Bully

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

I woke up and ready for school. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed.

“Fighting!!!” I said to myself, I could not know what will happen to me, I didn’t know how to face Kang Jihyun. Her glare last night made me goosebumps and fear!

I got out of the room and headed toward the kitchen to have breakfast.

“Luhan!!! What are you doing here? And where are my parents?” I asked as I found he was having breakfast already in his school uniform and my parent was nowhere to be found. I sat down in front of him staring at him. He didn’t say anything but push a letter to me. I took it and read. It was from my parent, they said that they went to the trip again. I sighed eating my breakfast.

 

 

“So…what do you think about the marriage?” I asked as we were in the car. He pushed his glasses up and sighed.

“What can we do when our parents are so serious?”

“You agree?!!!”

“I don’t!”

“So…the marriage will never happen, right?”

“It will happen!”

“Aw….”

“I found it’s not bad at all to marry you!”

“Yah!!!”

“I’m not joking! Isn’t it good that I have a babysitter as my wife? You can take care of me perfectly!”

“Yah!!!”

“…” Luhan shrugged his shoulders at me and turned to the window. I made a face at him. Tch!!! The problem is…how I face Kang Jihyun? TT_TT

 

“Yoo JiMin!!!”

Chuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!! And I got soaked from head to toes. What the?!!! As I stepped my right foot into the school, a tub of water welcomed me. I wiped my face and looked around. I found a group of girl stood around me with a tub in each hand.

“For a witch like you!!!”

“Witch?”

“You better not marry this nerd and give him to Jihyun unnie before we kill you!” One of them said harshly! She was Jelly, known as Kang Jihyun’s subordinate along with her group. My mouth slung open. It’s because I engaged to Luhan I had to face their threat? Wow just great!!! I didn’t know what to say either. I felt bad for Jihyun too but what can I do?

“What am I? Just give me to Kang Jihyun, that all?” Luhan said frowning. She turned to him and smirked.

“I wonder too, why does Unnie like a nerd like you that much?” She asked looking up at him. Luhan put his hands into his pants pockets didn’t say anything but grabbed my wrist and pulled me to walk.

“Yah!!! Nerdy!!!” She yelled out and ran to block our path.

“How dare you not answer my question?” She yelled at Luhan. Aish! “What do you want to know?” Luhan said coldly.

“You!!!...”

“Anyway, don’t dare to do anything bad to my fiancé again! JiMin is not wrong to marry me! We marry because we love each other not because you tell us to do. Remember, don’t hurt JiMin! Excuse me!” Luhan said firmly and dragged me away.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NERDY!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!” She screamed stomping her feet angrily.

 

 

“It’s your fault! It’s your fault!” I mumbled as I dried my hair with the towel in ExoK private room.

“Mr. Choi will be here to give your clothes!” He said lying down on the couch.

“I don’t think my peaceful life still be the same anymore!”

“…”

“It’s because of YOU! If you didn’t faint in front of my house! If I didn’t help! If you didn’t take me as a babysitter! I’ll not be going to marry you! And I’ll live happily as before and I don’t have to face Jihyun bullies me until I die…” I yelled angrily at him and threw the towel into his face.

“Yah!!! It’s dirty!”

“You deserve it! I got dirtier than you though!”

Knock Knock Knock

“It’s Mr. Choi!” He said. I ran to open the door and instead of meeting Mr. Choi…a lot of eggs hit on my head.

“What….” Luhan widened his eyes as he saw me in that state. He quickly pulled me in the room and slammed the door shut loudly.

“Are you crazy? Why don’t you hurry close the door? Shh!!!” He yelled at me as I stood still didn’t know what to do. He groaned taking the towel and wiped my dirty face. I pushed his hand away harshly and walked toward the door. I got out and found a lot of students there in front of the room. I glared at them as they was about to throw the eggs to me again.

“Satisfied?!!! That you see me like this, is it your pleasantness? What are you guys? That you have to follow Kang Jihyun? And what did I do to you? That you have to hurt me like this? Tell me!!!” I asked yelling at them. They remained silent.

“Because you are Yoo JiMin! Because you are getting married to a nerdy that Kang Jihyun loves, so that you have to face all of these!” Jelly said walking through the crowded. I glared her angrily.

“So, if you don’t want us to hurt you like this, just give him to Unnie!” She said coldly. I rolled my eyes unbelievably. This is really too much. I was about to shout at her again but I got hit by eggs again. I closed my eyes tightly waiting for it. But I didn’t feel like anything hurt me at all. I opened my eyes and found ExoK standing in front of me like a wall. And the students stepped back one by one.

“What the heck are you doing?!!!” Kai yelled at them.

“Noona, are you ok?” Sehun checked me up and down and dragged me into the room. My tears rolled sown my cheeks unconsciously as Sehun put me down on the couch. Luhan was staring at me with unreadable eyes.

“Hyung, I think you should take Noona home…”

“Let’s go!” Luhan said dragging me outside. I followed him like a doll.    

 

 

 

No one’s POV

Luhan sighed staring at JiMin’s sleeping face. After she washed up, she looked so down and tired so Luhan forced her to sleep. She slept with tears on her face. Luhan felt bad for her too. He reached his finger to care her bang gently feeling like she was a girl he had to protect.

“I feel like I have to protect you…not because you’re my babysitter but you’re my wife!” He said and got up to grab his phone from the table and walked out of the room.

 

 

 

“Ayo Kris!” He said to the phone.

“Hey, what’s up? Did you decide?”

“Yes! I’m sorry that I have to do this”

“I know. We always respect your decision”

“But I still work with you guys…”

“It’s hard, bro!”

“I can do it!”

“You sure? What about your fiancé? What if your family knows about your fact?”

“I’ll make sure they’ll never know about it!”

“There’s no secret in this world but just make sure to keep it as far as we can!”

“Ok!”

“Anyway, your fiancé is very beautiful and innocent, are you sure you’ll love her and never hurt her? I heard that she hates people who lie and you’re telling a lie to her…it’s a big trouble here if she finds out!”

“I don’t know. But I feel like I have to do it for some reason”

“So, you agree to take this marriage? Ah! I know, you’re falling in love, am I right?”

“I really don’t know. Today, she was bullied badly because our marriage! I feel bad to see her like this”

“Let me say…you feel like pity her and want to protect her!”

“It’s kind of…”

“Ok, like I said, I respect your decision! Let keep it goes together!”

“Thank!”

“Welcome! Oh, I have to go to cut Tao’s head. He destroyed my work again!”

“Again? I think you have to train him harder this time!”

“Think so. Aish! That kiddo!!!” And Kris hung up! Luhan sighed looking up to the sky. Under his poker face he had such a caring heart that there’s very few people know about this side of him.

 

 

I'm sorry for the late update. But i'm very busy nowaday maybe i can update more often next month. So so sorry for this, i hope you can wait for me. Thank you.