You're My Wife!

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

I got out of the room finally with a red face. I didn’t know if I could look at them with blush. It was very embarrassing though, especially, to Luhan. I walked toward the hotel restaurant searching for the guys. It’s dinner time I was hungry already.

“Hey! How are you?” Someone said tapping my shoulder. I turned around and my eyes widened. Jelly? What is she doing here?

“Jelly?” I mumbled.

“Yes! I am! Surprised?” She smiled shrugging her shoulder.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“Nothing! Just want to relax on my holiday…” But why today? And why here?

“Don’t be afraid! I don’t do anything bad to you…” She came closer and whispered into my ear.

“But I’m not sure that I would do something to your husband…” She continued. I blinked a few time in thought.

“What…What do you mean?” I shuttered.

“I just realize that your husband is so hot without glasses. So I’m not sure if I try to take him for Jihyun or for myself…see you around!” She said and walked away. I was dumbfounded. Seriously? She found that he’s hot and wanted to get him for herself not for Kang Jihyun? God! She’s scarier than Kang Jihyun so far. How am I supposed to fight back to her? Luhan, it’s your entire fault.

“Noona!!! We’re here!” As I got into the restaurant, Sehun shouted waving his hand at me. I flinched as I saw Jelly and her friend were with them. I let out a deep breath and approached the table and sat beside Luhan.

“Noona, I never know that you’re so hot with…dhsahgasfhuaifghdasg” Before Kai could finished Suho put an empty spoon into his mouth. I blushed lowering my head to hide my red cheeks.

“Hyung, I don’t know that you’re a harsh type too. Don’t be hard to Noona…ouch!” Baekhyun said and he got hit by Chanyeol on his head.

“We…we didn’t…Aish! I meant it’s not like what you think” I tried to correct what they saw.

“Nah, we know that. It’s normal for newlywed to be hurry in that kind of thing!” Sehun said.

“You know?!” Suho and Chanyeol yelled in unison at Sehun.

“You’re the maknae, Oh Sehun! How can you know those things?”

“A…Ani…I meant…” Sehun panicked.

“What’s going on here? What are you talking about?” Jelly asked as she felt like was abandoned.

“Who are you anyway?” Baekhyun asked coldly.

“I know I was wrong that hurt Jimin and I just want to say sorry and want to be friend with her and you guys…”

“But we don’t want to be friend with you, sorry!” Chanyeol said firmly.

“Are you sure, you’re feeling well?” Sehun asked mockingly.

“Really! I really want to apologize for what I did to her. Please, forgive me and accept me as your friend” She said with her puppy eyes. I stared at her and she looked at me with plead eyes. She should be a best actress in this year though. She just said to me that she wanted to take my husband and now, she begs me to forgive her? Great!

“Noona…Noona!” Sehun nudged my shoulder. I sihged and smiled.

“Ok!” Make friend better than make enemy, right?

“Thank you! I know you’re such an angel. Now, we’re friend, right?” She said happily. I just smiled awkwardly at her.

After Dinner

Since we were so tired, we decided to go back our room to rest and we would go out the next day.

I was on the bed watching TV while Luhan was on the couch reading a book. I glanced at him every now and then. I didn’t feel that it’s our honeymoon at all.

Half an hour ago, I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth but before I reached the sink I stepped on the wet floor and fell down.

“Aww!!! Ouch!!!” My ankle was very hurt, maybe it was sprained.

“What’s wrong?” Luhan and saw me on the floor.

“I…I fell…” I messaged my ankle. Luhan bend down and examined it.

“Ouch!!! It’s hurt!...No! Awww!” I yelled as he twisted my ankle.

“Ah! It’s very hurt, Luhan! Ouch!!!” He held my leg tight and kept twisting.

“No! Let me go…ouch…what are you doing? Stop it! Ouch!!!”

 

Meanwhile

ExoK and Jelly were outside putting their ears on the door trying to listen.

“Wow hyung is such an evil! Don’t you think Luhan hyung is a beast…” Kai whispered.

‘Ah! It’s very hurt, Luhan! Ouch!!!’ Jimin’s voice was heard from inside.

“Wow just wow, Noona is very loud!” D.O said shaking his head.

“Hyung, take your hands off my ears!” Sehun tried to take Suho’s hands from his ears.

“Kid should not hear something like this!” Suho said.

“I already hear it, hyung!”

‘No! Let me go…ouch…what are you doing? Stop it! Ouch!!!’

“Eh it’s too much for Noona. Luhan hyung is being too harsh!” Kai said.

“Eh it’s quiet now!” Baekhyun said putting his finger to his lips.

“Finished? Aww!” Kai stated.

“Let’s go guys! It’s their business!” Suho walked away with red face.

“Whaaa, hyung is such an evil in angel body…” Chanyeol said walking away.

“Oh God! My innocent ears!” Sehun covered his ear jumping to his room.

