Got caught and Kipnapped

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

Luhan opened his eyes and turned to look at Jimin who sleeping in his embrace. He sighed trying to remove her hands from his waist very gently. She said she was afraid that he would leave her when she’s asleep so she hugged him tight just like that. Luhan successfully got out of her hands and sigh in relieve when he found she was still in her dream land. He covered her body with the blanket and kissed her forehead before got out of the room. He went into his room and jumped out of the window and climbed over the gate to his small house.

He got into the house and headed to his computers. He then checked the camera that he set in front of Jimin’s house secretly. Luhan frowned as he saw some strangers kept hanging back and forth in front of the house this morning and a few days ago.

“Shh!” Luhan groaned thinking about Jimin’s safe. With that his phone rang.

“Yes?”

‘…’

“Ok, I’ll be there!” Luhan said and hang up. He changed into black outfit and drove his motorcycle out of the house. Then he met Kris at the parking lot.

“I like this, hyung!”  Tao hopped onto the motor behind Luhan.

“You haven’t sent the photos to me yet, Tao!”  Luhan said.

“I’ll do tonight!”

“It’s 12 already!”

“I meant I’ll send when I go back home!”

“Keep your words!”

“Ok!”

“Get off!”

“Fine!”  Tao pouted getting off the motor.  

“Let’s go!” Kris said walked away coldly. Luhan parked his motor and followed Kris with Tao beside.

“Hyung!”

“Hm?”

“I want to see Noona!”

“You’ll see her soon!” Luhan said putting glasses on.

“Really?”
“I’m not kidding!”

“Woooohooo!” Tao jumped happily.

They went into the club and met Lay and Chen.

“Hi, hyung!” Chen waved his hand at Luhan and Kris and knocked his knuckle with Tao.

“When did you see Kang Jihyung?” Luhan asked sitting down beside Kris.

“Every night!”

“Where?”

“In front of the club last night and tonight he’s in that room!” Lay said nodding his head to a room beside.

“Do you know his place?”

“I followed him last night but I lost his trace at the corner…it’s like he realized that I was following him” Lay explained lowly.

“That’s he is!” Chen said pointing his lips to Kang Jihyung who getting out of the room. Luhan lowered his head when Kang Jihyung walked by them.

“I’ll follow him!” Tao said getting up and when he turned around he bumped into a guy.

“I’m sorry!” Tao bowed and followed Kang Jihyung. Luhan, Kris and Lay walked behind Tao. That guy was Namhwa, he was about to walk on but his eyes caught Luhan and he followed behind until they were at the entrance of the club.

“Luhan!” Nam called out. Luhan stopped his feet a second and then walked on didn’t notice that Kang Jihyung also heard Nam’s calling. Kang Jihyung glanced back a second and he knew that he was followed.

“Luhan! It’s really you! Bastard!!!” Nam yelled and ran to grab Luhan’s collar and punched Luhan hard. Luhan lost his balance and Kris supported his shoulder. Everything turned wrong, Kang Jihyung started to run and Tao kept following. Luhan groaned wiping the blood from his lips.

“I’ll get Kang Jihyung!” Lay said running after Tao.

“Kang Jihyung?” Nam mumbled looking at Luhan. Luhan didn’t have time to explain. He needed to get Kang Jihyung as soon as possible. He ran after Lay.

“Yah!!!” Then Nam ran after Luhan.

“How dare you leaving MinMin alone? We need to talk!” Nam yelled running after Luhan.

“If you don’t want to get into trouble I suggest you to go back!” Kris said running beside Nam.

“What are you guys? And why you want to get Kang Jihyung?” Nam asked but he got no answer because Kris ran faster behind Luhan.

“Yah! Yah!!!!” Nam tried hard to catch up with Kris and Luhan. He didn’t notice that he was running fast in the small alley with Luhan and his friends. And he didn’t know why he did that.

“Yah! When will you stop?” Nam shouted as he felt his knees became weaker and weaker. Kris frowned annoyingly. Nam put his hands on his knees panting hard.

“You guys…really…er…what…is…this?” Nam said lifting his head up and his eyes became bigger as he found he was standing behind Luhan, Kris, Lay, Chen and Tao and there were men standing around.

“What…what’s going on here?” Nam stepped back until his back touched Kris’s back.

“I told you!”

“What kind of situation is this?” Nam asked with shaky voice.

“I’m going to exercise tonight!”  Tao said shaking his head in slow motion.

“Don’t tell me you guys are going to fight with these men?” Nam said eyeing the men.

