The Wedding and Honeymoon

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

So my life in a week that no school, no going out, do nothing in this house was very boring. Sometime I had an argument with Luhan about some stuff like eating vegetables and medicines. But every fight he would keep quiet after leave one sentence and walked away so it turned to a small fight and then we forget about it, but it also burned me when I could not win the argument because of his silent. And one more thing was very annoying, Namhwa came to my house every day and sometime he slept over at my house with no reason, that’s annoyed me the most and he also tried to say something about Luhan’s weakness. Luhan would lower his head down and walked away. I knew it hurt him badly and I tried to stop Namhwa too.

With that thought my mom’s voice came into my ear.

“Are you nervous, dear?” She asked. I looked up at her with a sad smile. I forgot to tell you that, it’s my wedding day with Luhan. I was in long white dress and already in beautiful make up.

“Smile widely, ok? This day is your happy day, don’t be upset or I and your dad will be sad too!” She said. I sighed and tried to smile like I was really happy. I really hoped that Kang Jihyun and her group will not do anything bad to me and my family though.

“You know…” Mom held my hands staring at me.

“We love you…so we think about your future not only present…”

“But…why him? Why Luhan?” I asked with teary eyes.

“Although Luhan is unhealthy but he’s a clever kid who I trust to hand you and our business to him. His parent also hopes that you can take care of him to get better and better like you do nowadays…”

“….” Speechless!

“Understand?” She asked firmly. I nodded, I got what she meant but the problem is we didn’t love each other.

“Ready?” Dad asked getting into the room.

“My daughter is so beautiful, you grew up, dear” Dad said hugging me and mom.

“Let’s take a photo!” He said taking out his phone and captured our pictures. I smiled happily as I saw their smile.

“Father and bride, please come inside!” A man called out for us. I linked my arms with dad letting a deep breath.

“Relax, you can do it!” Mom encouraged and I smiled.

As I walked into the hall, all eyes set on me like laser. I saw Luhan was on the stage with Suho and Kai behind, they were in black suits. So handsome! Luhan was in his usual steady face but no glasses on. He was not a nerdy anymore, his baby face got more handsome with his blond hair was combed up from his forehead. He’s hot!!! And I found Baekhyun was playing the piano beside the stage too. Wow cool!

“Your groom is very handsome, dear!” Dad whispered that made me blush.

“Take care of her well, nae?” Dad handed my hand to Luhan. He nodded taking my hand. My hand suddenly trembled when his hand touched mine. I glanced at him a second and then lowered my head shyly. Kai winked at me and I made a face at him. Suho smiled nudging Kai’s arm. The priest started to say something that I didn’t care to listen while Luhan just kept his eyes straight into the space blankly.

“I do!” Luhan said as the priest asked.

“I…I do!” I said. Aw! I really married to him, to Lu to the Han, a cold hearted guy! Seriously, this is crazy!!!

“Now you may kiss the bride!” Wha…what? Kiss? I turned to Luhan quickly with ‘do we need to kiss?’ look. He stared at me and reached his hand to cup my face. Ahkkkk!!!!!!! His hand was so cold like a ghost!!! His hand sent the chill down my spine.

“Your hand is so cold!” I whispered. He blinked one time and leaned down toward me. I widened my eyes.

“What…what are you doing?” I said through my teeth.

“Stay still if you don’t want to be embarrassed among the people” He said coldly that made me hold my breath and stared at his pink lips that came closer and closer. He put his lips on mine just a few second and then leaned back. His lip was so soft…I didn’t feel anything about the kiss but I felt I like it. With that feeling my cheeks reddened but thanks to the make-up that helped cover it up. The people cheered for us. ExoK clapped their hands nonstop. I linked my arms with Luhan walking along the carpet under the flying flower. I smiled as I saw my parent and Luhan’s parent wave their hand at us. But my smile faded away as I saw Kang Jihyun and her group at the back of the hall. She glared at me like she wanted to kill me by her eyes and I got more fear when my eyes met Jelly’s eyes, her eyes were scarier than Kang Jihyun though. She looked at mean Luhan back and forth and then smirked. I quickly turned away as my hands trembled.

