Annoyed Big Head Liar

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

Author’s POV

Mrs. Kim glanced at her son who just kept his mouth shut all the time on the way home. She sighed

“Lulu…” He turned his head to her raising his eye brow

“What do you think about JiMin? Do you trust her?”

“Why do you ask me out of the sudden?” He asked back carelessly. Mrs. Kim sighed again.

“What do you think if I want her to take care of you?” Mrs. Kim said straightly to the topic. Luhan blinked in his thought until he opened his mouth to answer

“What do you think? Do you trust her to take care of me?”

“Yes, I trust her. She’s a good girl. I can feel her kindness….but what important is your trust, if you trust her and agree to this idea of me…”

“You know, I hate to be a baby, right? You know, I don’t like you to look at me like I’m a weaker….”

“I know, dear….But although you deny that you’re not a weaker…..and what is the fact of you? That you need to be take care carefully, that you need to take those damn medicines every days…those are the fact of you, son…” Luhan bit his lip closing his eyes. He tried to calm down. Mrs. Kim held his hand with her teary eyes

“I know, son. I know, you hurt to be with this illness, but please! You need to be taking good care.” She sobbed silently. Luhan let out a deep breath.

“Okay, if this is what you want” Mrs. Kim looked at him surprisingly, didn’t even dare to believe what she heard.

“Really? You agree?”

“Just this once” Slowly a smile spread across her face. Luhan looked away to hide his smile. How he liked his mum’s smile.

 

The next day

Luckily, it’s Saturday, so I didn’t need to go to school and could wait for Mrs. Kim.

I was cleaning a guest room for Luhan then the bell rang. It’s should be Mrs. Kim. I ran to the gate finding Mrs. Kim and Luhan with two black suit men behind. This time Luhan wore glasses too. He’s cute with those glasses on. Was he really eyesore? I stared at him curiously. But, I held it for later. I opened the gate for them. Mrs. Kim smiled at me while Luhan just kept that cold face on.

“Good morning Mrs. Kim” I bowed at her and took a quick glance at Luhan, a liar.

“Good morning, but it’s better if you call me auntie not Mrs.” She said disappointedly.

“Mmm yes Mrs.…I meant Auntie hehe”

“Good, get repeat it if you don’t remember” I rubbed my neck sheepishly walking behind them into the house.

I opened the room for bodyguard put things in. And then I headed to the living room where Mrs. Kim and Luhan at. I sat down in front of Mrs. Kim while Luhan just kept his mouth shut all time.

“Here is the list what you should do on this baby” Mrs. Kim handed me a paper, I took it and took a look. Wow! There was a lot of things to do with this guy, oh Baby!  He’s a baby like Mrs. Kim said.  I giggled with that thought.

“Since I’ll be very busy with work I think I can’t visit you often, so I count on you JiMin-ah. Please, take good care of him” She said with sad tone. I nodded smiling at her.

“As much as he’s not stubborn to do follow me” I glanced at Luhan who narrowed his eyes in unpleasant on me. I wiggled my eye brow at him. It’ll be fun with this baby later, wait to see. Keke!!!

“It’s ok, you’re a good boy right, Lulu?” I knew Mrs. Kim tried hard to hold her laughter. She also smiled secretly at me, it meant she stood on my side already. I’ll bring the beast out of you, Luhan!

“I’m going now. Lulu don’t cause any trouble, Kay? JiMin good luck, bye bye” Mrs. Kim hugged Luhan and then me. And then she went out with her bodyguard behind.

As soon as Mrs. Kim gone, I turned to Luhan with my hands on my hips.

“Tell me, why did you lie to your mom that you’re an eyesore?” I asked him with serious tone. He walked toward his new room without caring to answer my question. How rude!

“Yah! You liar! Answer me first” I ran after him. And that moment he turned around that made me bump into his chest very hard. Ouch!!! My nose!!! Damn you, Liar!!!

“WHY DID YOU STOP OUT OF A SUDDEN, STUPID LIAR? GOSH!!! MY NOSE!!!!!” I yelled at him while holding my nose.

“You run yourself, didn’t you? And why I need to answer your question? While you think I’m a liar. Will you believe me, huh?” He said calmly and walked in the room leaving me dumbfounded at that spot. Right! Would I believe him? But I still wanted to know the reason though. I stomped my feed toward his room. And I found him preparing his things. He glanced at me a second and then turned to do his business.

“Since you live with me from now on, I think you shouldn’t be a liar to me. I hate a liar” He just smirked at my words. I frowned. Did he think that I was kidding?

“Yah I’m not joking. I’m serious, right now!!!” He was doing his job, didn’t even care to turn to me. I bit my lip to prevent my anger, I could kill him in a few minutes thought. I exhaled to calm the beast inside me.

“Anyway I don’t like dirtiness. You have to be clean every times. Your room, too, got it?” I warned him with serious tone.

“Did you clean this room?” Instead of the answer he asked back.

“Of course! I did, just before you come” He turned to me with the face ‘Are you kidding?’ I shrugged my shoulders with a face ‘What do you think?’ He frowned moving his long slender fingers on the table. When he picked it up to look I found the dust was on his finger.

“I need a towel and water” He commanded while he continued to care the window, the closet, the shelf and here and there. And I found every dust came out. I felt embarrassed by his mocking stare. I pouted to myself, Aish!! I didn’t say any word but walked to grab a towel and a tub of water for him. Fine! Do it by yourself! I thought to myself.

“Here!” I put the things on the table. He walked to the bed and grabbed the bedcover off the mattress.

“Y…Yah what are you doing?” I yelled at him. He didn’t reply but walked toward me. Before I could say any words he crushed the cover into my face roughly. How gentleman he was! Aish!!!! This is TOO much!!!!!

“Yahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted my lung out at him after I took of the cover.

“I don’t like that color plus it’s very dirty” He said like nothing happened. I exhaled in and out a few times. I didn’t know if I could hold this anger anymore. He’s freaking annoying.

“Fine! I think I should leave you alone then, before I kill you because of your annoyance” I tried to make my words come out so calm as much as I can.

“As you wish” He mumbled, I sighed walking away.

I laid down on the sofa scanning the note that Mrs. Kim gave me.

“What a busy illness, I wonder if he ever gets tired of it” I mumbled under my breath after read all of the single things.

“Who say I’m not tired? If I’m not tired, I don’t even try to escape from it” Out of now where Luhan, the liar, emerged behind me.

“YOU! YOU SCARED ME, LIAR!!!” I yelled at him. Gosh!!! How many yelling I yell today? He’s good at getting on my nerves, man!

“Did I?” He raised his eye brow at me. He sat down beside me grabbing the remote to turn on the TV.

“Tch!!!” I blew my bang angrily. Tried hard to ignored him, if I didn’t I would die of his annoyance.