Saved...but...

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

Luhan got off his motorcycle and walked toward the bank of the river. He looked around and spotted a figure sitting on a bench. He walked closer and found that it was Kang Jihyung.

“Hi! Wow wow wow, look at your state right now. I bet you can’t stand even one kick, right?” Kang Jihyung said mockingly and stood up. There were a lot of bruises on Luhan’s face and body. He looked so weak but his face showed no fear at all.  

“Where is Jimin?” Luhan asked.

“She’s waiting for you! Wait to die together!”

“Just let her go!”

“I can’t wait to see you cry because of her! Hashas!!!”

“She’s innocent!”

“How about my sister? She’s innocent too, she just wants your love but you treated her like nothing. And now, I’ll serve you right for her! And one more thing, you’re getting your hands in my business…you have to die for sure!” Kang Jihyung said and two guys came in with Jimin in their grab.

“Luhan!!!! God! What happen to you?” Jimin cried out as soon as her eyes landed on Luhan.

“Min!” Luhan almost jumped toward his wife but he had to stop his feet when Kang Jihyung pointed the gun into Jimin’s head.

“Love each other that much? Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you die together!” Kang Jihyung said firmly. Jimin shook her head furiously.

“Luhan…don’t…please! Just run away...” Jimin cried out while struggling in those guys’ hands.

“Kang Jihyung, please…you kill me and let him go. He’s no any harm at all!” Jimin begged.

“No harm? Tch! You’re kidding me? This guy has no harm? I think you know nothing about him, you’re just a wife in the house, nothing you know!!!” Kang Jihyung smirked. Jimin closed her eyes and tears rolled down nonstop. Luhan clenched his fist hard, seeing Jimin’s tears he felt like dying.

“Now, give me your gun, knife and everything you have! NOW!” Kang Jihyung shouted. Luhan let out a deep breath and threw a gun and a knife to the ground. Jimin looked at the things and Luhan with her wide eyes, she never expected that Luhan had those kind of things.

“Now, you see your real husband? I’m bringing his real face out for you. You never know this side of your husband, right? Instead of a weak nerdy guy, he’s a great fighter in a group of detectives, you know that?” Kang Jihyung said smirking. Jimin frowned curiously.

“What are you talking about?” Jimin asked.         

“Before you die, at least you should know this…this guy…your husband…is known as Black Deer…”

“Black Deer?”

“Stop it!” Luhan yelled. He wanted to tell everything to her by himself. At least he could explain to her nicely in order and she would not mad at him.

“Shut up! Your job is dying not yelling at me! Give him a warning!!!” Kang Jihyung yelled back and a guy hit Luhan’s thighs hard with a baseball bat.

“Luhan!!!!” Jimin cried out when Luhan dropped his knees to the ground.

“Please!!! Don’t hurt him, Kang Jihyung, please!” Jimin cried struggling hard from the men.

“Now, let me continue…Black Deer is a well-known detective in the group but no one knows who he is, beside his group of friends. He’s a highest grade detective that never failed in work before, everything he did was great and successful. But I’m sorry that you’re kneeling down in front of me now! Maybe it’s your last time doing your job. I feel sorry too that a flower boy like you have to die at such a young age. But you should be happy that I let you die with your beautiful wife, you’ll not alone. Thanks?”

“…” Jimin was speechless but crying. Now, she knew that Luhan was not weak at all, everything he lied. He’s a detective, not a nerdy, not a weak sore eyes guy. She looked at Luhan with disappointed eyes while Luhan stared at her with pleading eyes, he was pleading her to understand. What he needed was her trust. Jimin closed her eyes didn’t know what to say. She was angry but it’s not time to angry at all. They were in danger.  She nodded at him and he smiled.

“Thank you, Min! I know you always trust me!” Luhan said lowly. He had no more power left. He was too weak to stand but her smile could give him anything. Luhan tried hard to stand up. Jimin sobbed nonstop. Seeing him hurt, her heart ached badly.

“Luhan, please stop! You’re hurting...yourself, you know? I trust you, I believe you…at least you lied because you’re doing something good…” Jimin said sobbing. Luhan smiled weakly at her.

Pang!!!!

A sound of gun was heard and Luhan dropped his body to the ground again.

“Luhan!!!!!!!!!!” Jimin shouted her lung out.  Kang Jihyung shot Luhan in his leg. Luhan groaned placing his hands on the ground.

“It’s disgusting seeing you talked sweetly to each other like that!” Kang Jihyung smirked.

“But…since it’s not time to die yet I let you two talk to each other one minute…one minute! 1…2…3…start!” Kang Jihyung sat down staring at Luhan and Jimin back and forth. Luhan turned his head away from Jimin, he didn’t want to see her tears.

