Missing

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

Morning

I woke up with a strange feeling, it was warm and nice. And then I opened my eyes as the sunray hit my face. What I saw first was small pink lips. I moved my gaze up to his small sharp nose and then his beautiful eyes with long eyelashes. Such an angel was sleeping, perfect! But…

“Ahkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!.....” I shouted my lung out as I realized that I was in Luhan’s arms. Luhan opened his eyes and frowned looking down at me. He didn’t let me go but tightened his arms around me.

“Let…let me go!”  I yelled hitting his chest. He caught my hands to stop me.

“I’m trying to sleep! Keep quiet or I’ll do something to shut you up!”

“You! Just let me go!”

“No the third warning, ok?” He said coldly and closed his eyes. My heart beat faster and faster in his arms. Aish! Why is he doing this to me? I could not even breathe properly.

“Hyung!!!!!!!!! Noona!!!!”  Sehun and Kai’s voice came from outside loudly. Luhan sighed but didn’t release me.

“I’ll open the door!”  I said pushing him away and he let me go. I fixed my hair and walked unsteady to open the door.

“Noona!!!”  Sehun said hugging me and then walked in the room.

“That was so hot!!”  Kai said winking at me. I frowned didn’t understand what he meant.

“Good morning! Where’s Luhan hyung?”  Suho asked with a smile.

“He’s sleeping, I guess…”

“Morning! You look horrible with bed hair!” Baekhyun said playfully. I pouted but smiled at D.O as came in.

“Good morning Yeolie!”

“Morning!” He said and got in the room.

As I walked in, I found Chanyeol, D.O and Suho were on the couch while Sehun, Kai and Baekhyun were on the bed disturbing Luhan.

“Hey, hyung wakie!” Sehun nudged Luhan shoulder.

“You look tired! What did you do last night, hyung?” Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows at me. Why me? Aish! these guys! They were thinking dirty for sure.

“I never know you’re such a beast, hyung? Don’t you think it was too hard for hard for Noona?” Kai said. I frowned with the meaning. Luhan groaned placing his hand on his eyes.

“Come on, hyung! It’s a good day to go out!” Sehun pulled Luhan’s hand from his eyes.

“Or you only want to say in and do something with Noona?” Kai said ersely. Ouch! That thing again!

“Get out!” Luhan said lowly.

“Ok then. I guess you really need to do something with Noona!” Baekhyun said getting up.

“ok, just don’t be too hard!” Kai said winking at me again. He really liked winking.

“And don’t be too loud too!” Sehun said smiling shyly. Eh???

“What are you guys talking about?” Chanyeol said.

“Huh?”

“They’re just kidding!” Suho said walking out of the room but I noticed his red face. What with that shy face?

“I know it’s normal” D.O smiled at me and walked out. I rolled my eyes clueless. The room was quiet again. I shook my head and got into the bathroom after had a long shower finding Luhan was sitting on the couch staring into his phone.

“Take a shower?” I asked. He sighed (what with that sigh)? and nodded and he got into the bathroom.

 

In a long pink skirt with a white t-shirt and a big hat on my head, I walked out of the room first leaving Luhan in his own world. I wanted to walk alone along the beach is so romantic. So I decided to go by myself without anyone knowing.

 

Finally, I reached the beach, I took my shoes of and walked bare feet. It felt good touching the sand in the morning.

“Ouch!!!” During I was walking a ball came from nowhere to be known hit my head hard. I covered my aching head looking for someone who did that to me.

“I’m sorry, very sorry!” A guy bowed at me and picked his ball up. I glared at him angrily but I tried to calm myself down and walked pass him.

“I’m really really sorry, ok?” He said jogging beside me.

“It’s ok!” I said carelessly.

“Forgive me and be friend, alright?” He said. I stopped at look at him silently.

“I’m Kim Taewon! Nice to know you!” He smiled reaching his hand to me. His eyes showed me that he’s honest to be my friend. I smiled shaking his hand.

“I’m Yoo JiMin!”

“So…are you alone?”

“Yes, for now…”

“Mean?”

“I come here with my…” Before I could finish his friend called him.

“Hey, Taewon, stop playing already?” His friend shouted from a far.

“Play with you guys later!”

“Ah I see. Go on and good luck!”

