Kiss

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

It was the last day of our honeymoon. We went to a small market having fun there.

“Noona, it’ll look cute on you!” Sehun put a pink hat on my head.

“Oh right, thank!” I said shyly.

“Let me a take a photo!” D.O captured me doing cute expression.

“Ah you’re so cute…” Suho said looking at the camera. I giggled blushing.

“Hyung, you put this on and take a picture with Noona!” Sehun put a hat on Luhan and pushed us together then capture fast.

“Wow, such a perfect couple. Wife with cute surprised face and husband with an annoying face! Hashasha….” Kai laughed hard with the other.

“Delete it then…” I said taking the camera from D.O but Chanyeol took it first.

“Nah, it’s cute!” And we had fun roaming around that market. I bought a lot of things and there were six gentle guys carried all of them and my weak husband walked empty handed handsomely. His only job was paying. Hashasha…

So I made a lot of girls there jealous, especially, Jelly and her friend. She kept glaring at me when the guys didn’t notice. But who care?

 

“Noona, you’re so evil sometime” Kai said looking at the bags in his hands.

“Nah, I just love them!”

“But didn’t you think it’s too much?” Baekhyun asked.

“It’s not like you pay at all!” I said carelessly with playful tone.

“It’s better if we pay and let hyung carry all the things instead!” Suho complained.

“Nah, you know that my husband is too weak to carry those, right? And you want him do it?” I asked playfully wiggling my eye brow at Luhan.

“Oh right! Sorry hyung!” Kai and Sehun apologized with sorrowed face.

“It’s not like I can’t do ‘that thing’ to you” Luhan whispered into my ear and walked forward. My cheeks heat up. Aish! ert!

“Aw, Noona is blushing. What did hyung whisper to you?”

“It’s…it’s nothing!”

“Eh eh eh…something will happen tonight!” Kai teased, that made me blush hard.

“Aish! You guys!” I stomped off.

“Wait up, Noona!”

 

“Ouch! My legs!” I messaged my legs as they were sore because of walking. We were in our room. Luhan was staring into his phone as usual. He glanced at me a second and then turned to his phone again.

“We have a party tonight, how am I supposed to dance there?” I mumbled.

It was the last night so we prepared a party on the beach with other couple who stayed in the hotel.

“Don’t join them then!” Luhan said getting up.

“No, it will be fun with other couple…what are you doing?” I asked as he sat down beside me and raised my legs putting them on his laps.

“What…what are you doing? Let me go!”

“Don’t move!” He hissed and started to message my legs. It felt better but it was very embarrassing. I tried to push his hands away.

“I’m fine…you should not do this…”

“It makes you feel better and you can join the party” He said calmly. I didn’t know what to do but stayed still with red face.

“Hot bath will be good for you…” He said getting up when he finished message my legs.

“Thank…thank you…”

“I’ll have a shower first!” He said coldly and got into the bathroom.

“Er…mm…” Sometime I felt uneasy with his coldness too. I liked when he’s being a playful kid to me than quiet and obedient.  

 

 

I was in a white loose dress with a long thin cloth around my shoulders and Luhan was in his simple outfit, a white pants and a white shirt. He looked like an angel though. You would think that, I was very proud to have such a handsome yet innocent face husband because you didn’t know him clearly like I do. He was a cold hearted, heartless, ert, idiot, nerd and blah blah blah…

“Hey, Hyung! Noona!” Kai and Baekhyun waved at us as soon as we reached the beach. A lot of people were there, chatting and having fun. I found Jelly was glaring at me. She dressed very y tonight with a shorts white dress, she was showing off her perfect figure and good size. Not like I was jealous but I thought it was an embarrassment to show the guys’ eyes our body. Almost guys there were checking out her body though. I glanced at Luhan if he checked her out too. I sighed in relief when I found that he kept his eyes on me. Huh? Wait! On me?

“What are you thinking?” He asked with a smirk.

“Noth…nothing…”

“You were thinking if I checked other girls’ body, weren’t you?” He asked raising his eye brow at me.

“Wha…what? I was not!” I tried to avoid his gaze.

“Jelly is beautiful, isn’t she? Very y too…” I quickly looked up at Luhan as he said that. He was staring at Jelly straightly as she looked at him too.

“Tch! ert!” I hissed and walked away and then turned around to stick my tongue at him as he smiled slightly at me with those playful eyes. Aish! He was such a childish sometime that I could not figure out which one was his real self. He turned very fast between playful side and cold side.                      

 

 

After the dinner, we gathered around the fire dancing. It was very happy. And then we chatted, danced, sing and joking. Luhan kept quiet all the time. He just let out a small smile if he found it’s funny.

Time flied fast and every couple went back to their room. I was walking slowly with Luhan beside with his hands in his pocket. It was cold and very quiet there.

“It’s great to be here, isn’t it?” I asked raising my eye brow at him. He turned to me and stopped walking. I stopped and turned to face him. I stared at him as he took my hands into his.

“You’re happy with them or with me?” He asked softly.

“I…why you ask like this?”

“Just answer!”

“I don’t know! Really… How about you? Oh, I see, you’re happy to be there to see Jelly’s hot body, am I right?” I asked mockingly.

“You think so?” He asked. I nodded.

“I see…”

“Why would I do that when I have a cute wife beside me? Who know, you can be ier than her…” He whispered andi cut him off before he could finish.

“Stop! Stop right there! You ert!” I yelled pointing at his face. He smirked taking my hands.

“What…what are you doing?” I asked with wide eyes as he leaned down closer.

“Is it wrong to kiss my wife?” He asked and dropped his lips on mine. I was dumbfounded as he started to move his lips softly. I didn’t know what to do but stayed still in that position. My knee became weak and was about to fall but he wrapped his arms around me supporting me to stand. I didn’t know how long it was…but…It felt like time stopped…

“Yah!!!! Let her go!!! I warned you that you cannot touch her, didn’t I?” I was pulled away from Luhan, it was very fast and I didn’t know what going on there and everything became blank and I fell down and I fainted I guess…

I’m very sleepy now. But I manage to update. Thank for your comments and loving. Thank you….