Betray?

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

I opened my eyes as I felt Luhan moved, he gently took my hands off his waist and I pretended to be asleep. He got off the bed and grabbed his phone.

Again! He was leaving me for his work in the middle of the night. He then took out his jacket. I sat up looking at him.

“Kajima!” I said softly. He turned to me with his steady face.

“Jebal!” I stared at him with sad eyes. He sighed walking toward me.

“I have too, Min!” He knelt down in front of me and held my hands.

“I’m worried…”

“…” He stared at me deeply. My tears rolled down as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Really…can’t you just stop everything and live with me and our family like the other? If it could, I want a loser Lulu than a detective Black Deer…It worries me every day and every time you go out…” I said softly with teary eyes. Luhan cupped my face and caressed my cheek with his thumb.

“I’m sorry, Min…I can’t stand watching those men run in front of my eyes doing something wrong. I promise I won’t leave you again…”

“I don’t believe you…you’re a liar! And I don’t let you go!”

“…” He didn’t say anything as I hugged him and tightened my arms.

“Please…”

“They need me now…”

“Can’t your friends do it instead?”

“Trust me, Min!”

“I don’t!”

“Shhh!” He groaned taking my hands of his neck. I pouted lowering my head down. He was still stubborn as ever.

“If you don’t care about me…at least you think about the baby! What if something happens…”

“Don’t say nonsense!”

“I really meant it!”

“Ok! I don’t go anywhere tonight!” He said with annoying tone.

“Every night!” I corrected. He sighed

“Arraseo!”

“Yes!” I cheered smiling.

“Let’s go to sleep!” He said pushing me to bed. I laid down with my hands kept holding his wrist.

“I don’t go!” He said lying down beside me. I hugged his waist tight and snuggled myself to him. He sighed wrapping his arms around me. I smiled closing my eyes. I guessed, I had to wake up every night he’s going out. At least I could keep him from going some other night.

 

 

“So, Luhan doesn’t come to school anymore?” Nam asked as we were in the cafeteria.

“As you know he’s a loser, a weak, so he came to my class because I’m his babysitter, that I have to take care of him everywhere and every time. But now, the truth was revealed, no need to study anymore since he knows all of his subjects already. Plus…my husband is gorgeous!” I said proudly.

“Tch!” Nam acted like he’s going to throw up. I chuckled eating my food.

“Anyway, you still come to school? You’re pregnant, right?” He asked.

“I want to, but it’s such an embarrassment. And next month I will not attend class anymore, it’s Luhan’s command!”

“It’s good for your baby…”

“I need to go to the rest room a minute!” I said getting up.

“Ok!”

 

I walked into the rest room and I stopped my feet as I found Kang Jikhun. She was looking at me too. I cleared my throat ignoring her and went into the toilet.

“Aish! You scared me!” I said putting my hand on my chest as I got out of the toilet and saw Kang Jihyun appeared in front of me.

“What…what do you want?” I asked frowning at her. Her eyes were not friendly at all.

“Just want to tell you something…”

“What is it?”

“You’re pregnant?” She asked.

“Ye…yes…” I replied hesitatingly.

“Gosh! That’s the reason!” She crossed her arms rolling her eyes. I frowned staring at her. What’s her problem?

“What reason?”

“Tell you something…” She whispered. I stayed still listening to her carefully.

“Men…have need…all of them are the same. When their wives are pregnant…and cannot please them…they’ll find somewhere to fulfill their need! You got what I meant?” She asked with a smirk. I frowned deeper trying to catch her meaning.

“He leaves you alone at night, am I right?” She whispered again.

“I guess I’m right! It’s my concern…your husband is betraying you with some girls in the club. Who knows, he’s hiding a girl somewhere …tell you honestly, I saw Luhan and his friends in a club with girls a few night ago. If you don’t believe me, go and ask him…”

“…..”

“But it’s better if you stalk him secretly and see by yourself…and you’ll find out his real face! Remember, men are the same. Never satisfied with what they have!” And she walked away. I was dumbfounded at that spot. Was it true? Men always like that? All of them? But Luhan was not. I knew he could not betray me. He was in the club because of his work. I tried to think in positive way, but I still could not stop thinking about it. Luhan went out at night to club, he said he worked, but what if it’s like Kang Jihyun said? It’s true, I was pregnant…and Luhan’s a man not God, so he had need. Who know, those girl tried to seduce him. Aish!

“What took you so long? I think you’re giving birth to your child!” Nam said as he saw me. I sighed walking slowly toward him.

“Are you ok?” He asked. I shook my head.

“Come on…”

“Nam!...”

“Huh?”

“What will you do if a girl tries to seduce you?” I asked.

“Eh, why out of a sudden? Something wrong?”

“Just answer me!”

“Mm, I think…I will kiss her and take her somewhere and…Ouch! My head!” Nam screamed as he got hit on his head by Chanyeol. ExoK was standing behind Nam.

“What was that for?!” Nam asked angrily.

“You’re saying something you should not tell my sister and my nephew!” Chanyeol said sitting down beside me. Nam pouted rubbing his head where Chanyeol slapped.

“You should not hit me like that!”

“Shhh!” Chanyeol groaned raising his fist to hit Nam again but Nam ran to hide himself behind Suho.

“Yeol!” I said taking his fist down.

“And what are you guys doing here?” I asked looking at them one by one.

“Lu hyung said that he cannot come to pick you, so we’re here to take you home!” Sehun explained.

“Oh…” I nodded and felt disappointed.

 

 

“Noona, you want strawberries?” Sehun asked as we were in the car. I turned to him and shook my head. I was thinking about Luhan. I didn’t feel like eating strawberries at all. I then turned to the window again.

 

“Noona, do you want to eat ice-cream?” Kai asked. I shook my head smiling weakly at him.

 

“Jimin, are you feeling well? Want to throw up?” Baekhyun asked worriedly. I turned to him and smiled.

“I’m fine!”

And I heard them sigh. I’m sorry guys. I was not in the mood to chat with you.

 

“Agassi, it’s time to have dinner!”

“Ok!” I walked into the dining room and ate dinner alone. Luhan called and told me that he’s late because of work. Hearing his tired voice made me didn’t dare to say anything but hung up.

 

 

“I’m sorry…” I opened my eyes as I felt Luhan’s arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. It’s already ten and he just came back.

“Why sorry? You didn’t do anything wrong. Dinner yet?” I asked softly.

“Already!You? Are you feeling well today?”He asked pecking my cheeks. I nodded and closed my eyes to sleep. Indeed, I was trying hard not to cry. Luhan tightened his arms turning me to face him and I snuggled closer to his chest. I prayed and prayed…Luhan had only me and me forever.

“What worries you today? You look sad and weak!” He asked softly.

“Nothing!Night!”

 

Sorry guy that i didn't update a few days. I'm back with a trouble. See you guys later