I Want to be a Reason Behind Your Smile

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

“Good morning!” Mom said sitting down on a chair beside me. We were having breakfast, I sat between Luhan’s mom and Luhan. Luhan’s dad was in front of mom and Grandma was facing me. I didn’t talk to Luhan since we woke up. I was still angry with him though.

“Do you have any plan today?” Dad asked. I looked up at him and smiled.

“Yes! I’m going to meet my friend in the morning!” I said.

“We’re going to meet our business partners today. We want you to meet them too but if you already have plan, later then” Mom said sadly.

“I’m sorry!” I said.

“It’s ok! Have fun! Are you going along with Jimin, Lulu?” Mom turned to Luhan.

“No! He said he wants to stay home today!” I quickly replied. Luhan glanced at me shaking his head.

“Who said that? I have my plan too” He said. I pouted at him.

“Where are you going?” Asked grandma.

“Secret!” He said wiggling his eye brow at me.

“Tch!” I rolled my eyes. Mom giggled as grandma looked at us back and forth.

“Are you two fighting or what?” Grandma asked.

“Yes!/ NO!” I said No but he said Yes. I turned to glare at him as he gave me a smirk. Ahk he annoyed me again.

“What with Yes and No?” Dad asked smiling.

“She’s angry with me!” Luhan said honestly. So great and honest, my husband!

“What did he do to you, Jimin? Tell me and I’ll cut his head off for you?” Grandma said.

“Ani…just…” I didn’t know how to tell them too. I was angry because he lied to me and didn’t tell the trust why he had to lie.

“Does he betray you with other girl?” Dad asked looking straight at Luhan.

“Ani…” I shook my head.

“Or he was too hard on you to make our grandchild?” Mom asked with normal face like it’s a simple thing to talk.

“A..ani…” I quickly waved my hand as my cheeks heated up. Dad chuckled at his wife’s straight question.

“Yeobo, you embarrassed her!” He said.

“What? Embarrassed?! Don’t be shy! If you’re so shy like that, when will we see our grandchild?” She said with wide eyes. Ouch! It’s going to be a long story. I lowered my head down didn’t know what to say.

“Come on! Don’t fight a lot or we’ll do something…”

“Enough yeobo! You’re making our daughter in law feel uncomfortable, you know? We’re going out! Have fun Kids!” Dad said pulling mom away.

“Don’t let me know you two haven’t done it yet, ok?” Mom shouted before Dad could pull her out of the door.

“It’s your fault!” I made angry face at Luhan. Grandma shook her head getting up and walked out.

“Remember your mom’s word, Kids!” She turned to us before she was out of our sight. I got up and got into our room to ready myself to meet Taewon oppa.

“You’re going to meet him?” Luhan asked walking behind me. I didn’t answer and took my purse and jacket.

“Jimin! Don’t you hear me?” He caught my wrist before I could go out of the house.

“Yes, I’m going to meet my friend, Kim Taewon!” I answered mockingly. Luhan sighed looking into my eyes deeply. 

“Just be careful. Call me immediately if something wrong! I love you!” He said softly, kissing my forehead and then closed the door. I smiled getting into the car. Although we were in bad term, he still cared about me though, that’s what I love about him.

“Where to go, Agassi?” Mr. Choi asked.

“XXX café”

 

Mr. Choi drove the car off and Lay was following behind Jimin’s car. It’s Luhan’s order that Lay had to follow her around.

Luhan got in Kris’s car and he drove it off.

“Are you sure about this?” Kris asked as Luhan put on a mask and glasses.

“Mm!”

“It’s dangerous!”

“Get into danger is our job, don’t you know?”

“Let me do it instead!”

“Sure?”

“No!”

“I see!” Luhan smirked putting his phone to his ear.

“Are you there, Chen?”

‘Yes, we’re here!’

“Is everything fine?”

‘Yes, that guy’s arrived already!’

“Good!”

 

Kris and Luhan walked into the crowd of people who were waiting for the car racing. It was a private car racing place. Luhan looked around and caught Chen and Xiumin’s figures.

“There!” Luhan said and walked toward Chen and Xiumin. Kris eyed a group of guys who staring at them and then followed Luhan.

“Are you sure Lu?” Xiumin asked worriedly. Luhan nodded looking at a gang and one of them was Kang Jihyung.

There were eight sports cars readied for racing. Luhan staring at Kang Jihyung whose car was next to him. Kang Jihyung looked at Luhan and then put his thumbs down at him. Luhan took off his glasses staring at Kang Jihyung with his deer like eyes. Kang Jihyung smirked walking toward Luhan. He didn’t recognize Luhan as well.

“Hi Newbie! Are you confident of your driving? I think you’re too young to beat me, you know?” He said mockingly.

“I’m not sure too!” Luhan said coldly.

“Then go back to your mom hahahahas!”

“I’m not sure if you or I will run to mom!”

“You!!! Fine…we’ll see!”

“Be careful! You’ll lose everything if you lose this game to me!” Luhan said. Kang Jihyung frowned looking into Luhan’s eyes.

“Everything?”

