Stranger

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

YooJiMin’s POV

I sat on the floor staring at a figure that sleeping in my bed. A perfect feature, with small flawless face, good eye brows, great eye lids, cute sharp nose, thin pale lips…With blond hair, his bang cover his forehead perfectly. What a wonderful face. He was wearing white shirt and white pants. That made him looked like an angel…….

Who was he? Why was he unconscious in front of my house? Was he a thief? Was he a bad person? Aish!! How a thief could look really good like this?

 

Flashback

It’s a sunny morning. I felt very good that day. I walked out of my house to go to school while humming a song. Suddenly my book dropped from my hands accidently, hmmm how clumsy!!! I sighed bending down to pick my books. As I was picking it up, something caught my eyes, it was a shoe which sticking out from my house gate. I slowly approached it and my eyes become wider…..It’s…It’s a….It’s a GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a few minutes I noticed that he was still breathing, it meant that he was still alive. I stepped forward and put my finger under his nose, Great! He’s still breathing. I started to shake him but no respond at all. Finally I decided to take him into my house because he was not too heavy I could take him in easily than the other man I thought.

Next I started to wipe the dirtiness from his clothes and face. To my surprise he’s very handsome and pretty at the same time, how good face he got. Even I’m a girl I felt I’m manly than him.

End of flashback

I kept staring into that beautiful face of him. Where was he from? Why? What? How? Wh questions were full in my head.

A few minutes later I got up and went to cook something for him.

After I finished cooking, I went to check on him again. There, I saw him sitting on the bed with the blank expression, he was staring into space. I didn’t know what to say but moved forward to stand beside the bed and examined his side face, his lips were a bit apart. He seemed in his own world.

“Ah hmm!” I let out a small cough before walked to stand in front of him. He looked up slowly staring at me with his unreadable eyes. I swallowed hard preparing to speak, but…

“What is this place?...” His voice came out softly one by one, which was a very sweet voice of him.

“Why am I here?” He continued

“It’s my house. And the second question, it’s should be asked by me though” my voice came out lowly. He frowned a bit that made me feel guilty to say like that.

“You were in front of my house unconsciously this morning, but why were you there anyway?” I asked back. Upon hear that question he shook his head.

“I …I don’t know” he frowned like he tried to think about what happened to him.

“It’s ok if you don’t remember. Are you hungry? I cooked for you already.” I asked softly, He shook his head 

“But you look tired and powerless. It’s like you haven’t eaten….”

“I hate when people try to annoy me!” He cut me off with calm voice that made me close my mouth automatically. I bit my lips trying not to yell at him. If it was usual I would open my big mouth and curse him to death. But I thought, it was not the right time to burn him in that state.

I swallowed hard nodding my head

“So just rest, when you’re fine, you can leave, maybe your family is finding you” I said and then walked out of my room leaving him alone but…

“Wait!” his soft voice stopped me from walking.

“What?” I asked didn’t even care to turn back.

“Can you call to my family telling them I’m here?” He asked with serious sound. I turned to face him raising my brow at him with the face ‘really? Do you remember?’ He nodded his head.

“I’m not amnesia” I shook my head and took out my phone and started to type the number he told me. After a few rings someone answer the phone.

“Hello!!! Luhan is that you? Hello!!!” It was female voice she seemed hurry in asking like she was waiting for a long time. Wait! Luhan? Who’s Luhan?

“Excuse me? I’m not Luhan. I’m calling you because someone asks me to do…”

“Oh then who’s that someone? Sorry that I was too harsh to you” She calmed down a bit. I looked at the guy in front of me mouthing ‘what should I say’

“Tell her, her son is with you now and tell her where your house is” He told with low tone.

“Hello?”

“Mmmm hello Err…. your son is with me right now…”

“Really? How? Where is your house? Come on tell me! No! Let me talk to him! Hurry!!!........” I took the phone away from my ear because of her screaming.

“Tell her!” He commanded

“Here is my address xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx you can come and pick him up…..”

“Ok, Ok, I’ll be there” Then she hung up. I looked at him who sitting on my bed like nothing happen. He looked innocent and powerless, but he seemed quiet that made me feel afraid when he speak.

“So……Mmmm I think I better go to wait for your mother” I was about to walk out but he grabbed my wrist.

“Can I ask you a favor?”

“Huh?” I turned to face him. He looked at me with pleading eyes. So cute!!!!

“Err…. what is it?” I asked softly afraid that my voice would break him.

“Tell my mum that you found me on the street like I’m a myopia person, ok?” Eh????

“Excuse me?”

“Do it, you help me once, so help till the end”

“But….you’re not, and I hate to lie”

“Yep I’m not, you just pretend….”

“So, you’re telling me that you’re a liar. You lie to your mother…I hate a liar…”

“There’s a reason to lie…”

“Ok ok….” Meanwhile the bell rang.