Not fishy any more...

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

Luhan’s Part

Luhan was sleeping on the couch, but indeed his mind was on JiMin and her suspicion. Luhan opened his eyes as he felt JiMin walking toward the kitchen.

“Something gonna happen…if she keeps thinking about me like that…” Luhan mumbled to himself and walked toward the kitchen. He stared at her back a few seconds and stepped in, to sit on a chair.

“Change your outfit and we go to my house” Luhan said that made JiMin turned to him with her raised eye brows.

“Your house?”

“Mm” Luhan walked to his room and changed his clothes. JiMin rolled her eyes in thinking. But did what Luhan told. Luhan was waiting for JiMin on the couch with his rubix cube in his hands, solving it flexibly. It was not just solving but whenever he needed to think about something he would solve it, it was his habit.

“You’re good at solving it” JiMin said as she was walking down the stairs with her new outfit on. Luhan didn’t say anything but walked out of the house to the car which waiting for them.

 

JiMin’s POV

Psh! Cold as ever. I got into the car next to Luhan. Mr. Choi smiled at me and I smiled back politely.

“Go” Luhan said coldly. Mr. Choi nodded and drove off to Luhan’s house. I looked at Luhan who kept his eyes out side of the window with blank expression. He wore his glasses and white pants, white shirt which made him look like an angel, innocent and harmless but his face didn’t tell us like that at all.

As we reached his house the gate was opened automatically. Wow his house was very bigggggg!!!! It was a mansion not a house. Luhan got out first and I followed after him. A woman was around her sixtieth walked toward Luhan and hugged him.

“Finally, I can see my baby” Luhan hugged her back. I smiled at her as she looked at me.

“Are you JiMin?” She asked. I bowed at her with a smile.

“Annyeonghaseyo Yoo JiMin imnida” She smiled and looked at me up and down from head to toes and then moved her eyes to Luhan who standing beside me with his poker face.

“Come on in!” She said pulling my hand into the house.

“Is Omma home, Grandma?” he asked as he walked behind us. She’s his grandma?

“She’s in her office. You can go to find her while I have something to talk with your cute baby sitter” Aw wasn’t she too greasy?

“Yes!” And he walked up stair. I was led into a very big living room, it was a classic room with great furniture.

“Sit down, make yourself comfortable, ok?”

“Nae? Nae..” I sat down on the couch and she sat beside me.

“How’s your life with our little deer?” She asked. Little deer? Hehe she’s very funny, first Baby, next Cute baby sitter and now, little deer, hehe.

“Everything is fine except one thing…”

“What is it?”

“He’s very stubborn!”

“That’s it! But you’re very great compare to previous baby sitters. I like you!”

“Thank you…”

“Do you like to be here, JiMin?”

“Here?” She nodded.

“Honestly, It’s very good, but it feels like living alone in the big house…”

“So…you don’t like living here?”

“It’s not like that…I just…I meant I don’t feel as if I belong here, it’s too much for me…”

“What if i make you belong here?”

“Yes?”

“I mean you can live here if you want”

“Er…Live here?” She nodded her head with a smile.

“I think…”

“I meant you live here not in baby sitter position but my granddaughter…”

“Yes? Grand…granddaughter?”

“Yes, I like you and want you to become my….”

“Omma! I have something to talk to you” Before grandma could finish Mrs. Kim said loudly from the stair with Luhan behind.

“But I need to talk to JiMin” Grandma said disappointedly.

“You can talk to her later but now they have to go because Lulu has to check the information I sent him and finish it before tomorrow”

“Eh you make my baby work again? Poor Lulu!” Grandma made a sad face at Luhan who sat beside her like a status. And what attracted me was information again, so it meant that all the informations Luhan talked about before, it was sent by his mother? Aw stupid me, indeed he just helped his mom some works. So he was just a weak with smart brain.

“And I really have something to talk to you, omma. So goodbye JiMin, bye bye Lulu” She said hugging Luhan and me bidding goodbye and then hurried dragging Grandma up stair. I blinked my eyes at her sudden weird act. What’s the hurry?

“Let’s go!” Luhan said and walked out of the house. I followed behind like a kid followed his father.

 

Luhan’s Part

Making sure JiMin asleep, Luhan jumped out of the window and climbed on the gate to his small house.

In his black outfit, Luhan drove the motorcycle out of the house in very fast speed. He parked the motorcycle a bit far from the warehouse and got into the area by climbing on the gate. He made his way to the back door quietly. He quickly leaned to the wall as he saw two men standing at the door frame. Luhan bent down to take a rock and threw it forward to the gate a bit far and it made sound, those two men startled and quickly ran to the gate where the sound came from. Luhan took this chance to run into the warehouse immediately and closed the door back gently making sure those two men didn’t notice. Luhan jumped from a box to another and got onto the first floor in the dark.

“Who’s that?!!!” A husky voice came from the left dark side asLuhan accidently stepped on a paper and made a sound. He quickly slipped into a room behind him. Luhan narrowed his eyes scanning the room he just got into by his torch light. There were many small boxes on the floor, he approached the boxes and opened the box.

“Shhh!” He sighed in frustration as he saw the money in the box. He examined the money and found that it was not genuine money, fake money. He took the pictures and then looked around the room, his eyes landed on a door, it was a bathroom. He picked up the boxes of fake money and went in the bathroom, took the money out of the boxes and put in the bathtub. He the water and filled up the tube.

Luhan slipped out of the room making sure no one could notice him. He took out a small thing from the wall and put it in his pocket and made his way to the back door where he found those two men still standing there. Luhan had no choice but knocked on the necks of those guys. One of them black out but another one turned to attacked Luhan but he dodged and gave a hard kick into that man’s chest and one last kick onto his neck. Making sure they were all unconscious, Luhan jumped out of the gate and drove off to his house.

 

Sorry that I didn’t update for almost two weeks. Jeongmal mianhae.