. He made his way to the bed room and he found that guy was on top of JiMin kissing her.

“You’re such a player, aren’t you?” Upon hearing that, that guy startled looking back at Luhan.

“Who… who are you?” He asked with wide eyes. He got down the bed walking toward Luhan slowly.

“I’m the one who send you to jail” Luhan said, in a blink of eyes Luhan kicked the guy in the chest. That guy flew to the wall and went down to the floor. Luhan bent down smirking at him and gave one last punch, that guy went unconscious. Luhan then took out his phone and took a photo of the guy and everything in the room like DVDs, magazines and especially the photos of that guy with his girls who he hurt because of his sadism. He was a sadist who was wanted.

Luhan finished tying that sadist and turned to JiMin who sleeping in the bed. Luhan sighed.

“I’m sorry JiMin” He said carrying her in his arms and walked out of the apartment.

 

I know, this story of mine is kinda lame, but i really want to try to write it. Comments and i know what your opinion and happy to tell my mistake,ok? Thank.