Worried

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

“If your heart beat fast it means you start to love me already!” He whispered softly and kissed me again. I didn’t know what to do but then I responded to his kiss….

My arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer as we kissed. Then…

His phone rang on the table. I pushed his shoulders gently, he groaned pushing himself up from me and went to take his phone. I stayed there trying to catch my breath. That was so close! I felt my cheeks were so hot. I turned to take a look at him and found he was frowning while listening to the phone. He glanced at me a second and walked quickly out of the room. Who was that? I frowned curiously.

I let out a deep breath. That was so passionate. What would happen if his phone didn’t rang? Aish! I lost my mind already!!! Babo me!

I covered my hot face and tried to sleep under the cover. It was so embarrassing though.

“Jimin!” Luhan’s soft voice came in. I widened my eyes didn’t dare to say anything and pretended to be asleep. He took the blanket off staring at me with his doe eyes. 

“I have to go out a while. Lock the door and sleep first. Don’t wait for me, ok?” He said softly.

“Why? It’s late already!”

“It’s just a meeting with my friends!”

“Suho and the other?”

“No! I’m going. Sleep early!” He said pushing me down and kissed my forehead before went out. I frowned looking at his back and then ran toward the window looking outside. Luhan was running out of the gate and got into a car that not the car we rode to school every day. It’s black and I could not see a driver. I bit my lip feeling uneasy. Sometime, Luhan was very mysterious. I never knew what he’s thinking. I felt like he always hides something from me and the other, something fishy about him.

I thought sitting on the couch, wait for him.

 

 

Luhan’s part

“Tell me the detail!” As Luhan got in the car, he asked Kris who started the engine.

“They come from China. And now, they move here. We don’t know about their place yet. Chen and Xiumin are working on it. And we also don’t know, how many branches and members they have. Tao has seen them once in China last month in a club dealing drugs. For now, I have only one picture of them. Here!” Kris said handing a photo to Luhan. He took it and examined with a torch.

“In the picture, where were they?”

“In an underground club, in Korea!”

“How long have they been in Korea?”

“Around two weeks!” Kris replied parking his car in front of a small house. Kris typed the code and the door opened.

“Don’t step on blue narrow. There are trap!” Kris said skipping the blue narrow. Luhan looked around the house.

“Good place you got!”

“It’s Xiumin’s house”

In the house, there were four guys. Lay was reading a book. Xiumin and Chen were doing something in their laptop. Meanwhile, Tao was examining a photo thoroughly.

“Let’s eat!” Kris announced placing the bags of food on the table. Lay and Xiumin quickly came to the food and picked their favorite one.

“Oh hi LuLu! When did you come?” Lay asked and Xiumin knocked his fist with Luhan.

“With Kris!”

“How was your honeymoon, hyung?” Chen asked.

“Great!”

“When will you become a father, gege?” Tao asked wiggling his eye brow at Luhan.

“Did you see those guys clearly?” Instead of answer, Luhan asked back.

“Don’t try to change the topic, ge!” Tao said taking his glasses off.

“Talk about your wedding, we’re sorry that we didn’t join!” Kris said sitting down on the couch with his laptop.

“It’s ok. I don’t want the other know that I know you guys anyway!” Luhan said sitting beside Kris.

“You should marry again and we’ll join for sure!” Xiumin smiled playfully.

“I agree!” Chen said raising his hand with his mouth full.

“I want to see Noona!” Tao chanted.

“Me too!”

“You’ll scare her!” Kris said chuckling.

“Eh? Gege, you know her?” Tao asked surprisingly.

“I saw her once!”

“How does she look?”

“She’s beautiful, kind, innocent…my ideal type”

“I really want to see her. NOW!” Xiumin and Tao shouted excitingly.

“You call me here, just to talk about my wife or…”

“Calm down, ge! We actually have something to discuss with you!” Tao cut him off.

“Ok, let’s started then!”

 

 

“See you tomorrow night!” Kris said waving his hand at Luhan. Luhan nodded and got in the gate. He opened the door carefully finding the whole house in darkness. He walked straight into their room to see his wife. But Jimin was not on the bed.

“Jimin!” He called out her name worriedly. He looked for her in the bathroom and got out to the living room when he could not find her there. Luhan turned the light on and found Jimin was sleeping on the couch. He sighed in relief kneeling down beside the couch. He cared her bang gently staring into her sweet face lovingly.

“You make me realize that I care about you too much, don’t you? So, how can I leave you alone every night without worried?...Loving you is a big mistake I made!” He mumbled leaning down to peck her lips softly.

“I should not let myself falling for you from the first place…but what can I do now? You already take all of my life…” He sighed and carried her up bridal style then headed to the room.

 

 

JiMin’s POV

“Luhan?” I asked opening my eyes.

“Yes!” He answered putting me down on the bed. And he laid beside me.

“Where were you from?” I asked turning my body to him.

“Sleep well…” He said pulling me into his hug. I pushed him away shyly.

“Answer me first!” I stared at him straight into his eyes. He looked at me silently and then sighed.

“I was meeting with my friends”

“You said to be honest to each other, right?”

“I tell you the truth”

“Like I believe…”

“…” He didn’t say anything but closed his eyes to sleep. It was like that, he stopped the argument by silent. How annoying!

“Luhan!”

“I’m trying to sleep here. You too, it’s late already. I told you to sleep early, didn’t I? I just met my friends from China. They want to apologize that they didn’t join our wedding and they said they want to meet you…that’s all, happy now?” He said a bit loud. I blinked my eyes as tears started to form. I was not angry that he raised his voice at me but I felt sorry that I didn’t trust him but deep inside I just worried about him.

“Don’t…don’t cry…” He panicked as he saw my tears rolled down.

“I just want you to sleep because it’s late now” He said wiping my tears from my cheeks.

“I’m now angry. I asked you because…I was very worried. What if something happen to you?...You know that you’re not well like the other, right?  I’m your babysitter, how can I let you go alone and I sleep well?” I said while sobbing. He sighed and pulled me into his arms.

“I’m sorry!”

“Big head lair! Don’t do that again, ok?”

“Ok…” He said smiling and kissed me on the lips.

“Night!” He whispered softly. I smiled snuggling in his arms. I think I was getting used to his hug already.

“Night!”

 

So…how was it? I’m glad you like it. And I really love all of your comments. And also welcome my new subs. Love you guys. Don’t forget to leave your comments. Thank you…..