“She’s beautiful!” His friends and continued to play.

“So would you like me to accompany since you’re alone?” He offered politely.

“It’s ok…”

“I’m happy to be your guide!”

“Er…”

“Come on!” He said grabbing my hand. He’s not bad but too much friendly.

So we walked while chatting about our personality and favorites. He’s from Seoul too. He worked and lived there. He’s an easygoing and he’s from a wealthy family as well. With that my stomach growled loudly. I bit my lips smiling shyly.

“Wanna eat something?” He said smiling.

“Good idea!” I said and we found a small café to eat.

 

After we got our order, I started to dig in my food like there’s no tomorrow. I was very hungry though. I kept eating until I noticed that he didn’t even touch his food yet. I stopped and looked up at him. He was staring at me.

“Why don’t you eat? Aren’t you hungry?” I asked clueless. He shook his head. I frowned but he kept smiling at me.

“You look cute while eating!” He said string at me. I lowered my head wiping my mouth with tissues.

“Thank, but you make me think that you’re flirting with me…”

“Don’t think like that. Is it wrong to admire a friend?” He said with his angelic smile, it remained me about Suho’s smile. And with that Luhan popped up in my head.

“Wait! What time is it now?” I asked hurriedly. He looked at his phone.

“Half past eleven!”

“Oh god! I’m death!” I said trying to find my phone and then I realized that I didn’t bring my phone. Exo and Luhan must be looking for me for sure. Aish! Why did I forget about it! And did Luhan take his medicine? I bet he would skip it!

“What wrong?”

“I think I have to go! Thank for breakfast, sorry too, I don’t bring anything even my phone so I would like to treat you later, ok?”  

“It’s ok! It’s great to know you! But could you give your number?”

“Ok! When you need me to treat you back, call me!”

“So I can’t call you even if I don’t want your treat?”

“Eh? No, I meant I have to treat you back so…”

“Ok, see you later. I’ll make sure you treat me back!”

“Ok, bye bye!” I said and ran out of the café toward the hotel that we stayed.

 

“Oh is that Noona?” As I was close to the hotel I saw they were in front of it. Waiting for me I guess.

“Really! Noona where were you? We keep looking for you until now!” Sehun said grabbing my hand.

“You know, how worried we are?” Suho said.

“I’m sorry! I was walking alone along the beach!” I said.

“We went there too but could not find you!” Kai narrowed his eyes on me.

“I’m really sorry. Maybe I was with my new friend when you went to the beach”

“Oh you have a new friend?”

“Yes!”

“Ok, it’s good that you’re safe! We’re just afraid that you’re in danger!” Suho said.

“Thank that worry! Anyway, where is Luhan?”

“He’s probably in the room. After know that you’re missing, Luhan ran everywhere to find you but we could not”

“Did he take his medicine after breakfast?” I asked worriedly.

“He didn’t even have breakfast!”

“What?!”

“Really, Noona! Hyung very worries about you!” Baekhyun said pouting.

“I have to see him then!”

“I guess, you have to try to talk to him. When he angry he’ll not talk to anyone!”

“Thank!” I ran into the hotel and headed straight to our room.

“Luhan!!!” I opened the door and called his name. He was standing beside the window. I sighed walking toward him as he turned to look at me.

“I’m…I’m sorry…” I said lowly. He blinked his eyes staring at me with his unreadable eyes.

“I forget to tell you and forget to bring my phone…” I said feeling I did something wrong just to look into his eyes. He didn’t say anything but stepped toward me. I stared at him and then my eyes widened as he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him. I felt strange but warm next moment I hugged him back putting my head on his shoulder.

“Don’t do that again!” He whispered. I nodded my head and tears rolled down my cheeks. I thought he would yell at me angrily when he sees me but it turned like that…it’s like…I really didn’t know what to say…the feeling that when we’re wrong but we’re not blamed but got comforted…it felt good!

 

 

I keep smiling while writing the last part, how about you? Like me, when you read it?

I just go back to listen to ‘what is love’ chinese version of Chen and Luhan and I feel falling into Luhan more and more hehe (sorry for fangirling here). He’s just too sweet and serious at the same time in that song and his voice just so soft. Hehe! Bye bye for this chapter. Comments, please!