Drunk

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

It’s been two months since we married. A lot of things happened, there were happy thing, sad felling, jealous, crying, fishy and fighting between us. I fought with Luhan often. Every time we fought Luhan was the one who walked away. He would be quiet or going out for a while. I didn’t know where he went but there was a car picked him up every time he went out. That made me curious, who was that? I ended up crying and Taewon oppa was the first one who cared to comfort me. Luhan would be jealous that I found it’s cute when he told me honestly that he’s jealous. Meanwhile Jelly kept getting into our business, she came to our house a lots especially after school. Sometime she brought food or snack. Sometime she brought Nam or Exok along that made our quiet house became a mess.

Recently, I was very busy with my final exam while Luhan was so busy with something that I didn’t know what was it? He didn’t care about the exam but hanging out with his friends, I didn’t know who either. We rarely talked at school or at home. He would sleep in the class and he would stare out of the window when we were in the car. At home, we talked during dinner a little and then I had homework to do and he would read his book or played with his laptop or phone. He would nag a little if I went to bed late because of the school work, I was stubborn to stop doing my work and he would take all of my books from me and forced me to sleep. Sometimes he had fever but didn’t tell me and acted like he’s fine that pissed me off then I nagged him until he could not stand it and he swear that he would never hide it from me again.

“It’s late now, Min!” See! I was doing exercise and Luhan pulled my book away.

“I’m not finished…” I sighed taking the book back but he threw it to the couch. I glared at him and walked to take it back.

“Don’t be stubborn, ok?” Luhan said lifting me up and walked to the bed. I sighed and didn’t protest. It would not work either if I struggled out of his arms. 

“I don’t want to fail exam” I mumbled.

“What I care first is your health!” He said putting me down on the bed and laid beside me.

“I wonder, where do you go whenever we have a fight? And who do you hang out with?” I asked staring at him. He turned to me and put his arms as a trap and I stayed between them. He stared down at me and then sighed.

“We keep fighting because of your suspect, am I right? You think that I’m fishy, don’t you? Right! I’m doing something bad…”

“You’re…you’re what?” I widened my eyes as he said that. He smirked leaning closer until his nose touched my mine. I pressed my head hard on the pillow.

“Luhan, it’s not funny!”

“I’m not joking!”

“Please!”

“I just hang out with my friends, I don’t dare to stay near you when I’m jealous or angry. Sometime I go to their house and sometime club!”

“Club?” I remembered what Nam told me. So he really went to club.

“Yes!”

“You know, you can’t drink, right?” I said angrily.

“Just a little doesn’t hurt”

“You!...Aish!”

“Worry? Nah…It’s ok, it’s just a little!”

“Don’t you care about yourself?” I yelled hitting his shoulder.

“I’m fine!”

“It’s not good!”

“It’s not too bad either!”

“Aish!” I bit my lip preventing myself to yell more. I was worried to death and he said like it’s nothing. My eyes started to tear up. I felt I could not breathe properly. Something stuck in my chest and wanted to cry out loud. He’s really stubborn and careless. I turned aside avoiding his eyes. It’s always like this, I almost freak out every time we fight. I closed my eyes to calm myself down.

“I’m sorry, ok? Believe me, I’m always fine!” He said softly.

“Yesterday you had a slight fever, didn’t you?” I asked mockingly.

“Just a slight…”

“You’re not always fine and you know it!” I cut him off. He shook his head cutely.

“Stubborn!” I mumbled pushing his shoulders away. He didn’t release but wrapped his arms tighter and started to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I knew what he wanted.

 

 

“I’m nervous!” Lay said looking into the crowd blankly. They were in the club again. Tao, Xiumin and Chen were at another table. Kris, Luhan and Lay were next to them. Luhan looked around and found Kang Jihyung was walking in. Luhan fixed his glasses turning away.

“He’s here!” Luhan mumbled. Xiumin and Tao got up and followed Kang Jihyung. Kris nodded at Chen. Chen got up and walked into a room. Luhan took out his phone and texted someone.

“They’ll be here in five minutes!” Luhan said. Suddenly a group of gang rushed from the back of the club and went straight to outside. Kris raised his eye brow at Luhan.

“Everyone here, Listen! Please pay attention! Who are underage and using drug, we suggest you to find way out from here because police are informed about our place. Thank you!!!” A loud voice made everyone panicked and tried to find the way out.

“Shhh! They knew!!!” Kris hissed. Luhan rushed into the room that Chen went in quickly.

“What happened, Chen?” Luhan asked quickly. They were in the cameras operation room.

“There someone ran into this room and then Kang Jihyung’s gang ran out of that room. I guess, they suddenly know about our plan!” Chen said quickly. Luhan watched carefully to the TV. The whole place was in the mess. Teenagers ran around from the police.

“Chen, connect all the cameras here!” Luhan said.

“Cannot, hyung! Look like they know and destroy them immediately!”

“Shhh!” Luhan ran out of the room and rushed to the back door.

“Tao! Xiumin! Where is Kang Jihyung?!!!” Luhan shouted.

‘We lost him when the police came in, hyung!’ Tao shouted back.

“Shh!” Luhan ran through the crowd to the back door with Lay followed behind.

“That’s him!” Lay yelled as he saw a group of guys ran through the alley. Luhan ran faster toward them. With that some guys ran back and blocked Luhan and Lay path.

“Tao! Back door!” Luhan whispered looking at those guys.

“You informed to police?” One of them asked.

“Lay, you can beat ten men alone, right?” Luhan whispered.

“Not in this small space!”

“Tao is coming!”

“Ok!”

“You block them and I’m going to chase Kang Jihyung!”

“One…two…” Luhan jumped to punch those guys before Lay could count three. Lay sighed and stated to fight with those guys. He tried to help Luhan got through and ran toward. Luhan tried to find Kang Jihyung every angles but Kang Jihyung was very fast and escaped safely. Luhan let out a big sigh angrily punching his fist on the wall.

“I’ll grab your neck one day, Kang Jihyung!” 

 

 

Jimin’s POV

I watched TV waiting for Luhan. He went out again. He said his friends wanted to meet him. And he’s gone since the evening and it was 12pm already. I laid down on the couch staring into the space. I tried to call him many times and he just texted back that he’s on the way going home. With that on the TV lived hot news. There was a club were being informed with illegal things. A lot of underage teenagers and gangsters were arrested. Ah! It should be like that though.                                          

I quickly closed my eyes pretending to be asleep as I heard the door cracked open. I smelled alcohol as I felt his foot step came closer. He drunk?

“Lu, you’re drunk?!” I could not pretend anymore. I stared at him as he stood there tiredly. I was about to yell at him but I had to hold it back when his body fell down. I ran to catch him before he could fall down.

“Lulu! Wake up! Stubborn liar head, don’t you dare make me worried! Wake up!”  I shook his shoulders as my tears rolled down my cheeks.

“I’m not yet death, why you cry?” I widened my eyes as Luhan smiled weakly at me.

“You’re drunk?”

“No, I’m not!”

“Tch!” I hissed pushing him down to the floor and walked away.

“Ouch! You hurt me!”

“Serve you right!!”