Missing in the Middle of the Night

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

Luhan walked along the street and slid into the dark alley quickly. He walked on, putting a mask and a cap on before went into a back door of a bar. Luhan looked around making sure no one caught his present before sliding through a wooden door into a room.

“Hey, who are you?!” Two men and three girls were in the room kissing and got startled when Luhan got in. A fat guy got up pointing to Luhan.

“What are you doing here? Get out!!!” He yelled at Luhan. Luhan took out a gun and twirled it around his finger staring at them coldly with his deer like eyes. They got scared as they saw the gun in Luhan’s hand. Those girls were about to scream but they had to stop as they met Luhan’s cold stare.

“What…what do you want?” One of them asked with shaky voice.

“Stay still! Answer my question!” Luhan said firmly.

“O…Ok!...Just don’t kill me!”

“Do you know this guy?” Luhan showed them a photo. They examined it and nodded. Luhan smirked tossing a pen and a paper to them.

“Write about his background, how you know him, what he does, where he likes to go, his address…as well...write them down ALL!”

“Ok ok!” They wrote on the paper quickly. Luhan took his phone out and captured them. 

“Don’t let anyone know about this, ok? If not, your pictures with these girls will be sent to your wives immediately, got what I meant?” Luhan asked smirking. Those two guys gritted their teeth.

“You’re thinking that I can’t do it, right? Mr. Lee, Mr. Oh!”  Luhan said their names that startled them.

“How…how do you know us?” They widened their eyes.

“Pretend that you never tell me about this guy, that all! Deal?”

“We will!”

“Thank!” Luhan took the papers from them and examined it thoroughly.

“Keep my words in your mouth!” Luhan said coldly and walked out of the room secretly.

 

 

JiMin’s POV

I opened my eyes and found only darkness. I quickly turned to my side and realized that Luhan was not beside me. I took my phone to check the time and saw that it’s already 12pm. Where did he go? I started to worry. I got off the bed and went to find Luhan everywhere but he was nowhere to be found in the house. I sat down on the couch to calm myself down. But I knew I could not, how am I supposed to calm down when I wake up and didn’t see my husband? I grabbed my phone and dialed his number with my shaky hands.

“Please! Please pick up!” I mumbled as he didn’t pick up my call. I walked back and forth in the living room.

“Please!!! Luhan please!” I said as tears started to form.

“Big head liar, where are you?”  Tears rolled down my cheeks uncontrollably. I was going insane, I guess! What happened? What’s going on? What if Luhan was kidnapped by Kang Jihyung? What should I do? Aish! Please! Please!

I tossed my phone to the table and sat down on the floor. Think, Jimin, think! Should I call ExoK? No! Kang Jihyung would do something bad to Luhan! Shhh!

“What to do? What to do?” I asked myself as tears rolled down nonstop. It was like I could not breathe properly. My heart ached thinking about losing him. This feeling was killing me. I put my hand on my chest closing my eyes and prayed that Luhan would appear when I opened my eyes. Maybe he’s just gone out to meet his friends or he’s just gone out somewhere a while, right?

 

 

“Hyung, you got a call!” Tao called Luhan who was busy talking with Lay but Luhan didn’t care and continued worked in Lay’s laptop.

 

“Hyung, you got twenty missed call!” Tao handed Luhan’s phone to him and walked into his room.

“Send me this information tomorrow, ok? And I want to know more about their gang, you can find more, right?”

“Ok!” Lay nodded stretching his arms tiredly.

“Tao! Send me all the photos tomorrow!!”  Luhan yelled to Tao’s room door.

“Got it!” Tao shouted from inside his room. Luhan checked his phone and his eyes widened when he saw twenty missed call from his wife. He quickly ran out of the house, got onto his motorcycle and speed off.

 

 

Jimin’s POV

I opened my eyes slowly hoping that the door would open and Luhan appear. I lowered my head down as the door still closed. I cried out on my knees then…

“Min!” I quickly raised my head up to see Luhan standing in front of me. He looked at me worriedly. I got up and ran toward him. He was about to say something but I hugged him tight and cried my heart out on his shoulder. He silently wrapped his arms around me.

“Where did you go, Lair?... Don’t you know how worry I am when I didn’t see you around?...” I said between sobbing.

“I’m sorry!”

“Why didn’t you receive my call, huh?” I asked hitting his shoulder.

“…”

“Why didn’t you tell me where you go?” I continued to hit his chest.

“…”

“Where did you go? Tell me!!!” I pushed his chest away but he pulled me into his arms again.

“I almost shouted out! I thought about calling the police! I think that you were kidnapped by Kang Jihyung! I almost called Exok for help! You know how I was worried about you, Liar?” I yelled hitting his shoulder nonstop as tears didn’t stop rolling down. He didn’t say anything but hugged me tight in his embrace. That was the first time I felt like I was dying, first time of my life. I knew I really loved him more than my life. And I didn’t know if I could live without him.

“I’m sorry…” He said softly. I sobbed softly as he lifted me up bridal style and walked to our room.

“I was at my friend’s house and left my phone with silent…”  He said putting me down on the bed and laid beside me. He wiped my tears with his thumb and then leaned in and kissed my tears away.

“Don’t leave me again!” I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

“I will not!”

“Promise!”

“Ok!”         

“It felt like dying when I thought about losing you…” I whispered shyly. He smiled putting his forehead on mine.

“So I guess you have to learn to be strong…we don’t know what will happen tomorrow…but I promise not to leave you until I die…”

 

I'm sorry if it's short ans sorry for not updating. Thank for lovely comments and sub. Your comments make my day. :)