Giving birth

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

It was a sunny afternoon, I was reading a book on the couch with Luhan doing his work beside. My legs were on his laps and he was reading his documents thoroughly.

 I was nine month pregnant. It was nearly the date to give birth and I got nervous day by day. We already prepare everything for the birth date that coming soon.

Grandma and Omma always nagged me if I did something that could harm myself and baby. My parent visited two times a week with a lot of things for the baby and me.

Exo and Nam would visit at the weekend. But only Sehun who visited me often, almost every day, I guess.

Luhan never broke his promise, he always took care of me. He spent a lot of time with me at home and everywhere. Omma and Appa let him work at home so that he could take care of me fully. He also didn’t work as a detective temporary but he would help his friends when it’s really important. 

“I’m hugry…” I complained softly.

“Not strawberries again!” He said didn’t even turn away from his paper. I pouted and continued to read the book but my mind could not focus on it.

“I’m hungry!!!” I said a bit yell with a pout.

“Ice-cream will make you can’t sleep at night!” He said coldly. That’s right but I wanted it. Indeed, every night I hardly slept. It’s not easy to sleep with my big tummy. Sometime, it made me difficult to breathe and sometime I got fever easily. And that made Luhan could not sleep well too. He would take care of me all night. Such a sweet caring husband. J

“Lu…”

“Auntie!” He called Auntie and she came in.

“Yes young master!” Auntie asked bowing.

“Give me an apple and a glass of milk!” He said. Oh no! Not that milk again!

“Yes, please!” And she walked into the kitchen. I pouted getting up slowly. He’s always strict about my meal that pissed me off every time we talked about food. I would mad and didn’t talk to him for the whole day.

“Where are you going?” He asked. I groaned walking difficulty to the room. My tummy was big now, so I always difficult with every movement. I closed the door hard and got onto the bed to sleep. It’s very boring doing nothing but rest all day in the house.

Knock knock knock

Someone knocked on the door, I pretended to sleep.

“Mrs. Young master said that you have to drink this milk before you sleep.” Auntie said softly.

“Tell him that I’ll never drink it again!” I said. And she looked at me shaking her head.

“Just tell him!” I said. She put the milk on the nightstand and then went out of the room.

Ten seconds later Luhan opened the door and came in. I laid down and closed my eyes.

“Min! You skipped the milk this morning and you want to get rid of it again? Hell no! Come on!” He said sitting beside me. I didn’t care and continued to sleep.

“Shhh!” He groaned turning me to face him. I pushed his hand away and tried to sit up but something made me lay back on the bed.

“What’s wrong?” Luhan asked worriedly. My stomach began to ache and it became worst and worst.

“My stomach is hurt. AHHHH it’s very hurt!” I screamed as I felt the baby kick. He’s kicking my tummy hard.

“You’re going to give birth?” He asked wrapping his arms around my shoulders to help me up.

“I… I don’t think so… Maybe it’s just a kick….AHhhhhk!!!” I held tight on his arm as the baby kicked harder.

“Let’s go to the hospital!”

“But…but it’s not the right day…I think…I’m not going to give…birth yet!” He didn’t say anything but lift me up bridal style and walked quickly out of the room.

“Auntie, call omma and tell her that I’m taking Min to the hospital!”

“Nae!”

 

Luhan carefully put me in the car and he came in after and Mr. Choi drove off.

“How is it?” Luhan asked. I didn’t answer because it’s hurt like hell. Luhan stared at me worriedly. I clenched onto his forearm tight, it’s difficult to breathe though, very difficult.

“Everything will be alright…” Luhan said hugging me tight.

“If could, I want to share the pain with you…” He mumbled kissing my head. My breath went faster and faster as I tried to breathe. It’s like my tummy going to break into piece soon. It’s hurt like there’s no tomorrow.   

“It’s killing me seeing you in pain like this…”

 

I was sent into the delivery room immediately after we arrived. Doctor and nurses started to run around me who on the bed. Luhan was beside me holding my hand tight. Sweat ran down my face because of the pain.

