Jealous

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

“You don’t have breakfast and medicines yet, right?” I asked as he released me from his hug.

“Shh, not that thing again…” He said walking to the couch.

“You should not skip the breakfast and medicines…”

“Please!...”

“No! I’ll order the meal!”

“Let skip to lunch!”

“You’ll have lunch again after breakfast, kay?”

“Not ok!”

“Seriously, you cannot skip even half of it!” I said firmly. So…after the romance we went back to our usual activities, fighting over the medicines thing again and again. I sighed shaking my head and grabbed the telephone to order the food.

“I’m taking a bath! And you get the food!” I said and got into the bathroom.

After the shower I got out of the bathroom finding Luhan was sleeping on the bed and the food was on the table.

“Aish! Stubborn as ever…” I mumbled as I saw the food still untouched.

“Luhan, wake up and eat!” I shook his shoulder but he didn’t budge.

“LUHAN!!!” I yelled into his ear. He groaned turning his back to me.

“Don’t act like a kid!...” I said pulling his shoulder.

“I’m sleeping!...”

“You’re not! Come on!” I tried to pull his shoulder again. And in a blink of an eye he turned and pulled my arms to him and I landed on his body hard.

“What are you doing? Let…let me go…” I struggled from his tight grip.

“Will you stop forcing me to take those medicines if I let you go?” He said turning me over on the bed and he was on top of me. I was speechless with my eyes opened wide at him.

“Will you?” He asked raising his eye brow at me. I snapped out and shook my head.

“You know you can’t. Don’t you think about yourself?” I said staring into his doe eyes.

“I don’t care and I think I’m fine without it!” He said leaning down.

“What…what are you doing?” I shuttered as his sharp nose brushed mine.

“If you let me skip some of medicines sometime…I’ll not do this to you…” He whispered softly that made me hold my breath.

“Actually, you cannot skip even a single of the pill…”

“Then…”

“W…wai…wait!” I yelled pushing his chest away as he leaned closer. 

“Ok?” He asked with playful tone.

“Mm…I just want to tell you that…you can do anything to me but…after that you cannot even skip, No!!! Even complain about skipping medicines or meal, ok? I meant…No fighting over the medicines and food!” I said bravely. Aish! What am I doing? What if he really wants to do something to me? But I had no way out better than this.

“Really? Anything?” He asked, I nodded.

“Shhh! You no fun at all!” He said pushing himself up and walked to the couch, sitting down and ate. Yayyy  it worked! I smiled skipping to take the medicines and put it down beside the food.

“After you have breakfast, we’re going to have lunch outside with the other guys”

“You…kidding me?” He asked eyeing me. I shrugged. He shook his head and went back to his food. I tried to hide my smile as I found he’s so cute with annoying face.

 

After breakfast I dragged Luhan to the restaurant for lunch with the other guys and of course, Jelly too. She kept sticking to us all the time. And after lunch it was almost evening, so we gathered along the beach having fun. I was sitting on the big square beach towel with Luhan besides staring into the space. The others were playing ball with Jelly and her friend.

“Hey, Hyung! Noona! Let join us!” Sehun and Kai shouted at us. I smiled and walked toward the field with them leaving Luhan sat there.

“Noona, get it!” D.O yelled and I caught the ball. I did a victory sign and passed the ball to Kai as Suho tried to take it from me. Ah It’s fun!

And the fun went on until…

“NOONA WATCH OUT!!!” I widened my eyes as the ball flied toward my face and I didn’t know what to do but wait for the hit. I closed my eyes tightly and then I felt nothing hit me nor hurt but I could feel a pair of arm around me. I opened my eyes and found my new friend’s face was in front of me.             

“Taewon?” I mumbled looking at him surprisingly.

“You always like this? Clumsy with the ball!” He said smiling. I pushed him away shyly and my eyes met Luhan’s cold stare. I gulped turning away from his gaze.

“Thank you for helping my noona but you should not hug her that long!” Sehun said pushing Taewon away from me.

