Settle down

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

“Lu…Luhan…” I mumbled with my eyes wide open.

“So you’re alive. That’s why I could not find your body in the river that night. But I guess, today is your real death. You know, this is my place, right?” He continued taking out the gun from his waist.

“Min, come to me!” Luhan said and I quickly ran toward him. Luhan pushed me to stand behind him. I kept crying. Seriously, I really wanted to hug him tight. I was afraid of losing him again.

“I’m sorry, Taewon. Could you just stop everything, here?” Luhan said calmly.

“What?! Stop everything? You’re kidding me?” Taewon said with a smirk.

“It’s time to give up. Two months, it’s enough for me to gather all of the evidence to grab you. It’s time, Taewon!” Luhan steadily said as I clenched on his arm.

“Yes, that’s right! It’s time to stop your life here and right now!” Taewon said coldly.

“Jimin, tell me if you want to change your mind now. I’ll give you one more chance to choose, this loser or me?” He said smirking. I heard Luhan sighed. I put my forehead on Luhan’s shoulder as tears kept rolling down my cheeks.

“That’s enough, Kim Taewon!” Luhan said firmly with a frown.

“You already know the answer, don’t you?”

“I let her choose, not you! Who knows, Jimin would change her mind because I’m always taking care of her. What if she falls for me? These two months, I’m the one who take care of her. I always ask if she’s sick, visit her every day, take her to the hospital. I’m also willing to be a father of your child. That’s not enough to make you fall for me, Jimin?” Yes, Taewon was very good to me.

“Min, what with the word child? Didn’t he mean that…you’re pregnant?” Luhan whispered. I nodded my head shyly. Luhan then took my hand and held it tight. I could feel that he was very happy.

“So…I swear, nothing bad gonna happen to us!” Luhan said firmly. I smiled nodding my head.

“Now, Jimin, you choose, ok?” Taewon ordered. I stepped aside.

“You know Oppa, I love you as a brother, Please, stop! I know you’re a good guy!...”

“Stop it!!!”

“Oppa…”

“Don’t talk anymore! I don’t want that kind of love! Love each other so much huh? So, I’ll complete your wish. I’ll let you two die together!!!” Taewon said and pointed the gun to us. Luhan stepped to stand in front of me.

“It’s useless now, Taewon. Police and my group are here to. Your workhouse, gangs and things are in police’s hand. I already grab everything before you came!”

“What?!!!!”

Pang!!!

With that a loud sound of a shooting gun was heard. I covered my ears. And Taewon’s gun flew away from his hand. We turned to look and found Kris was holding a gun handsomely. Cool!

Police suddenly came and got Taewon in the hand cuffs. That I found there were a lot of police there.

“Fine?” Kris walked toward us and asked me. I nodded with my pale face. And there, Luhan’s friends from China were behind us.

“Everything is alright!” Kris said. I smiled and turned to Luhan. My eyes got teary again. I then hugged Luhan and cried in his shoulder.

“I miss you, Liar!”

“I miss you too!” He said softly.

“So cheesy! How can I let it ends here?” A voice came from my back and I was pulled quickly to hide behind Luhan again. There, Jelly was pointing a gun to us directly. And her gang was behind.

“Put all of the guns down or I shoot this guy!” Jelly shouted.

“Put the gun down!” Kris said and all of them put the gun down slowly.

“Lu…” I whispered clinging onto his arm.

“It’s ok, Min. We’ll be alright!”

“But…what if she shoots you?”

“She won’t! Trust me!”

“Lu, please. I don’t want to lose you again!”

“I don’t leave you either!”

“Now, let Taewon go! And don’t move!” Jelly commanded. Kris frowned.

“One…”

“Fine!” Kris sighed and walked toward Taewon. Kris held Taewon’s collar and forcing him to walk to us. If I didn’t see something wrong Kris did a sign to Lay and Tao same as Xiumin and Chen.

“What now?” Kris asked carelessly.

“Take off the handcuff!” Jelly said. Kris put his right hand in his pocket while his left hand still grabbed onto Taewon’s collar. He was trying to find something from his pocket.

“Hurry up!!!” Jelly snarled.

“Ok!” Kris said and just in a blink of an eye, Kris threw something to Jelly and her gang with a very loud sound. A lot of smoke appeared. Luhan lifted me up bridal style and ran away from the crowd. Everything was a chaos. Only the gun’s sound was heard. I wrapped my arms around Luhan’s neck tightly as he kept running.

“Lu, put me down!” I said.      

“You’ll always safe in my arms!” He said. I smiled snuggling my face into his chest.

After a while everything seemed quiet down. Luhan was beside me and police was busy handcuffed the gang and sent them onto the motorboat. Kris, Xiumin and Lay looked serious while Tao and Chen were playing around like kicked the gangs’s , high five each other. I covered my nose and mouth as I smelled blood. And felt like throwing up.

“We’re safe now!” Luhan said smiling at me.

“You owe me an explanation!” I said glaring at him.

“Whatever!” He said pulling me into his arms and hugged me tight.  

“Hyung, keep that moment later! We have to settle something down!” Chen shouted from a far. I smiled pushing Luhan away but he didn’t release.

“Two months is like twenty years. I’m sorry, Min-ah!” He said softly.

 

 

After finished everything, we went back to Suho’s house. ExoK and ExoM met again that made the house became mess. They were like a group of kids, playing, chatting, hitting and laughing at each other. They blamed Luhan a lot about everything, especially what he did to me.

“I’m sorry…” Luhan said as we were in the balcony of the room. We were sitting on a chair with his arms around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

“I forgive you!”

“Thank you! I love you!” And we just sat there quietly. We were so tired so I decided not to ask anything. Keep it later didn’t hurt either.   

 

 

Ending coming soon!!!!! I don't want to finish it too but i have too. Bye bey, hope you enjoy!!!