“Luhan…”

“I’m here. I’m here with you…” Luhan said my hair.

“I can do it!...” I said smiling weakly at him.

“Yes, you can. Fighting!”

“Don’t worry…I’m not scared…” I said and he nodded.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” I screamed and tears rolled down. It’s hurt…Luhan held my hand tight closing his eyes. I guess he didn’t want to see my tears.

“Mrs, push! Harder, one more time. Push!” Nurse said.

“AhhHHHHHH!!!!!” I screamed loudly.

 

I didn’t remember how the time flied…it’s not too long and not too fast, it took long enough…I finally gave birth to my first child. I smiled as I heard the high pitch voice from my child. It’s his first time crying out loud…it felt good hearing that voice.

“It’s…boy! Congratulation Mr and Mrs you got a baby boy!” I smiled weakly closing my eyes after I heard that.

“Thank you for your hard work, Min-ah!” Luhan said kissing my forehead and hugged me tight. I tried to catch my breath as I felt no more power left.

Everything went ok and I was sent to another room. Luhan was beside me all the time. I told him to go to see the baby but he said he wanted to be with me, meet the baby later didn’t hurt.

“Min-ah! Are you feeling well?” Ommas and Apps came in. Mr. Choi came behind with a lot of things. Omma hugged me smiling.

“You worked very hard, Jimin-ah!” Luhan’s mom said patting my head.

“I’m fine now…” I said weakly.

“You look so pale, eat a lot, ok?” My mom said.

“I want to see my boy!” I said lowly.

“Let rest first, ok? You’re so weak now!” Luhan said. I pouted but didn’t protest. I didn’t have strength to say though.

“He takes your both feature…cute but handsome. His nose and mouth look alike Lu’s a lot and he got Jimin’s eyes. So beautiful! Thank you for giving such a beautiful grandson to us, Jimin-ah!” Luhan’s omma said. I smiled nodding my head.

“Let her sleep everyone. She must be tired” Luhan’s appa said.

“Oh and where is grandma?” I asked as I didn’t see her around.

“She’s with the baby with the kids!”

“Kids?”

“Exo!”

“They’re gathering around my grandson until the nurse shoo them away!...” Omma said.

“NOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“MIN-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“JIMIN-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Here they are!!!! Loud as always.

“SHHHHH!” Luhan groaned and they hurried shut their mouth.

“Noona, your baby is so cute!” Sehun ran toward me excitedly. I smiled weakly. Exo and Nam gathered around my bed asking nonstop.

“Ok guys, I think you should go away from my wife and let her rest. Or I’ll going to kick your butts out!!!” Luhan said firmly. That made they pouted and made a funny faces at Luhan. Our parent laughed at their childish.

“Ok bye bye. Get well soon Jimin-ah!” They said goodbye and walked out of the room while playing with each other.

“So we’re going, ok? Lu, take care of her well. We’ll visit again in the morning. Tell us if you need something!” Omma said.

“Nae!”

“Bye, dear!” Ommas pecked my forehead and oppas patted my head gently before they went out.

Everything became silent again. Luhan sat on a chair beside the bed holding my hand. He stared at me and I smiled back.

“Finally, we’re parent now!” I said softly.

“Yes. Let go to sleep! You look so weak…” He said. I nodded and closed my eyes.

 

 

Luhan stared at his wife who sleeping soundly on the bed. He her hair gently.

“You’ve been through the pain alone…while I only watch your tears…I’m sorry Min-ah” He mumbled softly and pecked her pale lips lovingly.

“And I’ll pay back your pain with my love…Sleep tight!”

 

So how is it? I’m at this kind of scene. Hope you don’t mind and kindly tell me my mistake. Thank you for sub, comment and vote. Since this story is going to end. I would like to ask for your opinion.

Should I make a sequel or not? Indeed, I have a plan to make a sequel about Kris and Oc after this story. Tell me your idea, please. Thx J