“Of course!” Lay smirked.

“Luhan too?” Nam looked at Luhan who stood still staring at Kang Jihyung, he was smirking at Luhan.

“I can’t believe I meet you in this kind of situation, Nerdy!” Kang Jihyung said staring deeply in Luhan’s eyes.

“And it’s unbelievable that you’re a Black Deer of these detectives! Just great!” Kang Jihyung smirked.

“Detective? Black Deer?” Nam widened his eyes at Luhan.

“It will be better if you let us arrest you and admit everything! We got all of your bad activities!” Lay said. Kang Jihyung laugh loudly before turned to the men.

“Make sure you will not let one of them alive! And Nerdy, oh no! Black Deer, if you can survive after this…we’ll meet again and I’ll make sure…you’ll die with your girl!!!” Kang Jihyung said firmly and walked away into the dark. Luhan clenched his fist. He wanted to run to attack Kang Jihyung badly but there were a lot of men he had to take care with his friends.  

“Shh! It’s turning bad here!” Kris said lowly.

“Can…can someone explain what I got myself into? Luhan, you’re bastard!” Nam yelled.

“We’ll explain later. But now, I think you have to survive yourself first!” Chen said putting his hand on Nam’s shoulder.

“Lay, Tao you take care ten of them, alright?” Kris said. Tao and Lay nodded.

“Chen,…”

“Two!” Chen smiled doing V sign.

“Fine! And you…” Kris pointed to Nam and he widened his eyes shaking his head.

“I can’t! I never fight before!”

“You just hit Luhan hyung though!” Tao mocked.

“Stop it, Tao! Lu…” Kris turned to Luhan.

“I think I have to get this guy out of here! We’ll get Kang Jihyung later” Luhan said glancing at Nam.

“Then…let’s fight!!!” Tao shouted attacking a guy in front of him. And everything went chaos. Luhan attacked whoever came to get Nam and him.

“You really have two faces, Luhan! Does Min know about this side of yours?” Nam said looking at Luhan who kicked into a man’s chest hard.

“You’re going to explain me after this!” Nam said throwing his fist into a guy’s face.

“Good fist you have, flower boy!” Luhan said smirking.

“You’re also a flower boy too!”

“Hyung, watch out!!!” Tao shouted his lung out. Luhan bent down and spin around to kick a guy into his face.

“Best kick ever!” Nam clapped his hand and in a blink of an eye Luhan grabbed Nam’s neck pushing him to bend down and threw his fist into a man who was about to hit Nam with a big stick.

“Shh! You just pushed me down, idiot!”  Nam yelled.

“He was trying to save your life!” Chen said and kicked a guy who already on the ground.

 

 

Kris sat down tiredly. He eyed the men on the ground and then smiled at Luhan. Tao and Lay caught each other’s hands and bumped their shoulders. Chen helped Nam getting up from the ground. Luhan stood still thinking about something and then his eye brows were pulled together.

“What’s wrong, Lu?” Kris asked worriedly.

“Are you fine, hyung?” Tao asked.

“I have to go!” Luhan said and ran off.

“Where are you going?” Lay asked but he got no answer because Luhan already gone.

“Can you explain everything now? What are you guys?” Nam asked eyeing them back and forth.

“I’m tired!” Kris said walking into the alley.

“It’s none of your business!” Tao smirked and followed Kris.

“Later, ok?” Chen smiled.

“Since I always forget everything I think I can’t explain to you. Sorry!” Lay said walking behind Chen. Nam stood there dumbfounded.

“If you want to go to police station, stay there!” Chen yelled out from the dark. Nam widened his eyes as he heard the police car and hurried ran after them.

 

 

Luhan climb onto the window and ran straight to their room.

“Min!!!” Luhan opened the door searching for Jimin but she was nowhere to be found. Luhan felt that his heart dropped down.

“Jimin!!!” He called running around the house but he could not find Jimin.

“Min, you’re safe, right?” Luhan groaned walking into the room. Then he found a note on the table. He picked it up to read and he dropped his body to the floor.

 

From: Kang Jihyung

          Dear Black Deer

          Your wife is safe for now…if you want to see her last time…come alone!

 

Luhan clenched his fists hard feeling like his heart break into million pieces.

“Min, I’m sorry! Please stay safe!”

 

 

I’m sorry that I didn’t update. And I think I’ll finish this fic soon and I can update Sehun fic more often. Thank you and welcome my new subs. I love you guys. Sleep well!