Party...or... (part 1)

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

“Luhan!!!” Jihyun squealed as she saw I and Luhan walked into the school. Luhan rolled his eyes, I walked ahead leaving him there.

“Yoo JiMin!” I stopped my feet as he called me. I sighed turning back to him finding Jihyun was hugging his arms like they were couple.

“What?” I asked lazily. He stared at me annoyingly. I shrugged didn’t know what to do.

“I can’t help you, Lulu!” I said playfully.

“Lulu? It’s oppa’s nickname? Aw cute! Lulu oppa!” Jihyun said giggling. Luhan narrowed his eyes on me. I wiggled my eye brow at him and turned to run away.

 

Luhan’s part

“Lulu oppa!”

“Don’t call me that!!!” Luhan said taking his arm from Jihyun. She pouted.

“But why JiMin can call you with that name?”

“You’re not her!” He said walking away but she held his wrist back.

“Why? Why don’t you love me or even treat me like her? Am I that bad?” She asked hurtfully. Luhan frowned turning his head away.

“I never think that I would love someone like you, love a nerdy while I’m perfect and a lot of guys will follow if I move only one little finger…but why can’t you act like the other guys and love me back?” She said lowly.

“I’m going!”

“Please tell me…where and what I should change myself for you. I’ll do it no matter how hard…”

“You’re serious?” Luhan raised his eye brow. She nodded.

“I’m serious too. No need to change yourself …Just stay away from me! I’ll never love you…because I’m a nerd I’m not good enough to love you and I’m not what you think I am that can love someone I want to”

“But...”

“Just don’t love me!”

“But can I be your friend?”

“You can be my friend when you don’t hurt any of my friends” And Luhan walked to his class.

“I won’t do that so I’m your friend now, right?”

 

 

In the class

“Luhan sshi, could you please pay attention to my lesson, ok?” Teacher said to Luhan who always kept his eyes out of the window. I nudged his arms. He turned to me with blank eyes. I pointed my lips to the teacher, he turned to the front.

“Yes?”

“Fine, continue what you were doing!” Teacher said and continued to explain. I sighed glaring at him. He shrugged his shoulders at me and turned to the window again.

 

 

 

“Luhan sshi! Please answer this question!” Teacher said. Luhan looked up from his phone and stared at teacher with his cold eyes.

“I’m sorry! I don’t know!” He said steadily.

“Thank you! Please stand up then!” I widened my eyes as Luhan stood up. I sighed, this guy really…

 

 

 

Lunch time

“JiMin, you go to the cafeteria first, I’m going to the restroom!”

“Ok!” He walked out of the class.

I walked alone to the cafeteria and was about to pass the garden then my eyes were caught by a figure. It’s Luhan. He said he wanted to go to the restroom, right? What is he doing there? I approached slowly and found he was talking to someone that I didn’t know. He didn’t wear my school uniform but he was in casual clothes, white shirt and jeans but handsome, he was so tall and had such a perfect face but looked so serious. Aw I think I’m falling in love! He was so perfect! My ideal type ever! How could he get there? And what is he talking to Luhan? Is he Luhan’s friend? So I can ask for his number, hehe!

Luhan looked so serious talking with that guy. I stopped my feet as that handsome guy walked away and jumped on the gate and got out of the school. I was shock standing there. Aww aww so freaking handsome!!!

“JiMin?” I snapped out of my thought as I was called. Luhan stood frowning in front of me.

“What are you doing here?” He asked.

“I’m the one supposed to ask you that. You said you want to go to the restroom but why you’re here and talking to stranger that not a student in our school? Who is he anyway?” I said one go.

“It’s not your business!” He said walking to the cafeteria.

“Yah, Liar!!!”

“I’m hungry!” Shh! Seriously!

 

 

It’s Saturday, so I didn’t have to do anything. I was lying on the couch watching TV. Luhan was in his room, I didn’t know what is he doing either? Don’t ask me! Then my phone vibrated on the table. I grabbed it and answered.

“Hello, Mom!” I said lazily.

“JiMin-ah!!!”

“Nae!!!”

“Dress nicely tonight, ok?”

“Why?”

“We’ll arrive home in the evening and bring you somewhere. Just dress up beautifully with dress!”

