Baby

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

“Luhan…” I called out as I saw his back. He was walking in front of me and I tried to run toward him but I still could not reach.

“Luhan! Stop right there, Big head liar!!!” I shouted running faster and I could catch his wrist and turned him around.

“Tell me, why you try to avoid me?” I asked shaking his arm. He didn’t say anything but smiled at me.

“Do you know, how much I miss you, Liar?” I said hitting his chest. He kept smiling and it irritated me very much.

“Stop smiling…”

“Min…Remember…I love you…”

 

 

I opened my eyes and found I was in the room. It’s already morning. It was a good dream, right? I sighed sitting up. I had dream almost every night. And it was always about Luhan. I saw him again and again, maybe it’s because I think about him a lot. And I didn’t feel like he died at all.

With that I felt like throwing up and ran into the bathroom. I let out everything I ate last night and my head hurt badly.

I sat down on the bed slowly, I felt strange recently. I was sick often and I missed my period two months already. So, only one thing I could think of was…I was pregnant… I was not sure but I hope it could be.

“Lu…I hope we can have a child…at least I have her or him to live with…and that’s the only one reason I have to live on without you…” I said caressing his photo.  

 

 

I walked out of the hospital with a file which showed me that I was really pregnant two months. I smiled with teary eyes.

“Lu…don’t worry…Now, I have a reason to be happy again…I’ll raise our child perfectly…” I said looking up to the sky.

“Jimin-ah!” I turned as I was called. It was Taewon.

“Oh, Taewon oppa. What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I come to visit my friend. And you?”

“I feel not well and come to see the doctor”

“You sick? How was it? Is it serious?” He asked worriedly. I shook my head and he sighed.

“I’m glad you’re ok. Are you going home now?”

“Yes…”

“Let me give you a drive!”

“It’s ok, I come with Mr. Choi…”

“Let him go first…”

“Oppa…”

“Nah! I want to have lunch with you, can I?” He said with pleading eyes. I sighed and nodded.

 

 

I and Taewon oppa were in a small café. Since I didn’t like crowded place we decided to have lunch in that small café instead of restaurant.

“You should eat a lot…you look so pale and weak recently…” Taewon said after the food was served.

“Thank you” I said smiling weakly. Right! I had to eat for a little one in my tummy. I thought and started to eat. But the smell of the food made me throw up. I covered my mouth and ran into the restroom.

“Jimin! What’s wrong?” I heard Taewon asked but I didn’t have time to answer though.

I washed my face after threw up and looked into the mirror with teary eyes. I should not cry, Jimin, be strong!

I wiped my face and got out of the restroom. Taewon oppa got up as he saw me.

“Gwenchana, Jimin-ah?” He asked worriedly. I nodded sitting down.

“Are you feeling well?” He asked staring at me.

“Tell me if you’re feeling uneasy”

“I’m ok, just a bit dizzy. Can we go home now?”

“Ok, ok!” He said and paid.

“Are you sure, you don’t need to go to the hospital again?” He asked as we were in the car. I nodded.

“I’ll be fine if I take a rest” I said closing my eyes.

“I’m sorry to ask this…are you…pregnant?” He asked softly. I sighed nodding my head shyly.

“So…what do you think about it? Raise the baby alone?”

“Yes! At least I have my parent and my parent in law. They’ll be happy if they know about this good news…”

“And you have me, Jimin-ah” He said that made my eyes widened.

“Oppa…”

“I meant it Jimin. I’m happy to be a father of your child…The baby should have a mommy and daddy…not a single mother, right?…I don’t force you to marry me now, but could you just think about it…and I respect your decision” He said. I remained silent. I didn’t need to think twice, I knew it…No one could replace Luhan in my heart and I didn’t think I would remarry.

“I…”

“Take time to think about it, Jimin-ah. I don’t need your answer now because I know what your answer is…so tell me later” He cut me off before I could say no. I sighed turning to the window. Now or later…my answer is still the same. Sorry Oppa!

 

After sent me home, Taewon came into the house too, he said he wanted to visit Luhan’s parent. And Omma and grandma accompanied him while I got into the room and took a rest.

“Jimin-ah, can I go in?” I was sitting on the couch and Omma knocked on the door. I walked to open the door.

“You look pale and tired, dear. Are you feeling well?” She asked sitting down on the couch. I smiled weakly.

“Taewon is a good guy…don’t you think so?” She said. I got what her mean and lowered my head down.

“Yes, he is…”

“So…he’s a right one for you…”

“Luhan is the only one for me”

“Jimin-ah…”

“Omma…” I said taking her hand in mine.

“I know you want me to be happy…but I’m sorry I really can’t get over Luhan’s death and No one can replace him…” I said softly. Omma sighed pulling me into her hug. My tears rolled down again as I felt she sobbed silently.

“Omma…I have good news to tell you…” I said shyly. She pushed me away and raised her eye brow at me.

“I…I…”

“Yes?”

“I…am…pregnant…” I said lowly. Omma widened her eyes with slightly open, just like Luhan when he stared at something.

“Real…really…?” She asked surprisingly. I nodded.

“Jimin-ah…” She smiled with tears rolled down her cheeks. My tears dropped from my eyes too.

“How long, Dear?”

“It’s two months…”

“Thank you very much Jimin…At least we have this baby to replace Lulu…” She said pulling me into her embrace.

          

 

Morning sick was killing me every morning. It’s been two months after Luhan’s death, so I was pregnant three months already. My tummy was a little bigger but not much. I felt better but though I would cry before sleep or during sleeping when I dreamt about Luhan every night.

ExoK came often, there were two monkey who came every days, it was Chanyeol and sehun. They tried to make me smile, taking me out, accompanying me to buy baby stuffs and blah blah blah. Taewon oppa would every evening that made me uneasy when he was very nice, caring and good to me.

There was one more thing, it worried me so much. I found Jelly and her friends kept following me around, I would meet her at the market, shop, park and wherever I went. She just greeted me normally but I felt like she was following me. And I also felt strange with a stare that kept staring at me, when I turned to look, I found nothing abnormal beside unfamiliar people around. Or it was just my imagination?

“Oh sorry…” I said bending down to pick a book. I bumped into a guy and his books fell down.

“It’s ok!” He said taking his book from my hand. I frowned trying to look at his face. He was wearing mask, glasses and a cap that covered his entire face.

“I’m sorry!” I bowed and he walked away. I looked at his back. Why I had a feeling that he’s someone I knew. Someone…special...

“What’s wrong, noona? I’m sorry I was in the restroom. Are you ok? Is the baby fine?” Sehun asked worriedly.

“I’m ok. I just bumped into a guy”

“Omo…are you hurt anywhere? Come on, let’s go to the hospital and check if the baby and you hurt!” He said pulling my hand.

“Nah, I’m fine” I said smiling. Sehun’s always caring about me. I found it’s very cute.

“Really, I’m fine!”

“Later, I should not take you to this crowded place again. I swear!”

“Sehun, it’s not good to say swear word”

“I’m sorry, I just over worried about you”

“Thank for caring anyway!” I said smiling at him.

“Smile a lot noona, your smile is beautiful. Just like Luhan hyung” He said smiling but it also made my eyes got teary.

“I miss his smile too, Sehuna…”

“Please don’t cry, Noona!”

“I don’t!”

“But your eyes are teary…”

 

 

I’m really sorry that I didn’t update. But today I’m back.

And sorry again, this story will end soon. I feel wrong for Sehun fic. So I have to end this story and I can update Sehun fic more often. And last, thank you for your support and loving. I love all of your comments. I can’t stop smiling when I read your comments. Thank you.