Tao!!!

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

Luhan put JiMin down into the bed gently and covered her body with blanket. He stared at her red face a few second with soft eyes.

“I’m sorry for using you as a trap but I had to. Sleep tight, JiMin” With that he turned around and walked to his room.

After shower, Luhan sat on his bed with his laptop on his laps. His eyes were glue to the screen until he frowned because he saw something was wrong, he grabbed his phone and dialed to someone, putting the phone to his ears his fingers worked on the keyboard flexibly.

“Hey, what’s wrong with my information?” Luhan asked as the other line picked up.

“What’s the problem?”

“It’s not what I want”

“Let me check”

After waited for half of minute

“Actually it was Tao’s mistake, he added some more information”

“Let me talk to Tao”

“Ok, TAO LUHAN WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!!!” The other line shouted.

“Yes gege”

“What the hell did you do to my information?” Luhan asked coldly.

“I added more information I found”

“What about the old one?”

“It was changed to new one”

“TAO!” Luhan yelled to the phone. He was angry because of Tao’s carelessness.

“Sorry sorry  gege I didn’t mean it, I just want to add more and make it clearly for you, really gege I didn’t mean it” Tao explained quickly without breath.

“Did I tell you to add, huh?”

“No…” Luhan tried to calm himself down.

“I want to talk to Kris” Luhan said calmly.

“Gege I’m sorry, really, next time I’ll not do it again” He cried out.

“Is there next time?”

“No, I mean I’ll not do anything you don’t order”

“Enough, give the phone to Kris”

“Ok, forgive me gege”

“I said I want to…”

“Ok ok, Kris!!!! Luhan gege want to talk to you!”

“Aish! This maknae” Luhan mumbled shaking his head.

“What’s up?” Kris voice came out.

“Can you find my old information that Tao changed?”

“I’ll try”

“Thank, very soon if possible”

“Ok”

“Ok bye” And Luhan hang up. He sighed deeply turning off his laptop and turned to grab a thick book from the shelf. He read the book quietly, sometime he noted something into his phone.

 

 

Morning

I opened my eyes slowly, felt like thousand stone were on my head. It was very hurt and heavy. What did I do last night, why it was freaking hurt? I sat up trying to remember last night. Ah! I got it, I drank a lot because of Luhan. And the point was, how could I’m here? And what time is it now? I had to go to school though. I took off the cover and found myself still in the dress from last night. Aish! My head was very hurt. I sat on the bed for a while to relieve some pain. And how was Luhan? I tried to get up to change my clothes and walked down stair.

“I don’t think you can go to school” Luhan was sitting at the dining table eating his breakfast. I sat down in front of him. I watched him drinking his milk slowly.

“I think so, but I have to” I sighed grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

“You don’t have to go to school, I already ask for permission for me and you” He said and walked out of the dining room.

“Hey, don’t you take your medicines?” I shouted at his back.

“Can’t you let me be strong just only one day?” He said didn’t even care to look back.

“No!” I felt his sigh and he turned to take his medicines from the shelf. He took his glass and put the medicines in his mouth. Next, he walked up to his room. I really wonder, what did he do in his room? It’s good that I didn’t have to go to school. I ate breakfast and walked up to my room. I stopped my feet in front of Luhan’s room and put my ear to the door trying to get what he said. But didn’t hear anything. So I decided to take a sneak by the door open. I tried to open the door gently, as the door opened Luhan was nowhere to be found.

“Eh?” I turned my head to left and right but could not find Luhan. Don’t tell me, he escape again? NO!

“LUHAN!” I opened the door properly searching for Luhan.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I turned to the voice of Luhan, he was leaning his back on the wall beside the door. Mm…I was caught thought.

“Err…I…I just wonder what are you doing? And…and…” I stuttered   looking everywhere but him. I could feel he was staring at me coldly. I bit my lip looking up to stare back at him.

“You’re really fishy” I said straightly to the point.

“Fishy?” He frowned a bit. I nodded.

“Well, you always talk about stupid information, meet strangers, do something different from what I think you would do and you act like you’re not a weak who have illness…” I stopped to breathe as I stared at his calm face. He looked at me innocently like a kid looks at his mother.

“Nonsense thing” He said and walked out of the room. I just stood there. Or it was just my imagination? He couldn’t like that, right? How a weak that was sick easily like him could did anything that unexpected, right? I shook that thought out of my head walking out of his room, but my leg betrayed my mind. It stopped as I turned back to look at his laptop which on the table beside his bed. I bit my lip as I sneaked at Luhan who was sleeping on the couch down stair. I moved my feet toward the table, staring at the laptop a few seconds, I forced my hand toward the laptop and opened it gently. But…stop it! JiMin ah, you’re doing something wrong! I told myself and walked out of the room again. Going down stair I kept thinking about it again. But could not get the good point of it, actually I could not tell either about what fishy movement of Luhan. He just talked about stupid information, why would I care about it a lot? Right! He was just a weak, he could not do anything bad, right? I walked into the kitchen trying to get out of my stupid mind.