“Sehun!... Be polite! He’s my friend!” I tugged his arm lightly.

“Really?”

“Yes!”

“Hello, I’m Kim Taewon. Please to know you guys!” Taewon said shaking his hand with them.

“But still he cannot hug you! Hyung is here!” Sehun still stated it up.

“I just tried to help her!...” Taewon said.

“I saw you gladly hugged Noona! Don’t you know, hugging someone’s wife is wrong?” Sehun yelled at Taewon.

“Someone’s wife?” Taewon asked frowning.

“Yes, Noona is my brother’s wife! There he is!” Sehun pointed to Luhan’s direction. But Luhan was not there anymore. We looked at each other as we tried to find Luhan.

“So…JiMin is married?” Taewon asked. I nodded.

“I tried to tell you this morning when your friends called for you!” I said lowly.

“Oh…” Taewon nodded his head. I smiled rubbing neck sheepishly.

“Noona, hyung is jealous! You should go to talk to him…” Kai said pushing me to walk.

“Ok ok, but later, alright? He’s always like this, right? Let’s play again!”

“No! I’m going!” Sehun said walking away.

“Let’s take a shower and we’ll have dinner!” Suho said and followed Sehun.

“When hyung is angry he’ll become a beast!” Kai whispered and ran toward Suho.

“I know you like Noona! But sadly, Luhan hyung is a lucky guy!” Baekhyun said pulling D.O with him.

“Meet you at dinner!” Chanyeol smiled but glancing at Taewon with unfriendly eyes. Aish! These boys!

“Don’t mind them! They just worry about me and my husband!”

“I’m sorry if I had made your husband jealous!”

“He’s not jealous! Don’t worry!”

“But…it’s better if I know you before you’re married!”

“Huh?”

“Nothing!”

“So bye bye, see you later!”

“Yes, bye!”

 

 

I got into the room and found Luhan was on the couch with his phone.

“Shower already?” I asked.

“Mm” He replied didn’t even look up from his phone. I pouted but walked into the bathroom.

Luhan didn’t talk to me or anyone entire evening during dinner, he ate silently and took the medicines nonchalantly. And then we sat around a fire camp but he was so quiet although we tried to talk to him. So it’s no fun at all. Taewon joined us too, he got along with us because his bright personality although Sehun tried to mock him sometime. Everyone started to leave one by one as it was a bad atmosphere, Jelly got dragged by Kai and Sehun. At last, there were Luhan, Taewon and me left. I smiled awkwardly at Taewon while Luhan only kept his eyes on the fire.

“Er…I think, I have to go now! Good night!” Taewon said getting up and walked away.

“Good night!”  I said to him. Luhan got up. I looked up and grabbed his hand.

“Will you keep your mouth shut forever? You make everyone uncomfortable, you know?” I said standing up and face him.

“Especially your new friend?” He asked with cold tone that made me uneasy.

“That’s right! And all of us too…you make us unhappy with your attitude”

“Then go to make him happy!” Luhan said and walked away. What? Make him happy? Aish! This stubborn guy!

 

As I opened the door, the room was dark.

“Luhan?” I called turning the light on. Luhan was nowhere to be found.

“Luhan, where are you?” I yelled again and was about to yell again but my eyes caught his figure at the balcony. I sighed shaking my head. I opened the balcony door and found Luhan was sitting on a chair.

“You’ll catch a fever if you’re here in this cold night!” I said sitting down on another chair. He didn’t say anything but I could see his doe bright eyes staring into the dark.

“You jealous?” I asked playfully. He turned and stared at me steadily.

“Are you? You’re jealous because Taewon hugged me, you’re jealous beacuse…what are you doing?” I was trying to but as I didn’t even finish my sentence he got up and stood in front of me.

“Are you trying to tease me?” He said leaning down, put his hands on the arms of the chair as a trap.

“N…no… why would I?”

“Or seduce me?”

“What are you taking…about?”