“Ouch! Too lazy to join the party again!”

“It’s a very importance party for you!”

“For me?! What’s occasion?”

“Just do it! You’ll know later!”

“Ok…”

“I’m hanging up! See you in the evening!” I put my phone down. It’s not my birthday! It’s not my parent anniversary! But what’s occasion?

I looked at the clock and saw the clock showed 2:45pm. I had a few hour more. So I decided to close my eyes to sleep for a while.

 

“Yah! Lazy headed! Hey, wake up!”

“Hm, a minute more!”

“Wake up or I’ll…”

“Ok!” I opened my eyes just to see Luhan standing beside the couch. I scanned him up and down. He was in black suits, his blond hair was combed neatly up from his forehead and he didn’t wear glasses, aw handsome!!!

“Where are you going? Why you dress like this?”

“Didn’t your mom tell you?”

“Yes?...oh! What time is it?” I glanced at the clock and found it said 5:25! Ah, I’m late!

“I’m late!!!! I’m going to take a bath and dress up!...” I was about to run up stair but I had to turn around to look at Luhan.

“And you….don’t tell me you’re going with me?” I asked pointing to him. He nodded.

“Whatever! I’m late! I’m late!” I mumbled and was about to run to my room. But Luhan grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside the house.

“Yah!!! Where are you taking me to? I’m gonna be late!”

“If you don’t want to be late, just follow me!” He said pulling me. I stopped struggling and follow him. In front of my house there was a car that Mr. Choi already there waiting for us. He bowed to us, I bowed back and I was thrown into the car.

“Ouch it’s hurt, Liar!!!”

“Go to Sehun’s house!” Luhan said.

“Yes sir!”

“Why we go to Sehun’s house?”

“Shut up” Opps!!! I closed my mouth as he said. I pouted, he put on his glasses.

“Why you need those glasses while you don’t have any problem with your eye?” I asked. He didn’t answer but looked out of the window.

 

Finally, we arrived at Sehun’s house. It was a mansion, not a house! I swear this guy and his friends are all rich!!!

“Hyung!!! Noona!” As we got out of the car Sehun ran toward us. I found he was in suits too. Is he going with us?

“Where’s Noona?” Luhan asked.

“She’s waiting in the living room!”

“Ok! JiMin, come here!”

“Oh ok!” I followed them clueless. In the living room, there was a beautiful girl, she’s around twenties but looked so young and gorgeous. She looked alike Sehun in woman form.

“Oh, you’re here! Where’s the girl?” She said standing up. Luhan pushed me to her and she held me shoulder examining my face. I blushed.  

“Ok, give her to me, you guys wait to see!” She said coldly. Aw she was colder than I thought she was.

“Wait! Could you guys tell me, what’s going on? Why am I here? I supposed to go to the party with my parent…”       

“We’re going! Don’t worry, you’ll not late with me!” She said pulling my wrist into a room. I just followed her like a little kid.

And…I was dressed up…made up…and done with my hair…

“You have such a beautiful face…” She said lifting my chin up. I smiled shyly.

“Now, look at yourself in the mirror…I bet those guys will keep their eyes on you, but sadly you’re not available anymore!”

“Nae? Not available?”

“Nothing! Let’s go!” She said pushing me to the huge mirror. I widened my eyes as I saw myself. It isn’t me, right? She’s very good at changing people. I was in pink cocktail dress, it fit my body well. I never know that I had a beautiful figure like this.

“Satisfied?” She asked. I nodded smiling. 

She pulled my hand and we walked out of the room. I stepped out shyly.

“Wow Noona, you’re so beautiful!!!”  Sehun smiled widely. Luhan stared at me blankly with his mouth slightly opened.

“You’re lucky to have her, Lulu!” Sehun’s Noona said, I frowned. Have me? Aish!

“Whatever! Let’s go!”

“Ok!” Sehun’s sister linked her arm with Sehun and walked ahead. If they didn’t look alike like twins we’ll think that they’re couple. Such a beautiful sibling! Luhan signed me to follow. I made a face at him and followed them.

 

Ah finally update! Sorry that I didn’t update for a long time. Hope you understand I was busy with Baekhyun fanfics. Thank you for your waiting. Thank you!