“Maybe you don’t notice that you’re going down and only look up…so you don’t know how low it is when you fall…”  Luhan smirked and got into his car. He was going to beat Kang Jihyung down and he must win this competition. Kang Jihyung liked car racing very much and he has never lost before. Luhan put his best to beat him this time. Because if Kang Jihyung lost…he would do anything to win and he would fall into Luhan’s trap.

“Xiumin hyung and Chen, watch over Kang Jihyung’s gang! Maybe they are dealing drugs or something. Kris, keep your camera on Kang Jihyung wherever he goes, whatever he does, got it?” Luhan said and hung up.

Chen and Xiumin walked around with their eyes on Kang Jihyung’s members. Kris checked his video camera and started to focus on Kang Jihyung.

“Everything is ready!!!” Kris mumbled.

In a blink of an eye after the gun was shoot out, the eight car rushed forward trying to reach the goal first. Luhan’s car was behind three cars, one of them was Kang Jihyung’s car. Kang Jihyung smirked as he saw Luhan’s car was far away from him.

“Watch your hand kid!!!” He mumbled under his breath.

Luhan speeded up and went up until his car was behind Kang Jihyung’s car. Kang Jihyung slapped the steering wheel and raced the car engine. He drove his car like a crazy man trying to block Luhan’s car. Luhan smirked slowing down his speed. Kang Jihyung frowned didn’t understand why Luhan slowed down. Luhan took this advantage to go up and his car was beside Kang Jihyung’s car. Kang Jihyung growled bumping his car into Luhan’s. Luhan smiled seeing Kang Jihyung started to lose control. Their cars were on the same speed for a while that made Kang Jihyung panicked. No one could keep their speed as same as him before and he never lost this game to anyone too, never ever! But…while Kang Jihyung was thinking about losing, Luhan took the last chance to rush to the goal. Kang Jihyung really lost his sense rushing toward Luhan’s car. Luhan smirked speeding up and finally Luhan reached the goal first. Kang Jihyung was very angry and became wild. He rushed toward Luhan and grabbed Luhan’s collar shirt.

“How dare you!!!”

“You lost!” Luhan said taking Kang Jihyung’s hands from his shirt.

“Bastard!!!!” Kang Jihyung punched Luhan hard. Luhan lost balance stepping back a few steps. Kris supported Luhan’s back glaring at Kang Jihyung.

“It’s just a game, why so serious?” Kris asked coldly.

“We’ll meet again!!!”Kang Jihyung shouted and walked away with embarrassment. He could not believe that he lost this game to a kid.

“Are you ok?” Chen asked worriedly. Luhan nodded taking his mask off and wiped the blood from his lips.

 

 

“Let me see the video!” Luhan said. Kris passed the camera to Luhan and went into his room. They came back to their house, Tao was checking all the photos and video that they got. Chen and Xiumin were discussing about something. Luhan watched the video quietly.

“Wow Lu ge, it was so great! Your racing skill is still the same!” Tao said amazingly watching the video with Luhan.

“Send me all the photos and video today!” Luhan said giving Tao the camera. With that Lay came in.

“Hi!” Lay greeted.

“How’s my wife?”

“Ok! She arrives home already. Nothing is abnormal with your wife. But I think that guy is strange. Looked like he likes Jimin a lots!” Lay said.

“Thanks!” Luhan said and walked out of the house.

“Yah! I’m not finished yet!” Lay shouted and Luhan stopped to listen.

“After meeting that guy, your wife went to meet another guy that I think they are close to each other. Do you know him?” Lay asked worriedly. Luhan didn’t say anything but walked on.

 

 

Jimin’s POV

I came home after I met Taewon oppa and Namhwa. They made me smiled a lots. Taewon was a funny guy, he made me comfortable to talk to him. Nam kept talking about Luhan’s bad secret and two face here and there. But still he never failed to make me laugh at his funny action and face.

“Is Luhan home, auntie?” I asked Mrs. Lee, a maid.

“He’s not, Agassi!”

“How about grandma?”

“She’s gone to her friend’s house!”

“Oh, thank you! What can I help you with dinner, auntie?”

“No, thank, Agassi!” Then I got into our room. It sounded very boring. I sat on the couch looking around the room. I just noticed Luhan’s room color, it was mauve. I felt sad suddenly. It’s pale and full of sorrowful. I didn’t like it, maybe I’ll the color later. Then my eyes caught a photo on the bookshelf. It was Luhan’s photo with his mom and a young girl. She looked beautiful and had a same smile as Luhan. Luhan’s sister? I took that photo from the shelf and examined it thoroughly. Luhan seemed so happy that time. I loved his smile in the photo. The smile that I’ve never seen before.

“Happy with your date?” I flinched as Luhan wrapped his arms around me from behind. He asked softly.

“It’s not a date, Luhan!”

“Ok, it’s two dates, right?”

“Aw don’t burn the fire, please!” I took his hands off my waist but he didn’t release.

“Don’t worry, I trust my wife, but I don’t trust him!” He said taking the photo from my hand.

“Is she your sister?” I asked pointing to the girl. He nodded.

“I like your smile here! I’ve never seen you smile like this with me…” I said lowly. Luhan frowned staring at me and then turned away. I pushed him away with a slight pout.

“I see…” I said and walked into the bathroom. I didn’t know why I felt like that? I felt like hurt, I was hurt that I could not be a reason behind his smile, his wide sincere smile.