Worried

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

Morning

I wake up with a warm feeling again. I didn’t know, since when I had that feeling but I guess, I had that kind of feeling after I and Luhan married. This is Love? I quickly opened my eyes as the flashback hit me.

Flashback

Luhan put me gently down on the bed staring at me deeply leaning closer and we kissed again. It became passionate step by step unknowingly. We broke apart as I could not breathe properly. Luhan stared into my eyes deeply. I tried to avoid his gaze by turning left. My heart beat so fast while I felt my whole body burning hot and my cheeks were red, I guess.

“Do you have enough trust for me, Min?” He asked softly. I turned to him and looked straight into his eyes.

“Hm?”

“Tell me that you’ll always trust me!”

“I…”

“Please…”

“Do you trust yourself that you also never lie to me?”

“…”

“If you have enough trust for yourself then I’ll always willing to listen to your reason…”

“Can I take it as a trust?”

“Whatever!”

“Then…give yourself to me and I give you my life…” He said and dropped his lips on mine. I smiled shyly wrapping my arms around his neck. It’s a right thing to give yourself to your husband, right?

 

I snapped out of my thought as I felt he tightened his arms around me. My cheeks heated up immediately.

“Morning!” He said with his husky morning voice.

“Morning!” I said shyly as he opened his eyes and stared at me. I checked myself and sighed in relief when I found myself in his white shirt.  So…I put on his shirt after we…dhfjdsfhsdkj! Aish! We really did it! And Luhan was topless as well.

“I...I’m going to make breakfast…” I said trying to release myself from his hug.

“It’s still early”

“We have to go to school!...”

“Don’t go then!”

“Luhan…” I pouted taking his hand from my waist but he refused to let me go. I tried to push his chest away again but no use.

“Luhan…don’t make thing hard. Although you don’t want but we have to!” I said sitting up with his hands still around my waist. He sighed letting me go. I looked at him shaking my head.

“Such a kid!” I mumbled under my breath walking into the bathroom.

“I heard that!” He said and I quickly closed the door giggling.

 

 

“What are you thinking?” I asked as we were in the car to school. He kept staring out of the window as usual.

“Nothing!” He turned to me and smiled. I knew it’s not ‘nothing’ like he said. But I had to stop my question. I took his hand and held it gently. He sighed but didn’t say anything. It’s not a time to ask anything too. But…it felt bad when he said that we had to be honest to each other but why he didn’t open mind with me. I just wanted him to talk to me whenever he sad and I could make him feel better. I pouted turning to the window.

 

 

When the car park in front of the school I walked straight to our class leaving Luhan behind. When he ignored me, why couldn’t I ignore him? Psh!!!

I sat down on my chair and ignored his present as he sat beside me. I felt his gaze on me and turned to glare at him.

“Don’t look at me with those eyes! I hate your cold stare!” I said turning to the window. I heard he sighed and put his head on his arms. Seriously? He supposed to pacify me, ok? I turned to him again and found he slept with his head on his arms. Was he feeling well? I started to worry. Maybe he was so quiet because he’s sick.

“Luhan, are you feeling well?” I asked shaking his shoulder and then I touched his cheek.

“No! You have no fever!...” I said touching my own cheek. Luhan turned his head to look at me and smiled.

“What? What so funny?” I asked widening my eyes at him. Seeing his smile made me relive.

“Stop angry already!” He said taking my hand and held it tight. I pouted turning to other side. He chuckled pecking my cheek quickly.

“Aw we’re in the class, ert!…” I yelled pushing his head away as our classmates turned to look at us. Aish! It’s so embarrassing!

“I said, don’t play with my head!” He said catching my wrist.

“Eh, lovey dovey! You’re in school, you know?” Jelly walked in the class with her model steps. What was she doing in our class?

“No good morning?” She said raising her eye brow at us.

“Good morning!” I said awkwardly. Luhan didn’t say anything but put his head on his arms to sleep again. Aish! Cold as ever!

“I’m here because I want to tell you something!” She said quietly. I looked at her with question mark on my forehead. She leaned closer between my head and Luhan.

“Kang Jihyung is doing something to you two, something is not good, I guess! And I heard that…he’ll do anything to break your marriage... Becareful! Kang Jihyung is an evil who never afraid to kill someone!” She whispered with a smirk. I held my breath as she walked away. It felt like I could breathe properly. With that I felt Luhan’s hand grabbed my hand and held it tight in his warm palm. I sighed.

 

 

During break time I and Luhan had lunch with ExoK and Jelly. She kept following us around until I felt like she’s also our friend but very annoying sometime. And what annoyed me the most was Kang Jihyung. He kept giving us a glare and he kept showing around, while I was studying, walking to the bathroom, cafeteria, and everywhere. I felt very nervous while Luhan acted like nothing happen.

“Luhan!” I called Luhan lowly. We were on the way back home.

“Hm?”

“I’m afraid! Kang Jihyung keeps showing around…”

“Just ignore him!” Luhan said wrapping his arms around me. I sighed putting my head on his shoulder. As I was about to close my eyes, suddenly the car stopped with a loud screech of brake!

“Shhh! These kids!” Mr. Choi cursed. I widened my eyes as I saw Kang Jihyung and his gang were on the motorcycles. He stared at us with a smirk through the glass. Mr. Choi was about to get out of the car but Luhan held his shoulder.

“Let it go!” Lulan said calmly.

“But…”

“Calm down!” Luhan raised his voice and Mr. Choi sighed. Kang Jihyung drove his motorcycle around our car a few round and stopped beside the door. He knocked on the window and Luhan rolled it down.

“Don’t roll it down!...” I said! But he already did it! I held onto Luhan’s arms tight glaring at Kang Jihyung. He’s really crazy!

“I just wanna say…good luck!” He said and drove the motor away with very loud laughter. I put my face on Luhan’s shoulder as tears formed in my eyes, my hand trembling.           

“What’s their matter? Who are they?” Mr. Choi asked.

“Don’t mind them!” Luhan said lowly. Mr. Choi looked at me. I shook my head at him.

 

 

I walked into the bedroom and found Luhan was sitting on the bed playing with his phone. I sighed sitting beside him.

“What with that sigh?” He asked putting his phone on the table.

“I don’t want to see Kang Jihyung! I’m afraid! Should we tell the police?” I suggested.

“Babo! He doesn’t do anything to us nor threaten us yet! How can we tell police?” He said pulling me into his arms.

“He did! He threatened us this evening, right?”

“He didn’t! It’s just a word and we can’t take it as a crime!”

“What will we do then?”

“Keep calm!”

“I can’t!”

“We can’t do anything!”

“He’ll do something to us one day!”

“Let’s see that day!!”

“Luhan!”

“Let’s sleep!”

“His words worry me every time!” I said pouting. Luhan sighed staring at me.

“You make me think that I’m such a useless husband, you know?” He said caressing my hair.

“Why?”

“I’m here but I can’t make you feel better? It makes me realize that I’m really useless, can’t even protect my wife?”

“A…ani!...”

“So, trust me! I’ll never let something bad happen and I believe I can protect you!”

“But…” He kissed me before I could continue.

“Good night!” He whispered tightening arms around me. I smiled snuggling into his embrace.

 

 

I’m sorry that I didn’t update a few days. And here is new chapter. Hope you like it! Do comment and sub! Thank you.