Flower?...

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

I was sitting on the bench in the garden staring into the space. It was a beautiful night…the sky was full of stars.

“Lu…are you watching me up there, right?” I mumbled and tears started to form in my eyes again. I touched my stomach trying to feel the baby with tears rolled down my cheeks. I remembered every time he asked for my trust, his worried face with sad eyes, his calm face…I missed those moments…I really do…Luhan…I missed you…

“You said you never leave me and what now?...you broke your promise…” I mumbled sobbing silently.

“You can catch a cold, you know?” I quickly wiped my tears as I found Taewon oppa was standing behind me.

“An…anyeong oppa. When did you come?” I managed to say.

“A while ago…you cry again…” He said sitting down beside me. I lowered my head down.

“How do you feel today?”

“Sick all day...but I can handle it…normal for pregnancy…” I said lowly.

“Tomorrow you have to see the doctor, right? I’ll accompany you, ok?”

“It’s ok oppa, I can go by myself…”

“I’ll come to take you in the morning tomorrow. Good night!” He said and then walked to the gate and out of my sight before I could protest. I sighed feeling sorry about him. I was not good enough to deserve his love, a very good heart from him. I really could not.

 

I woke up with a slight headache. Looking around made me feel like living alone in the world. But the next moment I touched my stomach, I felt warm and knew that I was not only one who lived in this wide world. I tried to smile and got off the bed to ready myself to the hospital but my eyes caught something strange on the nightstand. I approached the nightstand and found a flower, hydrangea flower…I frowned thinking. I didn’t remember I put that flower there and we never had hydrangea flower in the garden…we never bought that flower too. Then who put it on the nightstand? I picked the flower up and examined it closely. It was fresh and alive. Or…it’s Taewon oppa? No, he never gave me flowers…it could not be…but maybe it could be…

I snapped out of the thought because of the knock. I put the flower down and went to open the door.

“Good morning agassi. Mr. Kim is waiting for you” Mrs. Lee said smiling. I sighed but nodded.

“Thank you, Auntie. I’ll be ready in minutes, tell him”

“Nae!”

I sighed staring at the flower. Where could it from?

 

So I went to the hospital with Taewon oppa. We were sitting on the waiting chair waiting for my turn.

“I’ll get the drink. Wait here, ok?” He said and walked away. I let out a deep breath looking around. I found a woman with a baby in her arms. I approached her and stared at the baby. He was sleeping soundly. I smiled reaching my hand to pat his hair gently. That woman smiled at me.

“It’s your first pregnant?” She asked. I nodded.

“You’re nervous? Me too, when I was pregnant with my first child I was very excited and nervous. Don’t worry everything will be fine…”

“Thank you…”

“Your husband is very handsome and caring…you’re so lucky” She said looking at Taewon who walking toward us.

“Ani! He’s not my husband. He’s my brother!” I said.

“Oh! Then where is your husband? I guess he’s very busy, right?”

“He’s…he’s gone…” I said lowly. She seemed understand and said sorry. I nodded and went back to my seat.

“What with this sad face? Smile, ok?” Taewon said stretching his lips into a smile. I smiled weakly turning away.

“Kim Jimin!”

“Yes!” I got up as I was called and headed into the room.

 

 

“The baby is fine, right?” Taewon oppa asked as we were in the car back home.

“Nae!”

“Let’s have lunch then. I’m starving, and you?”

“Ok!”

“You should eat a lot since you have a little one in your tummy!” He said playfully. I smiled nodding.

“Oppa!”

“Nae!”

“Do you like hydrangea?” I asked remembering the flower this morning.

“Hydrangea? Yes, I like it! Why?”

“Do you know what does this flower means?”

“I’m not sure too…why you ask me out of a blue with this flower? You like it?”

“Nothing! Just want to make sure that you didn’t give it to me”

“What with that flower?”

“I woke up this morning and I found hydrangea was put on the nightstand. I don’t know who put it there too”

“Could it be…your friends or Luhan’s friend?”

“I guess!”

“When will you go to the hospital again?”

“Next month the same date”

“I’ll accompany you again. Don’t protest!” He quickly warned as I was about to say no. I sighed.

 

I walked in the house and heard a loud laughter from the kitchen. I smiled as I found it was Sehun and D.O. They were helping Mrs. Lee cooking.

“Auntie, I like this soup, let me take some home!” Sehun said with puppy eyes to Auntie. She smiled nodding her head and he jumped in joy like a kid got his candy.

“Auntie, could you teach me how to make this soup and I’ll cook for Sehun later!” D.O said.

“I’ll not eat the soup you make for me, hyung!” Sehun said sticking his tongue and D.O and he got hit by scallions from D.O.

“It’s hurt, Hyung!”

“You asked for it!” I shook my head with those two childish kids.

“Oh, hey Noona!”

“Hi!”

“Are you feeling well today?” D.O asked. I nodded.

“Sehun, did you come yesterday?” I asked turning to Sehun.

“Yestersay I was very busy and I didn’t come. What’s wrong, Noona?”

“Nothing! Just felt strange because you never absent in visiting me”

“But I come today!”

“Of course you are now!”

“Do Di O!!!!”

“Oh SeHun!!!”

 

 

After dinner, I got into my room to rest. Omma and appa were quiet busy and they were on the business trip, so there were only me and Mrs. Lee in the house. It’s quiet and lonely.

And as usual I cried before slept.

 

“Lu…don’t leave me…” I mumbled kneeling on the ground. Luhan was standing in front of me and then he knelt down.

“I don’t! I love you, why would I leave you?…” He said wiping the tears from my cheeks.

“Liar! You already leave me…”

“I didn’t!...”

“You did!”

“I promise…I never leave you again!...”

 

I opened my eyes and found it was morning. I wiped my tears away and got up. Then I found Hydrangea was on the nightstand again. Hydrangea again? What with this flower? I frowned taking it to smell. Its smell was fresh and gave me a warm feeling. Who put it there? Mrs. Lee? Sehun? Or D.O? Could it be one of Exo? I guess I should ask them.