Final

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

I opened my eyes as I felt something cold touching my cheek and I found Luhan was my cheek with his thumb. I smiled and he smiled back.

“You want to see our baby?” He asked.

“Of course YES!” I replied excitedly.

“I’ll be right back!” Luhan pecked my lips and then walked out of the room. I waited impatiently. I was too excited to see my first child.

Few minutes later Luhan came back with our baby in his arms. I smiled taking the baby from his arms. I stared at his small face lovingly. I looked at his black hair, eye brows, eyes, nose and mouth. Omma’s right, he got Luhan’s nose and mouth and he got my eyes. He blinked a lot and I found it’s very cute. With that my tears rolled down. it’s not I was sad but it’s too much for me, my first child, my child that I kept in my tummy almost a year, finally showed up. It’s a tear of happiness and love. Luhan wrapped his arms around my shoulders and the baby. I smiled looking up at him. He smiled wiping my tears away.

“It’s not time to cry, just smile only!” He said. I nodded the baby’s cheek. It was so soft.

“What name do you like, Lu?” I asked softly.

“You name him”

“How about…Yu?”

“Min?...I like your name” He suggested.

“What about…Min and Han?” I stated.

“Great! MinHan! Kim MinHan…”

“So…his name is MinHan!” I said smiling. Luhan nodded Minhan’s cheek.

 

 

A week later, I came home. And our parents prepared a party for welcoming their first grandson.

I was in a dark red dress siting on the couch in our room with Minhan in my arms. It’s a big party though. I told them not to make a big party as well but they didn’t listen and stubbornly invited all of their partner and friends. Looked like they were trying to tell the world about their grandson’s birth.

“Finished, Min?” Luhan came in. I smiled nodding. Luhan took Minhan from my arms and pecked his cheeks.

“Let’s go out. All the guests are here!” He said pecking my cheek and walked a head. I followed him until we reached the garden.

It’s very bright and colorful with the small lamps on the trees. Luhan smiled taking my hand and gave Minhan to me.

“Oh, there they are!” Omma said as soon as she saw me.

“This is my daughter and this is my son in law and here, my dearest grandson” Appa introduced us to his friends.

“Annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you, uncles” I said smiling.

“Please to meet you” Luhan said shaking hands with them. And then we chatted. They kept admiring us, such a perfect couple, such a great son in law and blah blah blah.

“Lulu, min-ah, come here a while, I want to show you to my new partner!” Luhan’s omma came and dragged us with her. And the party went on and on with introducing, adoring and chatting about business. Until…

“Noona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Jimin-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Minhan-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Uncles are here!!!!!!!!!!!!”  There, they were, eleven kids. Screaming, shouting, dancing and running, like they were kids or something childish. I smiled as I saw they were coming with the gift in each hand. Luhan sighed stepping to stand in front of me. I chuckled as I found Exo were standing still in front of Luhan. They were supposed to run to me but when they saw Luhan was in front of me, they stopped and walked in line like the kids, obedient and neat.

“Annyeong, Hyung!” Sehun said waving and he peeked to see me at Luhan’s back. I smiled waving at them.

“Thank for the gift, put them at the table and you can enjoy the food” Luhan said firmly with steady face and they walked in line to the table, putting the gift down and walked back to us with unsatisfied expression.

“Hyung, I want to see Minhan!” Tao said with puppy eyes.

“You can’t. Remember the last time you see him? He kept crying because of your face!” Sehun yelled at Tao.

“I’m not that scary, Oh Sehun!” Tao yelled back.

“dhisojriowerhfsanfjkdnsajkf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“hfuslhdjfjeupifhrsskjdfhksjdfnskj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” And they kept teasing and bullying each other. I just could not stop smiling and laughing because of their jokes and craziness.

 

After the party ended, my parent went back home but Exo didn’t go back to their house. They gathered around the living room.

“I want to try something like…spying too!” Chanyeol said. Kris shook his head with ‘No! Chanyeol, No!’, Lay and Xiumin smiled and Chen faked a puke action.

“I’ll teach you, hyung!” Tao said that made everyone turned to him and then laughed loudly.

“What’s wrong? I really want to teach!”  Tao said with a slight pout.

“Kids!!!” Luhan’s mom shouted out.

“Nae!!!”  They turned their attention to Omma.

“It’s late already so I prepared the rooms for you kids. Enjoy and make yourselves home! Good night!” Omma said walking toward me and took Minhan from my arms to kiss.

“Good night, Dear!” She said to him and handed him back to me.

“Lu, let Jimin rest already. She’s still not strong from giving birth, you know?” She said to Luhan who sleeping on the couch.

“Nae, omma”

“I’m fine, omma! Thank for tonight anyways. Good night” I said and she hugged me before went to her room.

“I’m going to sleep. You guys find your room. Night!” Luhan said putting his arms around my shoulders and dragged me to our room.

“Night guys!” I said loudly.

“Sweet night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” They chanted in unison. That made Minhan flinched in my arms.

I carefully kissed Minhan’s cheek and then put him in the crib gently.

“Good night, little one” Luhan whispered the baby’s head. I smiled walking into the bathroom.

“I’ll take the shower first” I said.

“I want to take with you!”

“ert!” I shouted slamming the door shut.

 

“I miss hugging you like this!” Luhan said pulling me closer to him. I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist.

“I miss you too” I said closing my eyes.

“Sleep well”

“You too, Liar!”

 

I don’t feel like ending at all…but who care? Just leave the happiness here like that…Thank too all of my subs. I’ll miss your lovely comments. I know I leave a lot of mistakes here but I know you forgive me, right? I’m still young for fiction, please don’t mind me. But don’t forget to tell me if you see my mistake that I didn’t mean to leave.

I have a lot of words to say but I do forget about it.

First, I really want to know…how many readers I have for this fic? Do all of my subs really read my fic? I really curious, so please, comment if you did read it. But, if you’re lazy to write or something, just leave your name there without writing anything. And what I want to say the most is, I’m very happy to see you guys here and never ever forget this moment. I love you all.