Revealed

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

“Noona!!! You have a guest!” I was in the room and Sehun shouted from outside.

“Coming!” I said walking to open the door finding Sehun was leaning his back on the wall with annoying expression.

“What with your face? And who’s my guest?” I asked softly.

“There he is, in the living room!” He said coldly. I frowned looking to the living room and found Taewon oppa sitting on the couch.

“Where are the guys?”

“They’re playing ball at the beach! I’m here because I don’t trust that guy!” He said walking into the living room. I sighed following him.

“Hello, Oppa! How are you? And what makes you’re here?” I asked sitting down in front of him.

“I go to see you but Auntie told me that you’ve gone to the see so I want to come along!” He explained with a smile.

“You must be tired. Sehun-ah, get a drink!” I said to Sehun who was busy with his phone.

“He can get by himself!” Sehun said carelessly. Aish! This boy!

“Sehun!...”

“It’s ok, Jimin-ah! I’m not thirty either” Taewon said with a smile.

“Glade to hear that!”

“Sehun!”

“Pss!” He hissed getting up and walked to the back door to the beach. I shook my head and smiled awkwardly at Taewon Oppa.

“I’m sorry, oppa!”

“I don’t mind…” He said shaking his head.

“So…oppa come here…just because you want to see me?” I said shyly.

“Mm…” He nodded. I stared at him blankly.

“Just kidding! Look at your face! Hahas it’s so funny!”

“Oppa…”

“I have something to show you! Come with me!” He stood up and pulled my hand along.

“Where are we going?” I asked as we walked toward the beach. It was a bit far away from Suho’s house.

“You’ll like it!” He said smiling. We walked on until we reached the beach completely and I found a motorboat.

“What….are you doing?”

“Get on a boat and I’ll take you there!” He said nodding his head.

“I think…”

“I know you don’t love me. At least let me show you how much I love you!”

“Oppa….”

“Please…”

“Ok…” I said and he smiled.

“I’m sorry!” He said and lifted me up to put me on the boat and he jumped onto it later.

“Did you prepare all of these?” I asked looking around the boat. It was great with the design. Everything was there. I sat on the couch and he put a glass on the table.

“Relax and make yourself at home”

“Thank!” And then he went to start the engine and the motorboat started to move forward. I got shocked at first, and then I got used to it and felt fresh because of the air. I then got up and walked toward him.

“Feel good now?” He asked smiling.

“Yes, thank you!” And then we kept silent. The boat kept going fast until I could see something appeared, it was like an island.

“What’s that?”

“An island!”

“Beautiful!”

“I told you, you’ll like it!”

Taewon stopped the boat and I was excited to see it clearly.

“Jimin…” Taewon called me before we got off the boat.

“Nae?”       

“I want to ask you something. And it’ll be the last time for me to ask you…”

“Oppa…” I said softly. He took my hand staring into my eyes deeply. I bit my lip lowering my head down.

“I’m serious…Look at me Jimin!” He said firmly. I raised my head to look at him with teary eyes. I knew what he was going to say. And I felt sorry for him already.

“I really mean it, Jimin. So please tell me…you’ll accept my heart…”

“I…I’m sorry…”

“I don’t want that anwer…I just want you to say Ok or something like you love me too…”

“I’m really sorry oppa…”

“Please…”

“Like I told you…Luhan…”

“I don’t want to hear his name! He’s nothing now!!!”

“I really can’t…”

“Then…you’ll regret it!” Taewon said with serious tone. That sounded cold and I felt strange out of a blue.

“Oppa…” I mumbled staring into his face. Now, I could see that his face had changed from Taewon oppa I knew to another stranger that I never seen before.

“You’ll regret that you reject me although I’m trying to love you from my heart!” Shiver ran down my body as he said that. He took my hand and we got off the boat.

“What do you mean?” I asked shakily.

“I don’t care anymore if you don’t love me, I don’t care if you accept me or not…what I’m going to do is to make you’re mine…”

“Tae…Taewon…” I said stepping back as he stepped toward me.

“And then you’ll regret forever when you know that truth that…I’m the one…who…kill…Luhan…hahas” My mouth dropped down, my feet stopped, and my eyes became wide…

“What…what are…you say…ing?” I managed to ask.

“You hear me right! Listen carefully again! I am the one who shot Luhan that night and that made he fell into the river and died!” He said firmly and clearly. I felt my body became weak and I could not hold it anymore, so I dropped myself down on the sand. What is this? Kim Taewon, now, was a person who shot Luhan not Kang Jihyung.

“You heard it? Understand now?” Taewon knelt in front of me.

“Wy…why?” I asked sobbing. I really could not get it right.     

“As Kang Jihyung told you…Luhan is a secret detective and unfortunately, I’m a wanted man he was spying. But he could only know that Kang Jihyung was that man. Actually, Kang Jihyung was just a doll to me…got what I meant?” He said with cold voice. I closed my eyes trying to connect the story. Luhan was a secret detective with his Chinese friends. Kang Jihyung was a doll. And Kim Taewon was a real criminal. What did I get myself into?

“And when you know it all now, I think we should start to talk about us”

“Please, tell me….this is a dream…” I said sobbing.

“This is reality and you have to accept it. And I’m not going to let you go easily”

“Taewon…please…you killed my husband…can’t you just let me live peacefully with my child?”

“No! Because I love you, why would I?”

“It’s not love Taewon!!!” Taewon startled as we heard a voice came from behind. I raised my head up to see, who was that? But the sun ray and the tears blocked my sight.

“You!? How can you?!!!” Taewon jumped to his feet surprisingly. I wiped my tears away and when I saw the person clearly my eyes got wider. I…I saw thing right, right? I was not dreaming, right?  He really stood there staring at me? Was it really him? I sat there didn’t know what to do.

“Lu…Luhan…”

 

Annyeon, chingus!!!!!! I'm sorry if this chapter is really short but i hope you like it. Becasue finally, Luhan showed up! Night, Day, Morning, Afternoon, evening! see you later!