Making me worried...is your fun?

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

I moved from Luhan’s embrace and got up from the bed quickly as I felt like throwing up. I ran into the bathroom and throw everything I ate last night into the sink. Morning sick getting worst when it got into the third month. I sighed trying to catch my breath when there was nothing to come out anymore. With that Luhan came and took me into his arms and carried me bridal style to the bed.

“Dizzy?” He asked softly. I nodded closing my eyes, everything became blank and I felt like I was spun around and around. Luhan sat beside me quietly as I tried to sleep, he my hair and held my hand with his other hand.

“You always suffer every day with this morning sick?” He asked. I opened my eyes as I felt better. I smiled shaking my head.

“I’m fine, it’s for our child, isn’t it?…” I said with a weak smile. Luhan stared at me and then pulled me into his arms.

“Thank you, Min-ah, and sorry too…” He said tightening his arms. I sighed wrapping my arms around his waist.

“Let’s go to the hospital then! You look better now!”

“Aish! Not that thing again!” I said whining from his arms. He smiled shaking his head.

“Now, it’s my turn to be your babysitter, huh?” He said as I pouted.

“Nah…”

“No complaining! And change into something comfortable…or…you want me to change it for you?” He said with a smirk, I grabbed a pillow and threw it into his face.

“ert!!!” He caught it chuckling.

“I’ll wait outside!”  He said and then walked out of the room. Shh, such a heartless!!!

 

 

“Seeeee? I’m really fine and the baby is perfectly fine too!” I said mockingly as we walked out of the hospital. Luhan smiled shrugging his shoulders.

“Luhan, you liar!...” I yelled but he didn’t turn back. I pouted following him.

“Are you hungry?” Luhan asked. We were going back home.

“No!” I said turning away pretending I was mad at him. It was fun seeing he cared about me, not cold to me like that.

“You want ice-cream or strawberries?” He asked again. I paused as I heard strawberries. I liked it a lot recently, it was like my meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner. I could not eat something else without throwing up.

“Ice-cream or strawberries?” He asked again. I rolled my eyes ignoring his question. I heard he sighed.

“I’m sorry, ok? Do you really want to hurt yourself this way?” Luhan said parking the car in front of the fruit shop.

“Stay here, don’t go anywhere, nae?” He said and got out of the car. He got into the shop while I sat in the car silently. A while ago, Luhan still didn’t come back. I got out of the car and found a boy crying beside the door of the shop.

“Hey! What make you cry?” I asked bending down beside him. He  was about four or five year old, I guess. He looked up at me and then jumped toward and hugged me crying hard on my shoulder. I widened my eyes as I felt like crying too.

“It’s…it’s ok kid. Tell me why you cry?”

“Omma…omma…I lose her…I can’t find her…I’m scared…”

“Shh don’t cry…”

“Omma….”

“Don’t…don’t cry. Let’s find your omma together, ok? Let’s go!”

“You can find her? Jinjja?”

“Nae, let’s go. Do you know the way to your house?” I asked taking his hand and we walked together to find his mommy.

“No, I can’t remember because it’s too far from here!” Aish, he’s so cute. Should I bring him to my house and kept him forever? I loved him already. But it’s so cruel to do so.

“Noona!”

“Nae?!” I looked down at him.

“I’m hungry!” He said pouting. Shh, don’t act so cute, ok?

“Ok, we’ll eat something and then go to find your mommy!”

“Arraseo!” He said smiling.

 

I sat silently watching that kid ate ice-cream. He was extremely cute. Aww, how I wished he’s my son. I touched my stomach and smiled.

“Noona, you want some?” He asked handing me the spoon.

“No thank!” I said shaking my head.

“Hey, what’s your name?” I asked.

“Woo…Kim Kiwoo! Omma always calls me Woo and I like it!” He said cutely. I smiled messing with his hair.

When he finished eating I paid and we walked out of the shop.

“Woo, where did you go this morning with Omma?” I asked.

“Market!”

“Then we’ll go to that market and find her, ok?”

“Nae!”

 

 

“Woo-ah! Where were you? Aish! Do you know how worried I am?” Woo’s omma ran to us quickly as she saw us walking into the market. She hugged him tight crying hard. I smiled watching them.

“Omma, I’m sorry…I was looking at the toys…I don’t do that again, I promise…” Woo said innocently.

“Thank you so much for taking care of him! If you didn’t see him and bring him back I don’t know what to do…” Woo’s omma said after I told her everything.

“It’s ok. He’s a smart boy. I love him already!” I said softly.

“Thank you, thank very much!” She bowed again and again. I bowed back and bent down to see Woo.

“Woo-ah, don’t do like that again, ok? Omma will be worried!”

“Nae, Noona!”

“Ok, bye bye!”

“Bye bye Noona.”

“Nae, Mm, Unnie!” I called Woo’s Omma.

“Yes?”

“May I have your phone number, please? I just want to visit Woo sometime, can I?”

“Of course, yes! Give me your phone then!” She said. I smiled taking my phone out of my back but it’s nowhere to be found. It was not in my back at all.

“Oop! My phone is in the car…and Oh my god! I forget about Luhan! He’s going to break me into pieces if he finds me!” I said worriedly. He must be worried to death.

“What’s wrong?” Woo’s Omma asked staring at me curiously.

“Aish! Babo me!” Then I told her about Luhan.

“What to do Unnie?” I asked nervously.

“He must be worried! Call him then!” She said handing me her phone.

“Thank you!” I took the phone and dialed Luhan’s number. After a few ring, he picked up.

“Luhan! I’m….”

“Where are you, Yoo Jimin?! Do you know how worried I am? Why didn’t you wait for me there? What if something happen to you?! And Gosh! You didn’t even bring your phone. Shhh...” He yelled back as soon as he recognized my voice.

“I’m sorry, Lu!” I said sobbing.

“Where are you?!” He asked yelling.

“Market! I’m at market!”

“Wait me there! DON’T GO ANYWHERE!”

“O…ok…” Before I replied, he hung up.

“Thank you, Unnie!” I said handing her phone.

“He’s coming? I’ll accompany you here! And explain everything to him!”

“It’s ok, unnie!”

“Nah! It’s this kid’s fault”

“Thank!” And we sat there waiting for Luhan. I sat with my head low down.

“Noona, why are you crying?” Woo asked innocently.

“Aniyo, it’s just something stuck in my eyes!” With that a pair of the shoes appeared. I quickly looked up and found Luhan panting hard in front of me.

“Lu…Luhan…” I stuttered.

“So, you’re here. Your husband is so handsome, you know that?” Unnie said smiling. I knew it, unnie, but it’s not time to admire him. I’m in trouble here.

“Min…” He called my name coldly.

“Nae?...” I replied softly didn’t dare to look at him.

“Seriously…” He said and I was like ‘I’m death’ but I got shock as he pulled me into his arms and hugged me tight. Unnie smiled nodding and she walked away with Woo. He was waving his hands at me.

“How many times you need to make me worried, huh?” He asked. I didn’t know what to say but smiling.

“You’re cute when you’re worried about me…” I said. He pushed me away and stared at me.

“It’s fun?” He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. He sighed staring at me with unbelievable eyes.

“Jinjja!” He shook his head as I smiled at him mischievously.