“That was so hot!” Kai smirked at Jelly and then went into his room. D.O looked at Baekhyun, Baekhyun looked at him and then went to their rooms leaving Jelly alone in front of the room. With that the door opened  and Luhan got out of the room. Jelly statled and was about to say something but Luhan walked pass her like she’s nothing.

“Hey! Where are you going?” She ran after him.

“None of your business!” He said and kept walking until they reached the counter.

“How can  I help you, sir?” A receptionist asked politely.

“I need an ointment and an ankle pad for sprained ankle”

“Wait a minute, please!”

“For what and who?”

“Jimin!”

“What happen?”

“Here, sir!”

“Thank you!” Luhan took it from receptionist and went to their room. Jelly followed behind curiously. As she was about to get into the room with Luhan, he looked at her with a question.

“I just worry about Jimin and want to see her!” And Luhan let her in. Jimin was on the bed messaging her ankle.

“Oh, what’s wrong with your ankle, Jimin-ah?” Jelly asked worriedly, that was faked, I can see!

“Er…I slipped and fell down and my ankle is sprained” Luhan took Jimin’s leg and put on his laps. He started to message her ankle with ointment. Jelly looked them with jealous.

“So…those sound was just…” Jelly mumbled smiling.

“Ouch!!!” Jimin flinched as Luhan tightened his grip.

“So…good night! Better soon Jimin!”

“Thank!”

 

JiMin’s POV

“Thank!” I said and Jelly got out of the room. I turned to look at Luhan who was putting a pad on my ankle. My cheeks heat up.

“Stay away from her!” He said getting up.

“I know…er…Luhan…Thank you!” I said. He smiled and went back to the couch. He smiled? Yes, he smiled!

“Er…I think this bed is big enough for two of us…So you can sleep here…” I said lowly but loud enough for him to hear. Luhan looked at me and then nodded.

“So…good night!” I said and pulled the blanket up and drifted to sleep.

 

 

Luhan closed his book and checked the time. It was 11pm. He got onto the bed beside Jimin and was about to sleep but something vibrated under his pillow. He took it and found Jimin’s phone got a call.

“Nam?” He mumbled and picked up the call. He was about to say something but Namhwa’s loud voice came in first.

“MinMin, how are you? Did he do something bad to you or did he hurt you? Although you’re married, don’t sleep with him, ok? You don’t love him, right? So don’t let him touch even your hands, got it? If you want, I can be a e, alright?” Namhwa said in one go. Luhan frowned opening his mouth to speak but Namhwa cut his off again.

“But…he’s too weak, so I think he cannot do something like that to you, right? Hahahas…he can’t even drive a car, how can he manage to be your husband? Hahahhassss!!!!”

“That’s all what you want to say?” Luhan asked that made Namhwa stopped laughing.

“Lu..Luhan?”

“Yes!”

“You…You…how dare you to pick up  the other’s phone?”

“Jimin is not ‘the other’ to me”

“You!...”

“Am I right?”

“Don’t you dare to touch Jimin!!”

“She’s my wife!”

“She doesn’t love you!”

“Who care?”

“Yah!!!”

“I’m hanging up!”

“Wait! Yah! Where is MinMin?”

“Sleeping!”
“I want to talk to her!”

“Tomorrow, she looks so tired!”

“I said…” Luhan hung up before Namhwa could finished and he shut down the phone.

“Who’s that?” Jimin asked rubbing her eyes sleepily.

“Your boyfriend!”

“Huh? You meant..Nam?”

“You have another boyfriend?”

“Yah!!! Fine! What did he said?”

“He said that you should not sleep with me! Don’t let me touch you even your hand! And I’m too weak to be your husband…”

“And what did you say?”

“How can I don’t touch you when you’re my wife?”

“Wh…what? Aish! You burned him, you know?”

“Who care?”

“I care!...”

“Oh I forget that he’s your boyfriend…but don’t forget…I’m your husband!” Luhan said leaning closer to my face. I moved back a bit.

“What?…Stop right there! Don’t come closer!...”

“I’m your husband not him! I don’t like him being so protective over you!...”

“But he knows that we don’t love each other…so…can’t you just be friend with him! He’s my friend so he always cares about me…”

“But he acts like he’s your boyfriend!”

“It’s….”

“I know! But remember…you’re my wife!” With that Luhan leaned down to peck my lips softly. I widened my eyes and was dumbfounded when he leaned back and laid down to sleep.

“You ert!!!” I yelled and hit him by a pillow but he didn’t move.

“It’s late already. Night!” He said coldly. I stopped hitting.  

“Aish!” I glared at his back angrily. How can he steal my first kiss two times a day like this? Ahkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!                             

 

 

   So how are you guys today? This chapter may be lame but hope you like it. Thank for your comments guys I really love them and I keep smiling while reading your comments. Thank you!