“Don’t be afraid! They’re just the air!” Luhan said. I bit my lip trying to smile at the guests.

 

I and Luhan were at the airport, we were going on the honeymoon to Jeju Island. I was very excited to go there. I went there one when I was ten year old. And I love it so much.

“Hey hyung! Noona” I was sitting on the chair with Luhan beside me waiting for the time to get into the plane. Sehun and ExoK ran toward us that made a lot of pair of eyes turned to us, especially that amazed by their look. Some girl even took their pictures. Hehe like kpop stars.

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked looking at them one by one. Luhan was playing with his phone didn’t even care to take a look at his friends.

“We’re going with you!” Sehun said jumping up and down like a kid.

“Huh?”

“We’re going to Jeju with you!!!” Kai and Chanyeol said unison. Luhan looked up from his phone staring at them with his cold eyes.

“Hyung! We want to go there too. Not like we want to interrupt you though. Don’t look at us like that” Baekhyun said sitting between me and Luhan like a kid sit between his parents. Wait, I didn’t mean that I’m his mom and Luhan is a dad, ok? I just wanted to show that Baekhyun was so cute with that action, that’s all!

 

 

“Ahhh I’m here dear Jeju!” I shouted as we got out of the van. Finally, we arrived after the long way on the plane.

“Wooho y girls everywhere!” Kai said winking at some girls pass by. Aish! ert!

“Noona do you want to swim? Oh no, I should ask, can you swim?” Sehun asked cutely. I giggled shaking my head.

“I can’t. I don’t know how to swim!”

“Ah! Too bad or good for you, Luhan hyung doesn’t know how to swim too!” D.O said walking into the hotel. I looked at Luhan raising my eye brow at him.

“You can’t swim? No wonder!” I said and followed D.O.

As we got in our room, I jumped onto the bed and closed my eyes to sleep. On the plane, those childish guys kept me playing with them until I could not sleep while Luhan slept all the way there.

“At least take a shower first before sleep” I heard Luhan said but I was too sleepy to reply.

 

I opened my eyes as I heard Luhan’s voice. Aw what time is it?

“Ok! When I go back I’ll do it! Just don’t forget the information I want to know and this time don’t let Tao do it!...it’s going fine, she’s ok! Yah! She’s my wife! Shhh!” Luhan said and hung up and turned to me who rubbing my eyes.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“7 in the evening!”

“God! I sleep entire day! I have to take a bath first!” I screamed running into the bathroom. That made I regretted because I forgot to take any of my clothes. TT_TT. As I finished taking a bath I realized that I forgot to bring my clothes along. So it meant I had to call for Luhan to take it. Aish! Stupid! I could not let him touch my things. It’s not just clothes but I also needed my underclothes too. I wrapped my body with a big towel and sneaked my head a bit out of the door and found Luhan was on the couch staring out of the window. God! Please make him just like that a few minutes, so he could not see me in this state. Thank you God! I stepped out of the bathroom trying to be quiet as much as I could. I moved toward my luggage silently and tried to find my outfits. I smiled as I found them turning around to the bathroom but my eyes widened as I met Luhan’s eyes. He stared at me and then moved his gaze down innocently. I didn’t know what to do as my cheeks started to burn with embarrassment.  I hugged my clothes to my chest tightly.

“Don’t…don’t look at me. Turn your head, ert!!!” I yelled at him and he turned away. I was about to run into the bathroom but the door of the room cracked opened reveled ExoK running into the room.

“Noo…Awww!” Sehun was about to run to me but when he saw me he quickly turned around. It was so fast for me to act… I didn’tknow what’s going on here?

“Eh hyung...oh you did…hbddashfuaislhfli” Before Kai could say anything Chanyeol quickly grabbed his mouth and pulled him out of the room along with the other.

“We wait outside then!” Luhan said walking out of the room I noticed his red cheeks too, is he blushing? It could not be, right? Heartless like him know how to blush? But it’s not the main problem right now. Aish! What I suppose to act in front of them? Maybe they think that we did…aish! Babo me!!! Stupid me!!!  I heard laughter outside, they were teasing Luhan already…TT_TT.

 

 

Update! Hope you like the chapter. Do comments, ok? Love you…see you!