Similar

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

“I hope, nothing happen to me today…” I said softly as we were in the car to school. Luhan turned to me and grabbed my hand.

“I’m here!” He said caring my hand gently.

“Tch! Remember what happened at the first day after I engaged to you? You stood there and watched me got hit by Jelly’s gang, didn’t you?” I asked smirking. He smiled but didn’t say anything.

“I see…It’s better that you didn’t help me, it would not cause anything bad to you…” I said lowly afraid that it might hurt him, I didn’t want to hurt him because of the fact that he’s weak too.

“I’m sorry…” He said turning to the window. See? This guy was so stubborn to accept the fact that he’s really weak.

“We’re better don’t hang out with each other…it’ll be good for me” I said as the car stopped. He frowned looking at me. I shrugged my shoulder back.

“You know that Jelly and Kang Jihyun hurt me because of you…so if I stay away from you they’ll not do anything to me, right?”  I asked playfully. His frown went deeper that made me smiled. With other people he might be very cold, aloof and quiet but I found he’s different when he’s with me, a cold changed to temper, a quiet to a teaser, and a heartless to a very sweet guy to me. That I found he’s such the best liar, he acted so well that he could be an actor.

“I don’t care. Staying by my side is a safe place. Who know, they’ll kidnap you while I’m not around?” He said pulling my hand out of the car with him.

“You watch drama way too much. How can they do that?”

“Stay! By! My! Side! Everywhere!” He said firmly and we walked hand in hand to our class. I tried to release myself from his grip as we walked pass some students but his grip was so strong and I could not take my hand off. Aish!

“Luhan, let me go!” I whispered. He didn’t say anything but kept walking on until we reached our class. The students in the class turned to us as we got in. I bit my lip nervously and felt very embarrassed. They started to gossip glancing at us every now and then. Luhan got annoyed and gave them a cold stare so they quickly turned away. Ahhhhhh I wanted to go back to my simple life before, can’t I?

So my schoollife went on like that? I hope they would stop very soon.

 

 

“MinMin!!!!” During break time, I and Luhan stayed in the class. Namhwa shouted my name running toward me.

“Shhh!!!” I put my finger to my lips to calm Nam down. Luhan was sleeping soundly on his table.

“Oh, this is how he studies?” Nam asked mockingly.

“Nam…” I whispered.

“Good! I want to talk to you a while. Let him sleep here and we can hang out. Let’s go!” He said pulling me up from my chair.

“But…”

“Come on!”

“Ok Ok!!”

 

Luhan opened his eyes as Jimin and Namhwa went out of the class. His eyes were unreadable. No any feeling at all! He stood up and walked out of the class to God knows where.

 

JiMin’s POV

Nam dragged me to the cafeteria and we chatted happily. Nam never failed to make me smile. And when break time ended I went back to the class finding Luhan sat there at our table. He was staring out of the window.

“Are you feeling well?” I asked feeling his forehead if he had a fever. But he turned his head away from my hand. What’s the matter? Was he on his period or what?

“What with that face?” I asked as I noticed his frown.

“I told you to stay by my side, didn’t I?” He said coldly didn’t even care to look at me.

“You were sleeping and Nam wanted to talk to me…so I think it’s fine going with him. Anyway, Nam also can protect me if something happen…” I said innocently.

“At least tell me before you go”

“You were sleeping”

“You can write a note”

“I didn’t have time to do that! And I think it’s not a big problem at all to hang out with my friend!” I raised my voice at him. He stared at me a few seconds and then turned away. I let out a deep breath and turned away. Why he being so unreasonable too? Was it wrong to hang out with a friend? I knew he cared about me but it’s just too much.

 

So I was safe that day. No any sight of Jelly or Kang Jihyun. But I had a bad term with my stubborn husband. He didn’t talk to me and I didn’t care to talk to him, in the class or on the way back home.

After dinner, I put the medicines beside his glass of water and was about to walk away. But I had to stop when he got up without taking his medicines.      

“Yah! You have to take those medicines!”  I said grabbing his wrist. He turned to me and stared at me with cold eyes. Come on! I hated to see his cold stare.

“…”

“I know you’re still angry but at least take the medicines…”

“I don’t want!” 

“You! Aish! Don’t act like a kid, ok?” I said a bit raising my voice. He frowned looking down at me and stepped toward me. I stepped back as he came closer.

“Say that I’m a kid once again and you’ll know what will happen to you!” He said firmly. I tried to avoid him as his nose just inches from my face. My heart beat faster and my cheeks turned red.

“I…I just want you to take medicines…”

“What if I don’t want?”

“ThatwhyIsaidyou’relikea…” Before I let out a ‘kid’ word I bit my lip to stop myself. Shh I and my fast speed mouth.

“What?” He smirked looking into my eyes.

“Er…Just take the medicines already!” I said turning right to left, left to right to avoid his nose.

“I’ll take the medicines if you do something for me, deal?”

“What do you want?”

“Promise?”

“Tell me first!”

“Trust me! No matter what happen you’ll always believe me!”

“Huh?”

“Promise!”

“You said like you’re going to lie…”

“That’s true that I’m a liar…but I just want you to understand and trust me!” Strange!!!

“…”

“Ok? Remember, I always love you!”  He said that made my cheeks turned red again.

“I’m serious!”

“Ok, just tell me as exact reason!” I said. He smiled and pulled me into his embrace. What so happy with that?

 

 

It’s almost middle night time, Luhan sat up and made sure Jimin was still asleep. Luhan kissed Jimin’s forehead before walked out of the room silently and got out of the house to see Kris was waiting in the car which parked in front of the gate.

“She’s asleep?”

“Mm!”

“What if she wakes up and cannot see you?”

“You asked me once last time!”

“What do you think?”

“Think about my last answer!”

“Ok!”

 

Kris, Luhan and Lay walked into a club with very hot style. Girls were checking them out. Lay smiled at them while Kris raised his eye brow at the girls ily. Luhan looked around the place and then headed to a chair at the corner to order the drink. Kris and Lay sat down beside Luhan and got the drink.

“Any sign?”  Lay asked softly staring at Luhan. Luhan shrugged his shoulder.  

“Do you know, where can I get more excited than this?” Kris asked the bartender. That bartender looked at them a little while and shook his head.

“I think it’s very excited here! You don’t like dancing?” Bartender asked with a smile.

“We like to try something more excited!” Luhan said looking around.

“How about taking a girl to somewhere?” Bartender suggested.

“It’s very common to do so!”  Lay said and then sipped his drink.

“Actually, we have an idea for you guys who want more than dance and drink. We can only tell you where to get but after that it depends on how you communicate them. Here is the address!”  Bartender handed a paper to Kris.

“Thank you very much!” Kris said taking the paper and they went out.

 

Meanwhile, Namhwa came out of his car and walked into the club. His shoulder brushed into Kris shoulder and he bumped into Lay who walked behind.

“Sorry!”  Lay said and he walked on to the entrance. Namhwa stopped his feet as he noticed a guy behind a man who he bumped.

“Loser?” He mumbled turning around to look at the back of that guy. That he could only see his side face.

“It could not be, right? How come that loser comes into this kind of place? And this guy is hot unlike that loser. It could be!!! But it’s very similar!...Aish!...”  And he ran out of the club to find that guy but he could not find any sign of him.

“I hope, it’s not Luhan. If it’s really him, I gonna kill him for leaving Jimin alone in the middle of the night!”

 

 

 

Mianhae! I didn’t update yesterday. But I’m back with this chapter. Tell me about this chapter. I’m not good at writing secret thing but I’m trying my best. I plan to make you curios hard but I guess, it’s a fail one. Sorry!