Next Week?!!!

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

I opened my eyes as my phone rang. I sat up and found I was on my bed. It was evening already, aish! I slept all day long. I grabbed my phone finding I got a call from my friend. I cleared my throat before picked up his call, yes, my friend is a boy his name is Jo Namhwa. I didn’t have any of girlfriends and he’s only friend I had in school.

“Hey?” I tried to be happy as much as I could.

“Don’t act like you’re ok, I know your state right now!” He said. I sighed, he never failed to catch my mood.

“Fine…”

“You’re not fine…”

“I…”

“You should not marry that guy!”

“Huh?”

“I’m serious! He looks very cold and lifeless. How can you manage to live with him, Min Min-ah?” He asked. I sighed again.

“It’s our parents’ arrangement…”

“And you agree?”

“Er….what can I do? They’re my parent...” I said turning toward the window finding it was raining outside.

“But at least choose other guy for you! He looks so weak and…Shhh I can’t believe this!” He yelled frustratingly. He always cares about me even a little thing.

“I know, but I think he’s not bad at all although he acts cold sometime…”

“Still I feel I don’t like him! He can’t even help you from those witches!”

“Namhwa! It’s not good to call them like that!”

“Shhh you, seriously! What would I call them…er…angels? Yes, angels…” He said mockingly. I chuckled.

“It’s better but they don’t deserve it!”

“Then…let call them…your savior? They’re saving you from marrying that weak nerdy guy, right?” He said.

“Huh? Saving me?”

“Yes, they’re making you know that nerdy cannot protect you and you will not marry him because he’s too weak to be your husband and…”

“Enough! Enough!” I said giggling.

“It’s not like that. He’s not that too weak…plus, you don’t know him clearly yet…don’t judge the book by its cover!” I said. I felt his frown already.

“I don’t think so. He’s still too weak to protect you like today, he didn’t do anything to stop them either protect you…look at his very skinny body and small pale face…he looks more like a girl…shh he’s extremely weak!”

“Ok! Ok! Thank for worrying, satisfy? But I still cannot refuse the marriage that my parents arrange for me…”

“It’s 21st century, Min Min-ah! How is it happening to you? Aish! That’s old traditional!!!” He groaned angrily. I chuckled imagining he was running around to calm himself down, whenever he was angry he would run around me to calm down. He never failed to make me smile.

“Min Min, I have an idea!” He yelled at the phone. I took it away from my ear as his voice echoed loudly.

“What is it?”

“We’ll act like we’re couple and then you tell your parent that we love each other…so that Auntie and uncle will not let you marry that guy, is it good?” What did he say? Pretend to be a couple? Psh!

“It’s good…but don’t you think it’s weird?”

“Weird? Not at all! It’s totally great!”

“Babo! Don’t you know that…my parent already know you as my best friend?” I asked.

“Ah!!! Right! I forgot!!! Sorry…then what will work?”

“It’s useless…my parent know me clearly that I never have any boyfriends beside you! Ok, it’s enough now. I’m hungry, wanna eat something! Bye bye!”

“He..hey…” I hang up before he could continue. I sighed lowering my head down. I didn’t know either if it’s good or not to marry him, but I felt like I have to do this for my parent. When I saw their smile I’m too weak to deny the marriage. They seem very satisfied with that plan that I didn’t dare to take away their smile, the smile that I like to see the most. I sighed again before got up on my feet turning around and was about to go out but I had to step back shockingly. Luhan was there on the couch staring coldly at me.

“Wh…when did you come? You scare me to death!” I said lowly. Did he hear what I said to Namhwa? Aish! It’s very embarrassing!

“You’re hungry, right? Let’s eat!” He said getting up and walked out of the room. I blinked a few time didn’t know what to act but managed to follow him. As I walked into the kitchen I found Luhan was putting the bowls of soup on the table.

“Come and eat!” He said sitting down. Why he acted so good to me out of a sudden? I sat down in front of him slowly as he started to eat.

“Why are you acting so good to me?” I asked staring at him. He looked at me a second and then continued to eat.

“Don’t feel guilty! I’m fine…”

“Just eat!”  He said. I sighed eating my food.

 

 

“So…did you hear what I talked with my friend?...” I asked as we were in the living room watching TV. He turned to me slowly. I raised my eye brows at him.

“Mm…” He replied lowly.

“It meant you heard everything?” I widened my eyes. He nodded.

“How could you listen to the other talk to phone, huh? So impolite!!!”  I yelled at him.