“Lu, are you ok? Please, stay safe!” Jimin said between sobbing. She looked at Luhan’s leg with teary eyes. Her tears rolled down her checks nonstop. Luhan closed his eyes, it was hurt like hell. His body was second thing and the first thing was Jimin. She was not deserved anything like that. It was his entire fault.

“Time’s up!” Kang Jihyung yelled. Luhan clenched his fist thinking a way out. He could not stay like that waiting for dying. He could not let Jimin hurt or die. He’s Black Deer not a loser Luhan before. He could not let Kang Jihyung hurt his wife like he hurt his sister, not again.

“Tie their hands!” Kang Jihyung yelled and three men came with ropes.

“Wait!” Luhan said lowly.

“What? For my information you have no choice at all!” Kang Jihyung said.

“I just want to hug her before we die…” Luhan said lowly. Kang Jihyung thought a few second and then nodded.

As soon as Jimin was released she ran toward Luhan and hugged him tight crying hard on his shoulder.

“Don’t cry! I don’t want to see your tears. Listen carefully, ok?” Luhan whispered the last part. Jimin nodded.

“Don’t try to run, they will shoot you if you run. What you have to do is to be safe after this…grab the knife and pass it to me!” Luhan whispered softly.

“I…I can’t…we’ll be safe together! You can’t die…”

“My friends will be here in minutes and they’ll save you…and me…but now, grab the knife and pass it to me!” Luhan whispered. Since it’s not so bright Jimin could take the knife easily. She sobbed silently putting the knife in Luhan’s hand.

“We’ll be saved, right? Promise me, you’ll be ok!” Jimin said sobbing.

Luhan nodded with sad eyes. He gathered all of his power to hug her tight.

“No matter what happen, just remember I love you and only you. And even if I go alone…you’ll always happy so that I can rest in peace, alright?” Luhan tried to say.

“No, I’m not alright! You and I….we both will be saved…You never leave me and I never leave you alone…we live together with our children…happy ever after…” Jimin cried hard in his embrace. Kang Jihyung smirked.

“I love you!” Luhan smiled weakly kissing her forehead lightly.

“Get her!!!” Kang Jihyung yelled and two men came and grabbed Jimin away. She cried struggling in their hands. Luhan gathered all of his last strength taking that advantage to run toward Kang Jihyung. Luhan grabbed his neck turning him around and put the knife on his neck.

“Let her go or I cut your neck off!” Luhan warned loudly. All the men stood still as they saw their leader in a Luhan’s hand. Jimin shook her head staring at Luhan. She knew he would do that to save her. And it was not a win- win situation, he would be in danger after she left, just like in the movie.

“Let her go!!!” Luhan yelled out.

“Let…let her go! Kim! Let her go!” Kang Jihyung shouted with shaky voice. Kim, his gang hesitated to let her go. With that there was a flying knife flew from somewhere to stab Kim’s arm and he pushed Jimin away automatically. Jimin fell to the ground and there was a guy came and took her away quickly from the crowd. Kris, Lay, Chen and Tao ran in following by polices. Kang Jihyung’s men surrendered and polices went to get them in the handcuffs. But Kang Jihyung took a chance to attack Luhan who was so weak, he grabbed Luhan’s hand and turned him around. Then, Luhan was grabbed by Kang Jihyung. Kang Jihyung put a gun in Luhan’s head. Xiumin was holding Jimin, he prevented her to run in danger.

“Luhan!!! Please! Help Luhan!!!” She cried out struggling in Xiumin’s hands.      

“Don’t come any closer!!!” Kang Jihyung shouted. Everyone froze. Jimin cried louder begging for helping Luhan. Kang Jihyung stepped back with Luhan. Luhan looked at Jimin with sad eyes and he turned to Kris. Kris clenched his hand hard around the gun graving to help his best friend.

“Kang Jihyung, it’s useless to do this, let him go and give yourself to us…” Kris said.

“I’m not crazy! At least I have this guy with me! Hashas” Kang Jihyung laughed crazily. He stepped back step by step until he reached the edge of the bank.

“And we’ll…die together!”

Panggg!!! A sound of the gun echoed with Luhan’s and Kang Jihyung’s bodies fell into the water.

“Luhan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jimin shouted her lung out trying to release herself from Xiumin’s hands. The others ran toward the river. Lay and Tao jumped into the river immediately to find them. Jimin cried until she fainted in Xiumin’s arms. Then the search and rescue team came to fine Luhan and Kang Jihyung in the water but there were no sight of them. Kris kneeled down on the ground tears rolling down. He stared at unconscious Jimin and lowered his head.

“I’m sorry!” Lay said and Tao hugged Chen crying in his shoulder.