“What if I’m really jealous?” He said leaning even closer until his nose was any inches from mine.

“I…I was just kidding!...” I said turning away. I flinched as his cold finger touched my chin. He held my chin turning my face to him.

“How aren’t I jealous when my wife got hugged by other guy?” Those words made me shivered. I stared into his eyes as his eyes stared deeply into my eyes too. He leaned closer and closer and…our lips…touched…

But then, my phone rang. I quickly turned away from him and took out my phone from my pocket. He stood straight again but stared at me as I picked up the call with red face.

“Hi, Nam!” I said. Luhan frowned. What with that frown? It’s just Nam.

“Hey, Chingu? I miss you!”

“Miss you too!” Luhan frowned even deeper.

“Did he hurt you or anything? Tell me, if he did, ok? I’ll kill him! Is he there beside you? Last night I called you but he picked your phone up and shut it down, how rude! And remember, don’t let him touch you, ok? Ok?” He said quickly, I smiled while listening to him. I knew he cared about me too much but it’s cute to have friend like that.

“Ok, he never does like that, happy? He doesn’t love me, why would he touch me?” I said. Luhan narrowed his eyes on me and then took my phone from me.

“She’s my wife! It’s not wrong to do anything to her!” And he hung up!

“What are you doing? Give me back my phone! Come on!” I jumped to take back my phone as he raised it up high.

“Oh! He’s calling! Give… me back!” I tried to pull his arm down to take it but he put it higher.

“It’s bad being short!” I mumbled and I heard him chuckled. I pouted but an idea came into my mind. I stepped on his foot hard.

“Ouch!!!” He jumped painfully. I took this advantage to take my phone as he bend down. I ran into the room and picked up the called but before I could say anything Luhan grabbed and tossed it to the bed.

“You hurt me, you know?” Luhan said stepping toward me. I stepped back as he came closer and closer.

“I…I’m sorry… because you take my phone…I had no choice…and…Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed when he lift me up bridal style and tossed me into the bed and got on top of me.

“Luhan, what are you doing? Ahh let me go!!!” I screamed again and prepared to shout again but I had to shut up as he warned me with a nose sign. I pressed my head hard into the pillow as he leaned down warning me to keep quiet.

“I’ll be quiet, so let me go, ok?” I said. He smirked. What with that smirk?

“Your boyfriend is listening, you know?” Luhan whispered.

“What?” I frowned. Luhan sat up and picked up my phone showing me the call was still going. So Nam must hear what I said and scream earlier. Aish! He would think about something else for sure. I looked at Luhan and he smirked.

“Be quiet, ok? The other might hear us…” Luhan said to the phone with soft voice. What is he doing? I stared at him as he laid down and pulled me to lay beside him.

“Where should I start? Your shirt?” Luhan continued signing me to play along.

“Er..mm…” I replied softly.

“Yah! Yah! What are you doing? Don’t even dare to touch MinMin!!!! I warned you!!!” Namhwa yelled loudly from the phone. I tried hard not to laugh. Luhan smiled.

“Next…your…” Luhan whispered seductively.   

“GLHJFGHFTTTTDEKYIYUILGHJDKGF…..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I and Luhan laughed hard after he hung up and high five each other.

I stopped laughing and stared at smiling Luhan. I’ve never seen him smiled like this before. His smile was so beautiful…like an angel. He stopped laughing and turned to me. I flinched as he cared my bang away from my face. Then my phone rang again.

“Nam…” I mumbled looking at Luhan. He took it from my hand and shut it down.

“Night!” He said turning his back and slept. I sighed looking at his long skinny back and then laid down to sleep.

A lot of things happened in one day…I recalled everything again and then went to sleep.

"Night!" I whispered to Luhan's back.

 

So I come back after no update a few day ago. Hope you like the update (a bit longer). Do comment if I make any mistake. Forgive for my error typo and grammar. I know, sometime I missed something and words and grammar because I’m not a native in English. So kindly tell me, ok? Thank you for sub and vote. Love you guys!!!!