“Others?” He frowned.

“So what? Don’t you have manner? Listening to the other talk to the phone is so wrong!”

“But you’re not ‘the other’ to me, remember?” He said. I paused as he said that.

“Oh, I forget that I already engaged to you! But you still cannot listen to my privacy…” I said. He shrugged and turned to TV again. I made a face at him and his phone rang. He took it out from his pocket and stared at it a few second before picked up.

“Yes, mom?” He said lazily. I remained silent but kept my ear on his words.

“What? Next week?! Mom, It’s…”

“….”

“You know, we’re studying…”

“….”

“…”

“…”                       

“She’s ok, now? Who tell you? Sehun? Kai?”

“…”

“I’ll kill them!”

“…”

“It’s not serious. So that why you want us to marry sooner?”

“….”

“It’s…Mom! Mom, hold on!...Shhh!” He groaned putting his phone down. I stared at him silently.

“Is it your mom?”

“The marriage will happen next week!” And he walked to his room after said that sentence. I was dumbfounded at that spot. Next week? We’ll marry next week? What is going on?

 

 

 

“Mom!!!!!!!!!” I screamed into the phone as my mom picked her phone up.

“Hey! Calm down, dear!”

“How can I calm down when you’re doing this to me?”

“Do what? Oh, your marriage?”

“What else, mom?”

“Indeed, we plan to marry you two next year, but after I heard that you got bullied by a girl that loves Luhan so we decided to make it faster…”

“Mom!!!” I whined.

“We’ve already prepared everything, so don’t worry. Just relax yourself and ready to be a bride!”

“Mom…”

“End of discussion!”

“MOM!!!!!!!!!! Wait! Wait…Aish!” I bit my lip putting my phone down. Seriously, they’re killing me! Kang Jihyun will kill me after the marriage. Oh No! Before the marriage I guess!

 

 

“Seriously?” Kris raised his eye brows at Luhan who staring blankly into the space.

“It’s our parents’ decision! I thought that it would happen next year or more but it turned out like this”

“So…what do you think?”

“What do you think?”

“I ask you!”

“What can I do?”

“How will you solve it?”

“I don’t know!”

“Thank you!” Kris sighed.

“Is it that guy?” Luhan said eyeing a man who just stepped in the club. Kris followed Luhan’s eyes and his eyes were glue to that man straightly.

“Let’s start!” Kris said started to follow that guy secretly didn’t even care about girls’ eyes were on him. Luhan smirked walking to the other side from Kris with his hands in his pockets while Kris danced beside that guy on the dance floor.

“Oppa, you’re very handsome and y. Let’s dance together!” A very y girl said seductively as she put her hands on Kris’s shoulders. He smirked taking her hands from his shoulders and held them in his hands.

“I love it too!” He said sweetly that made the girl smiled happily at him. Luhan was standing in the glass room at the first floor staring at that guy and Kris.

“He’s taking something from his pocket!” Luhan said. Kris heard that through his Bluetooth in his ear and glanced at the guy’s hand.

“He’s sticking it to a girl beside you!” Luhan continued. Kris smiled spinning his partner around that made the girl’s body bumped into the guy and a girl.

“Good job!” Luhan smirked.

“What the heck?!” The guy growled at Kris.

“I’m sorry. I was careless!” Kris said smirking at him and walked out of the dance floor.

“Oppa wait!” The girl yelled running behind Kris but Kris was too fast and the girl lost his trace. She bit her lip stomping her foot disappointedly.

The guy earlier frowned walking out of the crowded. Luhan walked down the stair and headed to the guy who walking into his path too.

“Get him?” Kris’s voice came out from the Bluetooth.

“Later!” Luhan replied taking out his phone. He pretended that he was busy with his phone and bumped his shoulder with that guy and fell down to the floor. That guy groaned in frustration looking down at Luhan who sitting on the floor.

“Hey! Loser, don’t you have eyes to look where you are going?” He asked angrily. Luhan got up and bowed at him.

“I’m sorry!”

“Why a loser like you come here too? You should stay at home and read a stupid book of yours…Now what? Look at your glasses…tch tch…” He said taking off Luhan’s glasses.

“You’re better taking your glasses off before get in here, you know?” He said putting the glasses back on Luhan’s eyes.

“Thank you. I’ll do it if I come again!” Luhan bowed and walked away with a slight smirk.

        

 

Long time no update, I really miss your comment. But I don’t really happy because there’s no many comment to read. T_T

But thank you guys anyway. Love ya!!!